Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30
I'm up to around 300 now. No dice.
I'm up to around 300 now. No dice.
clocking in for my shift at the not making sense factory
I've opened probably around 20-30 chests but nada. I did get a bunch of flounders, stick insects, and a familiar. I want this boy for my girl Samhain, but... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=47&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=10&elem=11&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img]
I've opened probably around 20-30 chests but nada. I did get a bunch of flounders, stick insects, and a familiar.
I want this boy for my girl Samhain, but...
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=47&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=10&elem=11&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png
they/them ~ Leo ~ INFP/J
I got my first nocturn after 300+ chests. I've named him Persistence. :)
I got my first nocturn after 300+ chests. I've named him Persistence. :)
about 100-120 chests in, all i've gotten are two familiars and assurance of the fact that my dragons shall not want for food any time soon.
about 100-120 chests in, all i've gotten are two familiars and assurance of the fact that my dragons shall not want for food any time soon.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_o27racORXO1u3wsjco6_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Kungfunurse1 That is a spectacular name. I'm at 400+ with nothing right now, and I have accepted the pity of someone far luckier than me (much, much luckier, she's opened half of the chests I have, I think). She's gotten three Nocturne eggs and promised to set one aside for me if the event ends and I don't have a new Nocturne of my own. Ideally I'd like a breed change scroll for one of my progens, but that probably won't happen, lol. If anyone's curious, this is the boy who's breed I want to change: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3856522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38566/3856522_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kungfunurse1 That is a spectacular name.

I'm at 400+ with nothing right now, and I have accepted the pity of someone far luckier than me (much, much luckier, she's opened half of the chests I have, I think). She's gotten three Nocturne eggs and promised to set one aside for me if the event ends and I don't have a new Nocturne of my own. Ideally I'd like a breed change scroll for one of my progens, but that probably won't happen, lol.

If anyone's curious, this is the boy who's breed I want to change:

3856522_350.png
DemiseForAriesOnMars-small-gif.gif
@AriesOnMars

Thank you, and oh goodness your dragon is magnificent! I'm a newbie and have been spending all my time in the coli, but I can see I have much to learn when it comes to breeding such gorgeous dragons. Good luck with opening those chests!
@AriesOnMars

Thank you, and oh goodness your dragon is magnificent! I'm a newbie and have been spending all my time in the coli, but I can see I have much to learn when it comes to breeding such gorgeous dragons. Good luck with opening those chests!
probably 250+ chests in and no dice yet... got 2 bears, and a couple chest familiars but otherwise a bunch of food and trinkets, oh joy.

hoping for good luck on christmas eve, though...!!
probably 250+ chests in and no dice yet... got 2 bears, and a couple chest familiars but otherwise a bunch of food and trinkets, oh joy.

hoping for good luck on christmas eve, though...!!
NgszpbD.png
"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle
I'm finding the event rough especially since I'm a December newbie, I don't have any dragons high enough level to get into the coli areas with decent drop rates. :C I've been playing every day since the event started and absolutely nothing but assorted useless objects, no familiars or anything. Maybe one day.
I'm finding the event rough especially since I'm a December newbie, I don't have any dragons high enough level to get into the coli areas with decent drop rates. :C I've been playing every day since the event started and absolutely nothing but assorted useless objects, no familiars or anything. Maybe one day.
tumblr_ngmwz5CqE01sy3pe3o1_400.jpg
Still nocturneless and still bloody frustrated with the stupid mimics, why couldn't they have made them drop at least one chest every time?
Still nocturneless and still bloody frustrated with the stupid mimics, why couldn't they have made them drop at least one chest every time?
@CitrusCupcake They do in the Kelp Bed and Golem Workshop
@CitrusCupcake They do in the Kelp Bed and Golem Workshop
DemiseForAriesOnMars-small-gif.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30