Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 493 494
[center]Finished the hummingbirds. Good progress is being made. @NamedDame [i]It's a few days into the holiday season before you notice that a cheerful Ruby-throated Hummingbird has been flitting around your festive-themed Bonsai planter.[/i] (You also have 3 more hummingbirds stockpiled to use later) [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%201-100/32.2xOrd.NamedDame.b_zpssqbzfr9p.png[/img] [/center]
Finished the hummingbirds. Good progress is being made.

@NamedDame
It's a few days into the holiday season before you notice that a cheerful Ruby-throated Hummingbird has been flitting around your festive-themed Bonsai planter.
(You also have 3 more hummingbirds stockpiled to use later)

32.2xOrd.NamedDame.b_zpssqbzfr9p.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

omg its perfect!!! thank you so much!
@miirshroom

omg its perfect!!! thank you so much!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
I'm gonna place a rather ambitious order...
A 500px planter (10k)
In tan (10x small chunk of granite)
With light pumice substrate (10x grey basalt)
With two Shimpaku Junipers (30x redwood kindling) and one Western Hemlock (15x fir branch) in spring form
4 mycena mushrooms (40x mycena mushroom)
4 diseased mushrooms (40x diseased mushroom)
6 common sparrows (60x common sparrows)
and a Dappled Clucker (from my unclaimed chickens)
Sending now!
I'm gonna place a rather ambitious order...
A 500px planter (10k)
In tan (10x small chunk of granite)
With light pumice substrate (10x grey basalt)
With two Shimpaku Junipers (30x redwood kindling) and one Western Hemlock (15x fir branch) in spring form
4 mycena mushrooms (40x mycena mushroom)
4 diseased mushrooms (40x diseased mushroom)
6 common sparrows (60x common sparrows)
and a Dappled Clucker (from my unclaimed chickens)
Sending now!
EfGfFqR.png9UAP5jH.pngO1dUPRY.pngYngtFeL.png
[center]@setavulos @SandScales @Sellenair @frostkingdemetri @gymnopaedy @Heroism @krissybuttbutt @ramenraptor @JCStitches @bechena @heavenlyEarth @Soleil @Kelenthe @BeingOfNature @owlfeathers @Pennifeather @OrchestralAscent @madmadsmadly @jastoz [b]Pinging everybody with a number of updates![/b] [LIST=1] [*]I'll be deleting the pinglist from shop opening after this post, so if you want to be updated on shop events, funding slots, etc. please ask to be placed on one of the other lists [*]I've added a section to the front page called "Available Bonsai Previews" which shows all 44 possible Bonsai trees currently completed. [*]A section on "Updating an Existing Bonsai" has been added to the "How to Order" post on the front page. [*]A Limited event for Bonsai using the Winter Season trees will be available for 2 weeks, starting today. [/LIST] @Twelvewishes [i]A Satin Mouse boldly approaches the Swamp Chestnut Oak, hoping to be able to snatch a few acorns for the winter without ending up in the belly of a hungry snake![/i] [size=2](I couldn't remember if you actually wanted one of the mice in this planter, but anyways the mice are done now and I can remove it if necessary!)[/size] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%201-100/43.5xTwelvewishes.d_zps10i5snhd.png[/img] @WhiteSkies [i]A curious Satin Mouse takes advantage of its white-coloured camouflaging to investigate your Crimson King Maple with it's bare winter branches.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/45.2xWhiteSkies_zpsjt1e0zav.png[/img] @MegaRose [i]This Dappled Clucker has developed a taste for mushrooms and tends to disturb the pumice substrate of your Bonsai planter while trying to dig them out. The many nesting sparrows are much less bothersome.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/46.5xMegaRose_zpsjwwidava.png[/img] [/center]
@setavulos @SandScales @Sellenair @frostkingdemetri @gymnopaedy @Heroism @krissybuttbutt @ramenraptor @JCStitches @bechena @heavenlyEarth @Soleil @Kelenthe @BeingOfNature @owlfeathers @Pennifeather @OrchestralAscent @madmadsmadly @jastoz

Pinging everybody with a number of updates!
  1. I'll be deleting the pinglist from shop opening after this post, so if you want to be updated on shop events, funding slots, etc. please ask to be placed on one of the other lists
  2. I've added a section to the front page called "Available Bonsai Previews" which shows all 44 possible Bonsai trees currently completed.
  3. A section on "Updating an Existing Bonsai" has been added to the "How to Order" post on the front page.
  4. A Limited event for Bonsai using the Winter Season trees will be available for 2 weeks, starting today.

@Twelvewishes
A Satin Mouse boldly approaches the Swamp Chestnut Oak, hoping to be able to snatch a few acorns for the winter without ending up in the belly of a hungry snake!
(I couldn't remember if you actually wanted one of the mice in this planter, but anyways the mice are done now and I can remove it if necessary!)

43.5xTwelvewishes.d_zps10i5snhd.png

@WhiteSkies
A curious Satin Mouse takes advantage of its white-coloured camouflaging to investigate your Crimson King Maple with it's bare winter branches.

45.2xWhiteSkies_zpsjt1e0zav.png

@MegaRose
This Dappled Clucker has developed a taste for mushrooms and tends to disturb the pumice substrate of your Bonsai planter while trying to dig them out. The many nesting sparrows are much less bothersome.

46.5xMegaRose_zpsjwwidava.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@Miirshroom

omg yes! I'm so excited :D
May I please be added to a pinglist for special events/general updates? thank you~

Also I would like to order a Winter event bonsai! Sending in treasure now :3
@Miirshroom

omg yes! I'm so excited :D
May I please be added to a pinglist for special events/general updates? thank you~

Also I would like to order a Winter event bonsai! Sending in treasure now :3
@miirshroom

aah how could I forget about the adorable pixel trees ;n;

okay I'll send you the 10k for the winter starter with some extra stuff to go along with the 2x random creatures
@miirshroom

aah how could I forget about the adorable pixel trees ;n;

okay I'll send you the 10k for the winter starter with some extra stuff to go along with the 2x random creatures
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
Winter Shimpaku Juniper
1 x dark basalt and 1 x nightsky fuiran hide (purple) glaze
2x sea grass
2x black capped chickadee
@miirshroom My PM should be arriving seconds after this, thanks so much :)
Winter Shimpaku Juniper
1 x dark basalt and 1 x nightsky fuiran hide (purple) glaze
2x sea grass
2x black capped chickadee
@miirshroom My PM should be arriving seconds after this, thanks so much :)
unknown.png
@Miirshroom

yay! you are alive, hope you had a good Christmas ^_^
The planter looks really cute, thank you. Perfect for an wintery, cold, ice flighter heehee
@Miirshroom

yay! you are alive, hope you had a good Christmas ^_^
The planter looks really cute, thank you. Perfect for an wintery, cold, ice flighter heehee
tXKbExw.png
@Miirshroom
Okay, first of all I would like to update my existing starter bonsai with a yellow planter (10x Sacridite and 5k), and then I would also like to order a Wintery Starter Bonsai (10k).

Then, could I please also be pinged when one of the following Items are available: Oaks, Birches, Bamboo, Luminous Almond, Fools Gold Substrate, any of the Clovers, Strawberries or Roses, Sunspot Sparrows, the Gulls, any Butterfly or Bee, Leopard Geckos, Sunflecked Field Mice and Old World Rabbits.

Whiew. Hope that's not too much. Okay, sending Items now :3
@Miirshroom
Okay, first of all I would like to update my existing starter bonsai with a yellow planter (10x Sacridite and 5k), and then I would also like to order a Wintery Starter Bonsai (10k).

Then, could I please also be pinged when one of the following Items are available: Oaks, Birches, Bamboo, Luminous Almond, Fools Gold Substrate, any of the Clovers, Strawberries or Roses, Sunspot Sparrows, the Gulls, any Butterfly or Bee, Leopard Geckos, Sunflecked Field Mice and Old World Rabbits.

Whiew. Hope that's not too much. Okay, sending Items now :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@miirshroom I would like to be on the pinglist for both events and funding slots :0
@miirshroom I would like to be on the pinglist for both events and funding slots :0
previously heavenlyEarth
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 493 494