Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 838 839
Accidentally put up FOUR of my Patient Zero skins for 1000t instead of 1000 gems.

Only caught one before the others sold, I felt like such an Idiot... I used my Rockbreaker's Ceremony Accent winnings to get them made and I lost nearly off of it.

Five minutes later I saw two of them flipped and sold for 750 and 800 gems. :/

I am over it now but wow I was so bummed, I'm sure I'll never get them back... lesson learned!
Accidentally put up FOUR of my Patient Zero skins for 1000t instead of 1000 gems.

Only caught one before the others sold, I felt like such an Idiot... I used my Rockbreaker's Ceremony Accent winnings to get them made and I lost nearly off of it.

Five minutes later I saw two of them flipped and sold for 750 and 800 gems. :/

I am over it now but wow I was so bummed, I'm sure I'll never get them back... lesson learned!
AEBAxQb.gif
I picked up this G1 for 8k. She was lvl 5 (7 now since I trained her), with a couple battle stones and points distributed, so she might've been sold by mistake. Is anyone looking for her? I'll hold off til tomorrow night to exalt her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7892783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78928/7892783_350.png[/img] [/url]
I picked up this G1 for 8k. She was lvl 5 (7 now since I trained her), with a couple battle stones and points distributed, so she might've been sold by mistake. Is anyone looking for her? I'll hold off til tomorrow night to exalt her.

7892783_350.png
Earlier today I sold a Gilded chest for 85T instead of gems. Would be nice to get it back. It's so easy to make the treasure /gems mistake, especially if you're listing a lot of items.
Earlier today I sold a Gilded chest for 85T instead of gems. Would be nice to get it back. It's so easy to make the treasure /gems mistake, especially if you're listing a lot of items.
3 Strange chests listed as 180t not 180g, can provide message proof of selling, if whoever bought it would be willing to send back/provide some other compensation or something that would be great. Understand if not.
3 Strange chests listed as 180t not 180g, can provide message proof of selling, if whoever bought it would be willing to send back/provide some other compensation or something that would be great. Understand if not.
tumblr_naoclh3tzw1te4kb8o1_250.pngtumblr_naoba7bNxp1te4kb8o2_250.pngkdQPkU8.pngbadge1mini_zps7904d69e.pngEuI3lse.png
I accidentaly sold my Nocturne Scroll for 19000 treasure instead of Gems OTL

*Extreme internal Sobbing*
I accidentaly sold my Nocturne Scroll for 19000 treasure instead of Gems OTL

*Extreme internal Sobbing*
58834178_eSzTFTyYfft592r.png58835209_dJGrUxKybHAvN2q.png
Sold 2 Winter Wind items at 193 treasure instead of gems.
Goodbye 40k treasure.
Sold 2 Winter Wind items at 193 treasure instead of gems.
Goodbye 40k treasure.
water_ani.gif
I picked up one of the fake bears for a very low price just a few minutes ago, obviously meant to price as gems instead of treasure.

Send me a message with a screenshot of your auction sold message and if it matches the type of bear and the price I will be happy to return it.
I picked up one of the fake bears for a very low price just a few minutes ago, obviously meant to price as gems instead of treasure.

Send me a message with a screenshot of your auction sold message and if it matches the type of bear and the price I will be happy to return it.
This moron here just sold a Nocturne egg for 1690 treasure. TT.TT

EDIT: It was returned to me by another sweet and lovely player!
This moron here just sold a Nocturne egg for 1690 treasure. TT.TT

EDIT: It was returned to me by another sweet and lovely player!
I just bought Boneyard Tatters for a very very low price :o If these were your's send me a screenshot of the price and I'll mail them back to you for what I bought them for :)
I just bought Boneyard Tatters for a very very low price :o If these were your's send me a screenshot of the price and I'll mail them back to you for what I bought them for :)
6mWOUG0.png
Mispriced nocturne egg:

I accidentally sold a nocturne egg for 1280 treasure instead of gems and it sold so fast I wasn't able to cancel it. Would the buyer be willing to sell it back?
Mispriced nocturne egg:

I accidentally sold a nocturne egg for 1280 treasure instead of gems and it sold so fast I wasn't able to cancel it. Would the buyer be willing to sell it back?
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 838 839