Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1132 1133
@Monarque Fixed.
@Monarque Fixed.
Ah I got mine rejected due to the file size, thanks for helping me out guys
Ah I got mine rejected due to the file size, thanks for helping me out guys
@SuburbanSamurai
Hope I'm doing this right

Custom skin order #9578. This is for a female Mirror dragon skin but it displays as a female coatl for the little skin icon.

@SuburbanSamurai
Hope I'm doing this right

Custom skin order #9578. This is for a female Mirror dragon skin but it displays as a female coatl for the little skin icon.

skin_shop_logo_mini_by_akapanuka-d8bt6cn.png
@AkaPanuka Fixed.
@AkaPanuka Fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai The icon for the Noctunes (F) shows the wrong gender icon:

@SuburbanSamurai The icon for the Noctunes (F) shows the wrong gender icon:

@suburbansamurai Thanks for the name change! I've got a question for my accent Multiscale for F imps, which I've submitted twice now and been denied for coverage issues. Can you tell me how close it is to 30% so I know how much to scale the transparency back? I don't have photoshop and I can't find any other web services that do a similar check. Thanks!
@suburbansamurai Thanks for the name change! I've got a question for my accent Multiscale for F imps, which I've submitted twice now and been denied for coverage issues. Can you tell me how close it is to 30% so I know how much to scale the transparency back? I don't have photoshop and I can't find any other web services that do a similar check. Thanks!
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@SuburbanSamurai

I asked for this accent I submitted to be 'rejected' so I could resubmit the correct file (I pulled the wrong image from my desktop and didn't notice til I went to clean up prototypes).

However, it seems to have been accepted too soon and is now in my inventory. Is there any way I can somehow...get this accent pulled from my inventory and be returned my blueprint so I may resubmit the CORRECT version of this accent?

Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai

I asked for this accent I submitted to be 'rejected' so I could resubmit the correct file (I pulled the wrong image from my desktop and didn't notice til I went to clean up prototypes).

However, it seems to have been accepted too soon and is now in my inventory. Is there any way I can somehow...get this accent pulled from my inventory and be returned my blueprint so I may resubmit the CORRECT version of this accent?

Thanks!

@SuburbanSamurai Sorry to bother you again but I made an accent for the Crystalline Gala that has around 63% coverage but it has transparency. Would the transparency make it below 50% and ok for submission as an accent in the contest? [img]http://i.imgur.com/YET2sM3.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai Sorry to bother you again but I made an accent for the Crystalline Gala that has around 63% coverage but it has transparency. Would the transparency make it below 50% and ok for submission as an accent in the contest?

YET2sM3.png
@thecatsred Just post the correct version here and, assuming it doesn't break of the site rules, I'll replace the older version with the new one.

@Piney We don't do pre--queue approvals to remain fair and keep workload manageable. At a glance, I'd say that probably would not be approved as an accent because of coverage, but if you submit it, you'll get a definitive answer. EDIT: Unfortunately, I don't choose which skins are accepted as possible contest contestants. For a 50% contest skin it's probably okay, but it's not my call.

@Mags Your Multitask accent is right on the edge of approval, it's just a little too much coverage, around 37%, even with the added transparency. Try and reduce it by either making parts more transparent or reducing the size of the design a bit and it should be good.
@thecatsred Just post the correct version here and, assuming it doesn't break of the site rules, I'll replace the older version with the new one.

@Piney We don't do pre--queue approvals to remain fair and keep workload manageable. At a glance, I'd say that probably would not be approved as an accent because of coverage, but if you submit it, you'll get a definitive answer. EDIT: Unfortunately, I don't choose which skins are accepted as possible contest contestants. For a 50% contest skin it's probably okay, but it's not my call.

@Mags Your Multitask accent is right on the edge of approval, it's just a little too much coverage, around 37%, even with the added transparency. Try and reduce it by either making parts more transparent or reducing the size of the design a bit and it should be good.
@SuburbanSamurai I can't submit it to the queue because then I can't enter it in the contest if it gets accepted. But that's helpful to know. Thanks anyway!
@SuburbanSamurai I can't submit it to the queue because then I can't enter it in the contest if it gets accepted. But that's helpful to know. Thanks anyway!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1132 1133