Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1139 1140
@theplastics Fixed.

@Rhea Yes, please rename and resubmit. The older accent's name may be changed in the future.
@theplastics Fixed.

@Rhea Yes, please rename and resubmit. The older accent's name may be changed in the future.
thank you!
thank you!
1ffgBbR.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! I just logged in and saw that my two orders were complete (#9343 and #9344) but there was an error with the accent blueprint.

I submitted different versions of male and female Autumn's Delight but both of them show a Skydancer Female icon, the same blueprint image and the same ID number despite how 10 of them are female and 10 are male accents which at least is how they show up (and that is correct).

So I suppose only one of those orders (for SD male) came out wrong the other looks fine.

Anyway to fix this please? Thank you c:

PS: all twenty copies are in my hoard currently
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! I just logged in and saw that my two orders were complete (#9343 and #9344) but there was an error with the accent blueprint.

I submitted different versions of male and female Autumn's Delight but both of them show a Skydancer Female icon, the same blueprint image and the same ID number despite how 10 of them are female and 10 are male accents which at least is how they show up (and that is correct).

So I suppose only one of those orders (for SD male) came out wrong the other looks fine.

Anyway to fix this please? Thank you c:

PS: all twenty copies are in my hoard currently
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera Fixed.
@Calavera Fixed.
Thank you @SuburbanSamurai ! is it fixed? the accents still look the same in my hoard. I'm not sure how to update them.

Edit: More info -- accents now have different images and IDs but the F SD icon remains for now.
Thank you @SuburbanSamurai ! is it fixed? the accents still look the same in my hoard. I'm not sure how to update them.

Edit: More info -- accents now have different images and IDs but the F SD icon remains for now.
@Calavera I'm seeing the male skin with a male skydancer icon. Try opening the icon image in its own tab and refreshing it.
@Calavera I'm seeing the male skin with a male skydancer icon. Try opening the icon image in its own tab and refreshing it.
It worked! thank you c:
It worked! thank you c:
@SuburbanSamurai Heya, this accent for female Nocturnes has the male Nocturne image. Just needs a quick fix.

@SuburbanSamurai Heya, this accent for female Nocturnes has the male Nocturne image. Just needs a quick fix.

Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Fixed.
@Rhea Fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai
My Custom Skin Order #9362 is Denied. But it isn't HolidayCake M. That's HolidayCake F. And I order it with accent Multi-Copy blueprint10. But return is accent bluepirnt5.Take back, and return my 10blueprint please.
@SuburbanSamurai
My Custom Skin Order #9362 is Denied. But it isn't HolidayCake M. That's HolidayCake F. And I order it with accent Multi-Copy blueprint10. But return is accent bluepirnt5.Take back, and return my 10blueprint please.
banner1_zpscffa7f59.png rose4_zpsnvfsh89w.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1139 1140