Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39
I never used to like Tundras but they slowly grew on me. I dislike the male Ridgebacks. I only have one who is permanent but I really don't like him. His colours and genes don't help either.

Snappers are another one. They're just too bulky. And those wings could never support flight. A dragon in my mind must be capable of flight, even if only for a short while.

Spirals. There have only been a few that have looked somewhat okay, and that was because they had skins/accents applied. I had one in my lair which I liked at first, but I eventually ended up getting rid. The more I saw her, the less I found her appealing.

Male Skydancers are another. The females have such a nice pose and then you have the males. They don't compliment the females. I only have two permanent male Skydancers.

I'm not fond of female Coatls. I think, again, it's the pose. They just look weird. Like their back legs are stuck to the floor and they're trying to reach something, but can't.

Also Mirrors. Not only are they freaky with four eyes *shudders*, but they look like they'd be a nuisance and mess up my lair. Neither me nor my progen would appreciate that.

Faes I'm iffy with. Some days they're okay, others I can't stand them.
I never used to like Tundras but they slowly grew on me. I dislike the male Ridgebacks. I only have one who is permanent but I really don't like him. His colours and genes don't help either.

Snappers are another one. They're just too bulky. And those wings could never support flight. A dragon in my mind must be capable of flight, even if only for a short while.

Spirals. There have only been a few that have looked somewhat okay, and that was because they had skins/accents applied. I had one in my lair which I liked at first, but I eventually ended up getting rid. The more I saw her, the less I found her appealing.

Male Skydancers are another. The females have such a nice pose and then you have the males. They don't compliment the females. I only have two permanent male Skydancers.

I'm not fond of female Coatls. I think, again, it's the pose. They just look weird. Like their back legs are stuck to the floor and they're trying to reach something, but can't.

Also Mirrors. Not only are they freaky with four eyes *shudders*, but they look like they'd be a nuisance and mess up my lair. Neither me nor my progen would appreciate that.

Faes I'm iffy with. Some days they're okay, others I can't stand them.
Snappers got to be my least favorite. Like, they're so huge :'I and they look really weird and clunky. As someone who likes decking dragons in apparel, I disapprove of their hugENESS

I also dislike Ridgebacks, Guardians and Mirrors for their... Fierce looks... And Tundras I simply find boring.
Snappers got to be my least favorite. Like, they're so huge :'I and they look really weird and clunky. As someone who likes decking dragons in apparel, I disapprove of their hugENESS

I also dislike Ridgebacks, Guardians and Mirrors for their... Fierce looks... And Tundras I simply find boring.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
not a fan of female tundras (i actually have 2 though, my random progen and an irishim who works perfectly with a male tundra so they get a very tenuous pass ) and male snappers (i exalted my only one in a fit of 'why are you so ugly?!?' a few days ago).

there are no breeds i over all hate though.
not a fan of female tundras (i actually have 2 though, my random progen and an irishim who works perfectly with a male tundra so they get a very tenuous pass ) and male snappers (i exalted my only one in a fit of 'why are you so ugly?!?' a few days ago).

there are no breeds i over all hate though.
Ridgebacks, definitely :|
Ridgebacks, definitely :|
Male ridge backs and male snappers.
Male ridge backs and male snappers.
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
Ridgebacks. They have never set foot in my lair.
Ridgebacks. They have never set foot in my lair.
Probably Skydancers. The females are okay, but I dislike the male pose, and their popularity for how 'meh' they are in my opinion doesn't sit well with me.
Probably Skydancers. The females are okay, but I dislike the male pose, and their popularity for how 'meh' they are in my opinion doesn't sit well with me.
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
my favorite breed is definitely ridgeback tbh, especially the males. they are the reason i joined this site in the first place, because they were actually interesting and unique. i also like snappers (especially the female design and pose, it is really pleasing to look at), spirals, and mirrors which i really need more of, though i wish their female pose was better. oh and nocturnes! i love their lil bat faces.

least favs are skydancers, wildclaws and imperials to an extent. skydancers i like the concept of but their anatomy is... yeah, as well as the male pose being really awkward. wildclaws are too plain looking and need genes to fill out all that blank space so irishimbelly is just bad on them. imperials can look good but are overall bland, especially the male pose.
my favorite breed is definitely ridgeback tbh, especially the males. they are the reason i joined this site in the first place, because they were actually interesting and unique. i also like snappers (especially the female design and pose, it is really pleasing to look at), spirals, and mirrors which i really need more of, though i wish their female pose was better. oh and nocturnes! i love their lil bat faces.

least favs are skydancers, wildclaws and imperials to an extent. skydancers i like the concept of but their anatomy is... yeah, as well as the male pose being really awkward. wildclaws are too plain looking and need genes to fill out all that blank space so irishimbelly is just bad on them. imperials can look good but are overall bland, especially the male pose.
Skydancer. I don't hate them, I just... I dunno. I tend to keep forgetting they exist.
Skydancer. I don't hate them, I just... I dunno. I tend to keep forgetting they exist.
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
hmm, that would be fae, mirror and tundra. i really don't like them
hmm, that would be fae, mirror and tundra. i really don't like them
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39