Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30
I opened 21 chests, and nothing. So far I splurged with the money I was going to use for expansions so I have a few, but I would imagine it'd be more satisfying to hatch it yourself. No. Matter. How. Ugly. 0--0
I opened 21 chests, and nothing. So far I splurged with the money I was going to use for expansions so I have a few, but I would imagine it'd be more satisfying to hatch it yourself. No. Matter. How. Ugly. 0--0
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
[quote name="squidmagician" date="2014-12-22 23:44:31"]That's exactly my problem with the whole thing. It's just not much fun. Grinding away and opening chest after chest only to get nothing but food and trinkets gets really old really fast.[/quote] Same here. I really dislike the monotone of the coli in general, but at least when I'm exalt grinding the goal feels obtainable. Collecting chest after chest just to see food and trinkets is incredibly disheartening. Especially when both the FR Discussion forum and my Flight's forum are filled with posts of people showing off their Nocturnes (which is understandable; I'm sure I'll do that myself if I ever manage to find an egg). *goes to a corner and sobs* Alright, now that I'm done feeling sorry for myself I'm off to Coli. I will find a Nocturne egg before this event is over.
squidmagician wrote on 2014-12-22 23:44:31:
That's exactly my problem with the whole thing. It's just not much fun. Grinding away and opening chest after chest only to get nothing but food and trinkets gets really old really fast.

Same here. I really dislike the monotone of the coli in general, but at least when I'm exalt grinding the goal feels obtainable. Collecting chest after chest just to see food and trinkets is incredibly disheartening. Especially when both the FR Discussion forum and my Flight's forum are filled with posts of people showing off their Nocturnes (which is understandable; I'm sure I'll do that myself if I ever manage to find an egg). *goes to a corner and sobs*

Alright, now that I'm done feeling sorry for myself I'm off to Coli. I will find a Nocturne egg before this event is over.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I stopped keeping track ages ago, but it's got to be well over a hundred now.

dragonnocturnehatchling_zps59d31d4c.png

dragonnocturnemale_zpsf0baee2a.png

It's really getting to the point where I just don't care anymore. None of this feels worth it to me anymore. The drop rates are awful, and if I ever see a stick insect ever again (IRL or otherwise) I might just cry.
I stopped keeping track ages ago, but it's got to be well over a hundred now.

dragonnocturnehatchling_zps59d31d4c.png

dragonnocturnemale_zpsf0baee2a.png

It's really getting to the point where I just don't care anymore. None of this feels worth it to me anymore. The drop rates are awful, and if I ever see a stick insect ever again (IRL or otherwise) I might just cry.
3EnpSxZ.png
@Nequam That actually would have been perfect, and now it makes me sadder knowing what could've been. :'C
@Nequam That actually would have been perfect, and now it makes me sadder knowing what could've been. :'C
3EnpSxZ.png
I hate to complain, i really do but holy cow these rates are BAD.

3 days of digging in shadow... ZERO CHESTS! The gathering system is broke. No joke. I hear all the lvl 15 and less getting loads of chests. Level 25 and I get none... Thats some bad luck.

I hit my 400th chest today. 400.... 1 egg. Thats it. Thats all. I understand that some havent even got that but still... 400 chests and 1 freakin egg. If I didnt want a scroll so bad I woulda said screw it and gave up.

Literally the only thing that keeps me going is this-

dragonpic2_zpse5e66aac.png

Hopefully my luck changes...

If I can keep up my 200 chests a day (would be more but work/life) I will have farmed 3200 chests by the last day. If my luck holds... I will have 8 eggs and a load of butt rocks and bugs /diesinshame
I hate to complain, i really do but holy cow these rates are BAD.

3 days of digging in shadow... ZERO CHESTS! The gathering system is broke. No joke. I hear all the lvl 15 and less getting loads of chests. Level 25 and I get none... Thats some bad luck.

I hit my 400th chest today. 400.... 1 egg. Thats it. Thats all. I understand that some havent even got that but still... 400 chests and 1 freakin egg. If I didnt want a scroll so bad I woulda said screw it and gave up.

Literally the only thing that keeps me going is this-

dragonpic2_zpse5e66aac.png

Hopefully my luck changes...

If I can keep up my 200 chests a day (would be more but work/life) I will have farmed 3200 chests by the last day. If my luck holds... I will have 8 eggs and a load of butt rocks and bugs /diesinshame
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
@kiwisue

No, a fire egg will not hatch a nocturne. It will give on of the 4 plentifuls. Only a Unhatched Nocturne Egg will give a nocturne.
@kiwisue

No, a fire egg will not hatch a nocturne. It will give on of the 4 plentifuls. Only a Unhatched Nocturne Egg will give a nocturne.
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
43 chests opened so far on digging, nothing from scavenging and dear god I wish I could find a mimic in colli! Meanwhile my boyfriend has 3?!!!! not fair T.T
43 chests opened so far on digging, nothing from scavenging and dear god I wish I could find a mimic in colli! Meanwhile my boyfriend has 3?!!!! not fair T.T
* violent sobbing*
Opened around 100+ chests... nothing I wanted.
I've got the festival bears from this year... but I already got them from the actual festival they were from.. ah well.
* violent sobbing*
Opened around 100+ chests... nothing I wanted.
I've got the festival bears from this year... but I already got them from the actual festival they were from.. ah well.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I've pretty much given up on the chests grinding. I already opened nearly 300 chests and no eggs/scrolls and seeing that people have opened a LOT more than 300, I decided to stop. I'm just going to wait until Nocturne prices go down.
I've pretty much given up on the chests grinding. I already opened nearly 300 chests and no eggs/scrolls and seeing that people have opened a LOT more than 300, I decided to stop. I'm just going to wait until Nocturne prices go down.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
I am slightly disappointed myself. Surely, the drop is supposed to be rare. Adding the fact, that I barelu begun a Nuzlocke and all I can do is grind Schorching Forest... and there I am doing badly even with my Nuzlocke rules lifted for the event time. I never cared much for Coli, because it has always been boring to me. It seems like the worst possible situation for thie event |D Ahhh, I really want a Nocturne!
I am slightly disappointed myself. Surely, the drop is supposed to be rare. Adding the fact, that I barelu begun a Nuzlocke and all I can do is grind Schorching Forest... and there I am doing badly even with my Nuzlocke rules lifted for the event time. I never cared much for Coli, because it has always been boring to me. It seems like the worst possible situation for thie event |D Ahhh, I really want a Nocturne!
FR +9
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30