Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 1132 1133
@SuburbanSamurai Not sure if I'm doing this right but apparently this is the place to ask. Regarding skin order nr. 9378: It was stated that it covers more than 30%. While it is probably possible, it isn't a new accent, it's a reprint of the already existing 'Emerald Swallowtail' which I printed twice now. [skin=2553] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1780270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17803/1780270_350.png[/img] [/url] Since I'm retiring accents after 30 copies anyway, this would be the last run of it. Do I really need to change an existing accent?
@SuburbanSamurai

Not sure if I'm doing this right but apparently this is the place to ask.
Regarding skin order nr. 9378:
It was stated that it covers more than 30%. While it is probably possible, it isn't a new accent, it's a reprint of the already existing 'Emerald Swallowtail' which I printed twice now.

1780270_350.png

Since I'm retiring accents after 30 copies anyway, this would be the last run of it. Do I really need to change an existing accent?
Etsy Shop | Beadwork Blog | The Sims Story Blog
The Inked Nocturne and Inked Imperial seem to work but they have the same icon and breed/gender.
Can you please edit it? ^^ Thanks!
The Inked Nocturne and Inked Imperial seem to work but they have the same icon and breed/gender.
Can you please edit it? ^^ Thanks!
@Jesse4 Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what you're asking for. If you want a refund on the 10 accent blueprint for HolidayCake F, PM me the accents and I will send you a new blueprint.

@TheWingedShadow I did not catch that it was a previously approved design. Resubmit it and I'll send you the accents.

@tec I'll fix that as soon as I can. I'm away from my home computer right now but I'll get it fixed by Sunday at latest.
@Jesse4 Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what you're asking for. If you want a refund on the 10 accent blueprint for HolidayCake F, PM me the accents and I will send you a new blueprint.

@TheWingedShadow I did not catch that it was a previously approved design. Resubmit it and I'll send you the accents.

@tec I'll fix that as soon as I can. I'm away from my home computer right now but I'll get it fixed by Sunday at latest.
@SuburbanSamurai
My accent order(#9363) is denied. (because it over the 30%) I got the 5 blueprint back. But I sent 10blueprint at the time of submit. Bring my 10blueprint back.
@SuburbanSamurai
My accent order(#9363) is denied. (because it over the 30%) I got the 5 blueprint back. But I sent 10blueprint at the time of submit. Bring my 10blueprint back.
banner1_zpscffa7f59.png rose4_zpsnvfsh89w.png
@Jesse4 Your HolidayCake F accent was accepted, that had an order of ten, which you should have received. The order looked like this on my end:

Name: HolidayCake F
Item: Accent Blueprint (10)
Breed/Gender: Snapper/Female

The HolidayCake M was rejected, but that only had an order of five. It looked like this:

Name: HolidayCake M
Item: Accent Blueprint (5)
Breed/Gender: Snapper/Male

According to the database, you submitted HolidayCake M with only a 5 accent blueprint, which is what you received in return.

@tec The Imp F icon is fixed.
@Jesse4 Your HolidayCake F accent was accepted, that had an order of ten, which you should have received. The order looked like this on my end:

Name: HolidayCake F
Item: Accent Blueprint (10)
Breed/Gender: Snapper/Female

The HolidayCake M was rejected, but that only had an order of five. It looked like this:

Name: HolidayCake M
Item: Accent Blueprint (5)
Breed/Gender: Snapper/Male

According to the database, you submitted HolidayCake M with only a 5 accent blueprint, which is what you received in return.

@tec The Imp F icon is fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai
No. I'm didn't received HolidayCake F. I just recived HolidayCake M . And its quantity is 5. Where is my blueprint10?
@SuburbanSamurai
No. I'm didn't received HolidayCake F. I just recived HolidayCake M . And its quantity is 5. Where is my blueprint10?
Hello there. I made my accent a few days ago, and only just now, found out that it's 320x320 and not 350x350. Is there a way I can get the file changed?

My order number is #9507
Hello there. I made my accent a few days ago, and only just now, found out that it's 320x320 and not 350x350. Is there a way I can get the file changed?

My order number is #9507
@Jesse4 It looks like you only received 5 Holidaycake M accents when the order was for 10, so you should receive the 5 extras now.
@Jesse4 It looks like you only received 5 Holidaycake M accents when the order was for 10, so you should receive the 5 extras now.
@SuburbanSamurai [img]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b530/kakiclo4/p2_zps7d2035a8.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b530/kakiclo4/p1_zpsf08e5bda.jpg[/img] I ordered 5 HolidayCake M, 10 HolidayCake F. You gave me 5 HolidayCake M and 5 blueprints. (And today gave me 5 HolidayCake M..) You say " HolidayCake F accent was accepted." But I didn't received it. Where is HolidayCake F? (# 9363) What I want is, I will give you 5 HolidayCake M and 5 blueprint back , and you give me 10 HolidayCake F or 10 blueprint(for HolidayCake F reorder).
@SuburbanSamurai
p2_zps7d2035a8.jpg
p1_zpsf08e5bda.jpg

I ordered 5 HolidayCake M, 10 HolidayCake F.
You gave me 5 HolidayCake M and 5 blueprints. (And today gave me 5 HolidayCake M..)
You say " HolidayCake F accent was accepted." But I didn't received it. Where is HolidayCake F? (# 9363)
What I want is, I will give you 5 HolidayCake M and 5 blueprint back , and you give me 10 HolidayCake F or 10 blueprint(for HolidayCake F reorder).
@suburbansamurai Hi! I've got an accent in the queue called "Night's Dusk" for female nocturnes and since I'm doing a male version could you rename it to "Night's Dusk F" please? Thank you!
@suburbansamurai Hi! I've got an accent in the queue called "Night's Dusk" for female nocturnes and since I'm doing a male version could you rename it to "Night's Dusk F" please? Thank you!
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 1132 1133