Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 493 494
@miirshroom I hope you had a good holiday! Could I be placed on the pinglists for special events and funding, please?
@miirshroom I hope you had a good holiday! Could I be placed on the pinglists for special events and funding, please?
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
@miirshroom

Can I stay on the funding pinglist, order a winter starter bonsai, and fund the Roan Mouse? I'll send 'em over.
@miirshroom

Can I stay on the funding pinglist, order a winter starter bonsai, and fund the Roan Mouse? I'll send 'em over.
EfGfFqR.png9UAP5jH.pngO1dUPRY.pngYngtFeL.png
@miirshroom if there's a slot, i will totally fund those bobwhite quails i have on hand :)
@miirshroom if there's a slot, i will totally fund those bobwhite quails i have on hand :)
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
[center]The holidays have been filled with lots of good food and tea and family visiting =) Will add to the lists everyone who's asked (and the funding of the Roan Mice has been noted). @gymnopaedy For the next set of slots I will be trying a combination of [i]Artist's Choice[/i] and [i]RNG[/i] so that there's a better chance for people who I know been waiting a while and/or can't reply quickly to pings. I'll ping everyone on the list with details and a short form sometime soonish. Maybe in the morning. @jastoz [i]Sadly, this Western Hemlock Bonsai has no flowers that can feed your Ruby-throated Hummingbird friend.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/47.str.jastoz_zpsrotaztz9.png[/img] @Sellenair [i]This small Sugar Maple Bonsai with it's long Scrub Grasses has proved to be a surprisingly popular resting place for many creatures.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/48.str.Sellenair_zpsarlsynxv.png[/img] @Metallokinetic [i]A pair of Chickadees have decided to make a winter home on this Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/49.1xMetallokinetic_zpsmik5cmdc.png[/img] @Soleil [i]Perhaps the warm and cheerful colours of this Bonsai arrangement can chase away some of the winter gloom.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/50.str.Soleil_zps2fptcdjn.png[/img] @MegaRose [i]A lazy Dust Slither lies waiting for small birds and other creatures to be lured by the lingering Sour Apples on this Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/51.str.MegaRose_zpsvlscttvq.png[/img] [/center]
The holidays have been filled with lots of good food and tea and family visiting =)
Will add to the lists everyone who's asked (and the funding of the Roan Mice has been noted).

@gymnopaedy For the next set of slots I will be trying a combination of Artist's Choice and RNG so that there's a better chance for people who I know been waiting a while and/or can't reply quickly to pings. I'll ping everyone on the list with details and a short form sometime soonish. Maybe in the morning.

@jastoz
Sadly, this Western Hemlock Bonsai has no flowers that can feed your Ruby-throated Hummingbird friend.

47.str.jastoz_zpsrotaztz9.png

@Sellenair
This small Sugar Maple Bonsai with it's long Scrub Grasses has proved to be a surprisingly popular resting place for many creatures.

48.str.Sellenair_zpsarlsynxv.png

@Metallokinetic
A pair of Chickadees have decided to make a winter home on this Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai.

49.1xMetallokinetic_zpsmik5cmdc.png

@Soleil
Perhaps the warm and cheerful colours of this Bonsai arrangement can chase away some of the winter gloom.

50.str.Soleil_zps2fptcdjn.png

@MegaRose
A lazy Dust Slither lies waiting for small birds and other creatures to be lured by the lingering Sour Apples on this Bonsai.

51.str.MegaRose_zpsvlscttvq.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom May I be on the Ping Lists for general updates and events? The new additions look amazing! While I try to decide what custom I want next, can I order a Winter Starter Bonsai? I'll send the 10k. :D
@miirshroom May I be on the Ping Lists for general updates and events? The new additions look amazing! While I try to decide what custom I want next, can I order a Winter Starter Bonsai? I'll send the 10k. :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@miirshroom ooh! I think I'm going to get a planter for everyone of my dergs...

Also yes, can I be pinged for general updates? (I presume that's a ping for pretty much everything, right?)

So uhh... I shall send you a pm now! x3

EDIT: I derped on your name x---x Oops!
@miirshroom ooh! I think I'm going to get a planter for everyone of my dergs...

Also yes, can I be pinged for general updates? (I presume that's a ping for pretty much everything, right?)

So uhh... I shall send you a pm now! x3

EDIT: I derped on your name x---x Oops!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@miirshroom

Could I please get a Winter Bonsai Starter? Sending 10k!!
@miirshroom

Could I please get a Winter Bonsai Starter? Sending 10k!!
tumblr_nhdvnd4Pqa1u3wsjco8_r1_100.png
@miirshroom

Please ping me for any future events!! And may I get a Winter bonsai?
@miirshroom

Please ping me for any future events!! And may I get a Winter bonsai?
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[center]Quick note: The General Updates list will be for things like pinging if there are changes to shop ordering procedure, if/when customs are opened, or if I make available a block of new items on the shop spreadsheet (such as adding a new planter option, or making available for funding some of the items that are currently greyed out on the shop spreadsheet). @JCStitches [i]A White-eared Hummingbird investigates some Dayglo Threshes that have grown at the base of this Swamp Chestnut Oak Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/53.str.JCStitches_zps94lepheq.png[/img] @BeingOfNature [i]This Emerald Rat Snake is currently hunting the Common Sparrow that has taken shelter in the spiny branches of your Coastal Redwood Bonsai. It is having much less success than if it were hunting rats or mice.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/52.str.BeingOfNature_zpsivmrwnir.png[/img] @Bannered [i]The effect of glow mushrooms reflecting off a fresh snowfall is said to be quite lovely. Unfortunately, it rarely snows in the desert climate of the Shifting Expanse.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/54.str.Bannered_zpszofgrqhr.png[/img] @madmadsmadly [i]Being an inexperienced hunter, the Sakura Owlet has not yet noticed the Sun Flecked Fieldmouse that carefully inches towards a cluster of Cindershrooms.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/55.str.madmadsmadly_zpsivahaqcp.png[/img] [/center]
Quick note: The General Updates list will be for things like pinging if there are changes to shop ordering procedure, if/when customs are opened, or if I make available a block of new items on the shop spreadsheet (such as adding a new planter option, or making available for funding some of the items that are currently greyed out on the shop spreadsheet).

@JCStitches
A White-eared Hummingbird investigates some Dayglo Threshes that have grown at the base of this Swamp Chestnut Oak Bonsai.

53.str.JCStitches_zps94lepheq.png

@BeingOfNature
This Emerald Rat Snake is currently hunting the Common Sparrow that has taken shelter in the spiny branches of your Coastal Redwood Bonsai. It is having much less success than if it were hunting rats or mice.

52.str.BeingOfNature_zpsivmrwnir.png

@Bannered
The effect of glow mushrooms reflecting off a fresh snowfall is said to be quite lovely. Unfortunately, it rarely snows in the desert climate of the Shifting Expanse.

54.str.Bannered_zpszofgrqhr.png

@madmadsmadly
Being an inexperienced hunter, the Sakura Owlet has not yet noticed the Sun Flecked Fieldmouse that carefully inches towards a cluster of Cindershrooms.

55.str.madmadsmadly_zpsivahaqcp.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Ah! That is wonderful, thank you so much!
@miirshroom Ah! That is wonderful, thank you so much!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 493 494