Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 451 452
[quote name="Mondlichtkatze" date="2014-12-28 08:19:56"]@doomDweller Lots of people have that problem. i think they made the drop rate lower.[/quote] Why on earth would they make the drop rate lower when people, especially those of us maxed out on levels, were barely getting anything to begin with? I got 0 chests today. Ugh, this site. What a waste of time.
Mondlichtkatze wrote on 2014-12-28 08:19:56:
@doomDweller
Lots of people have that problem. i think they made the drop rate lower.

Why on earth would they make the drop rate lower when people, especially those of us maxed out on levels, were barely getting anything to begin with? I got 0 chests today. Ugh, this site. What a waste of time.
Welp. I must be having the worst luck of all time, because I must have opened at least 500 chests, and still no sign of an egg or a scroll. I finally just caved and bought myself a pair of Nocturne hatchlings. I did manage to get seven familiars, I think.

I really would have liked to find an egg on my own, but at this rate I don't think that's going to happen. Grinding in the coli just isn't fun anymore when I'm opening chests and finding nothing but flounders, leaf insects and living rocks, with the occasional marionette or chameleon. I can afford to spend all my gathering turns on digging since my food stores are well stocked, but even that doesn't seem worth it when I'm only finding about 10 chests as opposed to the 30 or 40 I was getting near the start of the event.
Welp. I must be having the worst luck of all time, because I must have opened at least 500 chests, and still no sign of an egg or a scroll. I finally just caved and bought myself a pair of Nocturne hatchlings. I did manage to get seven familiars, I think.

I really would have liked to find an egg on my own, but at this rate I don't think that's going to happen. Grinding in the coli just isn't fun anymore when I'm opening chests and finding nothing but flounders, leaf insects and living rocks, with the occasional marionette or chameleon. I can afford to spend all my gathering turns on digging since my food stores are well stocked, but even that doesn't seem worth it when I'm only finding about 10 chests as opposed to the 30 or 40 I was getting near the start of the event.
Gosh I think dodge rate for all the monsters has also gone up, at least in the arena, they dodge ALL the time now more then once! Sometime 3 times in a row! Like wth! D:< Lower drop rate AND higher dodge rate for the monsters? >:/

Seems they really wanted these guys to be REALLY rare so there trying to make it harder.
Gosh I think dodge rate for all the monsters has also gone up, at least in the arena, they dodge ALL the time now more then once! Sometime 3 times in a row! Like wth! D:< Lower drop rate AND higher dodge rate for the monsters? >:/

Seems they really wanted these guys to be REALLY rare so there trying to make it harder.
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
I hope this mimic powder will be useful...eventually...i have 2 sacks and abit of the stuff...
I hope this mimic powder will be useful...eventually...i have 2 sacks and abit of the stuff...
Its all just a joke.
still no nocturne or familliars and I cant find any chests in the colloseum anymore ;_;
still no nocturne or familliars and I cant find any chests in the colloseum anymore ;_;
I dug today and didn't get a SINGLE DAMN CHEST whats up with THAT
I dug today and didn't get a SINGLE DAMN CHEST whats up with THAT
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
Who wants to open an Antique stand for dragons? We have all the candles, mirrors and plushes we need. I'll frikking GIFT WRAP THEM FOR YOU JUST TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME
Who wants to open an Antique stand for dragons? We have all the candles, mirrors and plushes we need. I'll frikking GIFT WRAP THEM FOR YOU JUST TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME
Growing disappointed with this event, like so many others I've opened hundreds of chests and not found a single egg, not to mention a scroll.

The Nocturnes I have I bought or traded for, I love them but it feels like a letdown. I really wish there was a system of increasing percentages in place, so that the more chests one opens whithout finding an egg the more likely one is to find one in the next batch. Of course the percentage would reset after the egg /scroll was found.

well, one can dream...
Growing disappointed with this event, like so many others I've opened hundreds of chests and not found a single egg, not to mention a scroll.

The Nocturnes I have I bought or traded for, I love them but it feels like a letdown. I really wish there was a system of increasing percentages in place, so that the more chests one opens whithout finding an egg the more likely one is to find one in the next batch. Of course the percentage would reset after the egg /scroll was found.

well, one can dream...
Maybe they lowered the rate of getting chests and made the rate of getting a egg higher.
just a thought
Maybe they lowered the rate of getting chests and made the rate of getting a egg higher.
just a thought
3879262.png17004375.png4948948.png
Is there any other way to get an egg, Many players dont have gems/coins to buy them and if they are like me only have 9 gathers every day. Many of us have been away for the season and missed out on this announcement. Please in the future can players get an email or something?

Also i have only seen a couple of chests so far, no eggs or anything special This rare stuff may backfire if players are struggling to get anywhere with it.
Is there any other way to get an egg, Many players dont have gems/coins to buy them and if they are like me only have 9 gathers every day. Many of us have been away for the season and missed out on this announcement. Please in the future can players get an email or something?

Also i have only seen a couple of chests so far, no eggs or anything special This rare stuff may backfire if players are struggling to get anywhere with it.
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 451 452