Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39
I really, really don't like Mirrors. Their colors always look weird and flat to me no matter what genes they have. And male Tundras are not my favorite either, though I have a few of them. And the female Imperial pose is not so cool.

And I'm not really interested in Skydancers or Coatls or Wildclaws, maybe because of the overabundance and overpricing of those breeds? I think I've just seen soooo many Coatls that the gene combinations aren't even interesting anymore, and then I look at the price tags for a lot of them and just no...

All the Ridgeback hate though... I love Ridgies, but actually now that I think about it, I definitely prefer females.
I really, really don't like Mirrors. Their colors always look weird and flat to me no matter what genes they have. And male Tundras are not my favorite either, though I have a few of them. And the female Imperial pose is not so cool.

And I'm not really interested in Skydancers or Coatls or Wildclaws, maybe because of the overabundance and overpricing of those breeds? I think I've just seen soooo many Coatls that the gene combinations aren't even interesting anymore, and then I look at the price tags for a lot of them and just no...

All the Ridgeback hate though... I love Ridgies, but actually now that I think about it, I definitely prefer females.
Check out my hatchery~~
Snappers.

Tundras, not because of their appearance, but because they eat grass. What kind of dragon eats grass?
Snappers.

Tundras, not because of their appearance, but because they eat grass. What kind of dragon eats grass?
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
Male Snappers and female tundras. I guess I'm not too fond of the skydancers and wildclaws either.
Male Snappers and female tundras. I guess I'm not too fond of the skydancers and wildclaws either.
dR1OCbi.png
Fae: Love the male, really can't stand the female head.
Tundra: Don't really like either, but they're ok. Prefer females.
Guardian: Love both
Mirror: Love both.
Ridgeback: Love the females, I'm a little love/hate with the males
Pearlcatcher: Love the males. The females are... disappointing
Spiral: Love the females, can tolerate the males
Snapper: Love the babies, get on with female adults. The males only have three legs, lolwut?
Skydancer: Neither love not hate either.
Nocturne: Love both
Imperial: Love both
Coatl: Love both
Wildclaw: ADORE both! Those wings! Proper, flight worthy feather wings, with the correct folds!
Fae: Love the male, really can't stand the female head.
Tundra: Don't really like either, but they're ok. Prefer females.
Guardian: Love both
Mirror: Love both.
Ridgeback: Love the females, I'm a little love/hate with the males
Pearlcatcher: Love the males. The females are... disappointing
Spiral: Love the females, can tolerate the males
Snapper: Love the babies, get on with female adults. The males only have three legs, lolwut?
Skydancer: Neither love not hate either.
Nocturne: Love both
Imperial: Love both
Coatl: Love both
Wildclaw: ADORE both! Those wings! Proper, flight worthy feather wings, with the correct folds!
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
Hm. Snappers and Tundras seem to be widely disliked among us.

But if I had to pick a least favorite breed, it would be Snappers or Nocturnes. Probably Nocturnes.
Hm. Snappers and Tundras seem to be widely disliked among us.

But if I had to pick a least favorite breed, it would be Snappers or Nocturnes. Probably Nocturnes.
cDNKY5y.gif
Fae's: eh, they're alright like little flying bug dragons cute, cept the female pose
Tundra's: think it would've been better if they were shown with their winter coat
Snappers: nope, hate them, they're to weird and blocky to be dragons
Coatls: could lose some weight or get better legs, no really their legs look to thin to carry their weight, also the tail of the female botters me, a part of the top is flattened out due to dimensional box.
Guardians: eh they should be a bit more aquatic looking, I seriously forget they're the water flight's native breed
Mirrors: love them, I seriously want to make another account with nothing but mirrors
pearlcatchers: the male's pose could improve he suffers from odd anatomy issues
imps: overrated but do furvil the purpose of eastern dragons, but those wings should be changed, they look to much like feathers, not leather like tomo suggests
Ridgebacks: spikey land sharks even if the male has his weird nose, I like to think they use it to spear fish and make fish kebabs on their horns.
Skydancer: poor male he's all squished by dimensional box
Wildclaw: well they're a bit to boring i like em but they're just borring
Spiral: noodly noodle dragons, they're cute
Nocturnes: I get the rule that every dragons need to have 4 limbs and 2 wings but it just looks so weird on nocturnes, their arms are to tiny, they're to fat looking to fly properly and their poses are boring, I love bats but they could've done a much better job at making them .w.
Fae's: eh, they're alright like little flying bug dragons cute, cept the female pose
Tundra's: think it would've been better if they were shown with their winter coat
Snappers: nope, hate them, they're to weird and blocky to be dragons
Coatls: could lose some weight or get better legs, no really their legs look to thin to carry their weight, also the tail of the female botters me, a part of the top is flattened out due to dimensional box.
Guardians: eh they should be a bit more aquatic looking, I seriously forget they're the water flight's native breed
Mirrors: love them, I seriously want to make another account with nothing but mirrors
pearlcatchers: the male's pose could improve he suffers from odd anatomy issues
imps: overrated but do furvil the purpose of eastern dragons, but those wings should be changed, they look to much like feathers, not leather like tomo suggests
Ridgebacks: spikey land sharks even if the male has his weird nose, I like to think they use it to spear fish and make fish kebabs on their horns.
Skydancer: poor male he's all squished by dimensional box
Wildclaw: well they're a bit to boring i like em but they're just borring
Spiral: noodly noodle dragons, they're cute
Nocturnes: I get the rule that every dragons need to have 4 limbs and 2 wings but it just looks so weird on nocturnes, their arms are to tiny, they're to fat looking to fly properly and their poses are boring, I love bats but they could've done a much better job at making them .w.
DVcXRyP.png
Male Pearlcatchers irritate me on a deep, slightly irrational level. I can't see past the glaring anatomical errors and their weird barrel chests and why are you holding your pearl like that.

Not too big on male Snappers, either, because they look more bloated and uncomfortable than muscular to me. Also, they only have three legs.
Male Pearlcatchers irritate me on a deep, slightly irrational level. I can't see past the glaring anatomical errors and their weird barrel chests and why are you holding your pearl like that.

Not too big on male Snappers, either, because they look more bloated and uncomfortable than muscular to me. Also, they only have three legs.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
male nocturnes :c
actually most male dragon art isnt as nice as the female versions

but the nocs could have been way better, the males are all short and stout
and the bulldog faces... at first I liked it but now I ;_; I just sold mine so I wouldnt have to see them anymore
male nocturnes :c
actually most male dragon art isnt as nice as the female versions

but the nocs could have been way better, the males are all short and stout
and the bulldog faces... at first I liked it but now I ;_; I just sold mine so I wouldnt have to see them anymore
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
I don't particularly like Snappers or Tundras. They just look too "cutesy" for my tastes. I really love the mirror dragons though, especially their eyes.
I don't particularly like Snappers or Tundras. They just look too "cutesy" for my tastes. I really love the mirror dragons though, especially their eyes.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
For me? Fae. They're too frail and not me. I can see why people love them, but they're not for me. Its no the art or anything. Just to .....flowery???
For me? Fae. They're too frail and not me. I can see why people love them, but they're not for me. Its no the art or anything. Just to .....flowery???
+3 hrs
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39