Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 493 494
[center]I've been running around a lot the past few days, so I'm going to quickly make this drop. No links because I'm on mobile and it's a pain to link things. Will see if I can set up the winter event and ping people a bit later (competing with those Nocturns!) @MegaRose [i]A few Red Delicious Apples still cling to the bare branches of the bonsai after the chill of winter has caused the leaves to drop off.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/42.1xMegaRose.3_zpsbtqpvocd.png[/img] @Twelvewishes [i]A few snakes brave the cold of winter to sun themselves under the bare branches of your lone Swamp Chestnut Oak bonsai[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/43.5xTwelvewishes.a_zpsq0wkkniw.png[/img][/center]
I've been running around a lot the past few days, so I'm going to quickly make this drop. No links because I'm on mobile and it's a pain to link things. Will see if I can set up the winter event and ping people a bit later (competing with those Nocturns!)

@MegaRose
A few Red Delicious Apples still cling to the bare branches of the bonsai after the chill of winter has caused the leaves to drop off.

42.1xMegaRose.3_zpsbtqpvocd.png

@Twelvewishes
A few snakes brave the cold of winter to sun themselves under the bare branches of your lone Swamp Chestnut Oak bonsai

43.5xTwelvewishes.a_zpsq0wkkniw.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom *screams* OH NO THESE ARE SO PRECIOUS don't worry I'll put them under a heatlamp (read: dragon) :'D
@miirshroom *screams* OH NO THESE ARE SO PRECIOUS don't worry I'll put them under a heatlamp (read: dragon) :'D
@miirshroom
did i hear "winter event"
the whole site is so slow right now so i cant blame you if you dont choose to set it up tbh
@miirshroom
did i hear "winter event"
the whole site is so slow right now so i cant blame you if you dont choose to set it up tbh
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[center]Event will be starting later due to Christmas holidays and Nocturn-hunting (plus, I'd like to see if I can get the mice and hummingbirds finished). @Twelvewishes [i]Your Oak bonsai begins to show signs of Spring Growth. The snakes seem to be unaffected by this development.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%201-100/43.5xTwelvewishes.b_zpsxhnj7klf.png[/img] Edit: gah, I was sleepy and typed the wrong name![/center]
Event will be starting later due to Christmas holidays and Nocturn-hunting (plus, I'd like to see if I can get the mice and hummingbirds finished).

@Twelvewishes
Your Oak bonsai begins to show signs of Spring Growth. The snakes seem to be unaffected by this development.

43.5xTwelvewishes.b_zpsxhnj7klf.png

Edit: gah, I was sleepy and typed the wrong name!
@miirshroom hey, that's my garden of snakes :P
Excited for the event!!! But take your time, we all want nocturnes lol
@miirshroom hey, that's my garden of snakes :P
Excited for the event!!! But take your time, we all want nocturnes lol
Eeeee, the oak! :D
Eeeee, the oak! :D
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Miirshroom Finally getting a bonsai!

I sent:
15x Redwood Kindling
10x Furian Hide
10x Mycena Mushroom
10x Common Sparrow
10x Oasis Songird

So that should be a Shimpaku Juniper (summer, please) in an olive-colored 200px planter with one set of Mycena Mushrooms, a Common Sparrow, and an Oasis Songbird. If possible, I would love the sparrow to be in the tree and the songbird to be on the ground, but I will leave it up to you.

I would also love to know when I can fund shelf fungi! I have plenty of mushrooms that would love to make it into your hoard ;)
@Miirshroom Finally getting a bonsai!

I sent:
15x Redwood Kindling
10x Furian Hide
10x Mycena Mushroom
10x Common Sparrow
10x Oasis Songird

So that should be a Shimpaku Juniper (summer, please) in an olive-colored 200px planter with one set of Mycena Mushrooms, a Common Sparrow, and an Oasis Songbird. If possible, I would love the sparrow to be in the tree and the songbird to be on the ground, but I will leave it up to you.

I would also love to know when I can fund shelf fungi! I have plenty of mushrooms that would love to make it into your hoard ;)
157508.png  44.2xsetavulos_zpsxnvyizen.png  149477.png
[center]I meant to have the other 3 types of the oak finished as well, but was cut short for working time so they aren't quite available for speedy funding yet. I'll need to adjust the shape of the leaves a bit as well as changing the colours. I did finish the 2nd pose for the snakes, and I'll see if I can get the mice/hummingbirds drawn tomorrow, now that all of my family Christmas stuff is done (should be quick since they're small and simple, compared to the snakes and such). @Twelvewishes [i]The snakes become restless and wiggle about more energetically as your oak bonsai shifts to its summer stage.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%201-100/43.5xTwelvewishes.c_zpsc3eoyf5w.png[/img] @setavulos [i]The common sparrow fiercely guards its nest in the branches of this Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai, leaving the Oasis Songbird to perch lower on the trunk.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/44.2xsetavulos_zpsxnvyizen.png[/img] [/center]
I meant to have the other 3 types of the oak finished as well, but was cut short for working time so they aren't quite available for speedy funding yet. I'll need to adjust the shape of the leaves a bit as well as changing the colours. I did finish the 2nd pose for the snakes, and I'll see if I can get the mice/hummingbirds drawn tomorrow, now that all of my family Christmas stuff is done (should be quick since they're small and simple, compared to the snakes and such).

@Twelvewishes
The snakes become restless and wiggle about more energetically as your oak bonsai shifts to its summer stage.

43.5xTwelvewishes.c_zpsc3eoyf5w.png

@setavulos
The common sparrow fiercely guards its nest in the branches of this Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai, leaving the Oasis Songbird to perch lower on the trunk.

44.2xsetavulos_zpsxnvyizen.png
@miirshroom *incoherent screaming* WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLe ♥♥♥
@miirshroom *incoherent screaming* WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLe ♥♥♥
@miirshroom !!!! Thank you so much
@miirshroom !!!! Thank you so much
157508.png  44.2xsetavulos_zpsxnvyizen.png  149477.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 493 494