Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@AriesOnMars
That's nice, I can't fight there -_-
@AriesOnMars
That's nice, I can't fight there -_-
@CrystalRaindrops
Higher levels may have better drop rates, but I've been doing well enough in the Scorched Forest to work on the new team I just started training there. You don't need tons of expensive battle stones to get into the Scorched forest, so don't give up hope! Remember, we have more than a full week yet. You might not make it to the Arena if you don't have much time to coli, but you can get a team into the Forest in less than a week.
@CrystalRaindrops
Higher levels may have better drop rates, but I've been doing well enough in the Scorched Forest to work on the new team I just started training there. You don't need tons of expensive battle stones to get into the Scorched forest, so don't give up hope! Remember, we have more than a full week yet. You might not make it to the Arena if you don't have much time to coli, but you can get a team into the Forest in less than a week.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
I don't really have an ideal color scheme for nocturnes, but I do adore iri/shim/underbelly with blues and purples.

I also totally want to do a Toothless inspired nocturne! I would need a Midnight/Midnight/Caribbean nocturne for that, though!
I don't really have an ideal color scheme for nocturnes, but I do adore iri/shim/underbelly with blues and purples.

I also totally want to do a Toothless inspired nocturne! I would need a Midnight/Midnight/Caribbean nocturne for that, though!
nZvyypl.gif
@drgnhawk

Oh, I'm already in the Forest thanks to a level 8 dragon I got from a newbie giveaway but I'd like to be up there in the Waterway. I'm probably good enough to go into Sandswept Delta but alas, no mimics there.
@drgnhawk

Oh, I'm already in the Forest thanks to a level 8 dragon I got from a newbie giveaway but I'd like to be up there in the Waterway. I'm probably good enough to go into Sandswept Delta but alas, no mimics there.
tumblr_ngmwz5CqE01sy3pe3o1_400.jpg
The past 3 days I've used all my turns in either digging/scavenging and I've opened I don't know how many chests now from battling in the scorched forest, but I'd guess anywhere between 300 and 500. I have a lot of food and a few familiars and some random trinkets, but no egg.

I'm not sure what exactly I'd like, I just want to find an egg and hatch it on Christmas, if I get one by then, and be completely ecstatic to have found the egg.
The past 3 days I've used all my turns in either digging/scavenging and I've opened I don't know how many chests now from battling in the scorched forest, but I'd guess anywhere between 300 and 500. I have a lot of food and a few familiars and some random trinkets, but no egg.

I'm not sure what exactly I'd like, I just want to find an egg and hatch it on Christmas, if I get one by then, and be completely ecstatic to have found the egg.
spacedaddy_by_evil_hamster_o_doom-d8w8sje.png
I'm nearing 200 chests and my carpal tunnel is starting to act up from the grinding. I'm probably going to have to resort to buying one when the prices come down in about a month or two.
I'm nearing 200 chests and my carpal tunnel is starting to act up from the grinding. I'm probably going to have to resort to buying one when the prices come down in about a month or two.
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
Aren't the eggs from Scavenging though?
If there's a chance to get Nocturnes via other means I'd really love a confirm!
Not like my luck will get any better, but I can dream of my own little babs, ya know.
Aren't the eggs from Scavenging though?
If there's a chance to get Nocturnes via other means I'd really love a confirm!
Not like my luck will get any better, but I can dream of my own little babs, ya know.
6pMAXtp.jpg
*silently weeps at my lack of scrolls*
*silently weeps at my lack of scrolls*
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
I know exactly the dragon i want to scroll. ;;
Nocturne, plz
I know exactly the dragon i want to scroll. ;;
Nocturne, plz
v9WarKW.png
I've no idea how many chests I've opened, I think it may be around 100.
So far I've found a Sunbeam Ursa, a Cragbacked Bouldursa and just now I found a Jadecarved decoy! I'm so happy :D
I've no idea how many chests I've opened, I think it may be around 100.
So far I've found a Sunbeam Ursa, a Cragbacked Bouldursa and just now I found a Jadecarved decoy! I'm so happy :D
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30