Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 841 842
I caught a winter wind that I believe was mispriced on the AH. PM with a screenshot of your sale message for price and time verification and I will give it back to you for the amount I paid. Thanks!
I caught a winter wind that I believe was mispriced on the AH. PM with a screenshot of your sale message for price and time verification and I will give it back to you for the amount I paid. Thanks!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
Mispriced a Nocturne hatchling? I just picked one up out of the AH for way, way less than it should have been. Just pm me a screenshot of your sold message and I'll send it back! - Found!
Mispriced a Nocturne hatchling? I just picked one up out of the AH for way, way less than it should have been. Just pm me a screenshot of your sold message and I'll send it back! - Found!
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/a1531bfceee6f6cfd82905ff46eb95c8.png[/img] Sold my nocturne egg for tr instead of gems. I know it's a long shot but I'd really love it back.
a1531bfceee6f6cfd82905ff46eb95c8.png
Sold my nocturne egg for tr instead of gems. I know it's a long shot but I'd really love it back.
xlD1FHM.gif[/img]
Just bought a very very cheap Nocturne Hatchling. If you sold it by mistake, send me proof and I will give the baby back.
Just bought a very very cheap Nocturne Hatchling. If you sold it by mistake, send me proof and I will give the baby back.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Just got a Sundial Imposter for 10k, I'm betting somebody missed a zero.

Please PM me with a screenshot from your AH history and sales message if you'd like it back.
Just got a Sundial Imposter for 10k, I'm betting somebody missed a zero.

Please PM me with a screenshot from your AH history and sales message if you'd like it back.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Bought a mispriced Nocturne hatchling. Please send me a sceenshot of the sold auction from your AH history/sold message as proof and I'll send it back.
Bought a mispriced Nocturne hatchling. Please send me a sceenshot of the sold auction from your AH history/sold message as proof and I'll send it back.
dqiTi30.gifLgMArZP.gif7kyP7DY.gif
Just bought another very mispriced Nocturne! Just pm me a screenshot of your sold message or AH history and I'll send it back!
Just bought another very mispriced Nocturne! Just pm me a screenshot of your sold message or AH history and I'll send it back!
I just picked up a fake bear for very cheap. If you think it might be yours, please PM me screen caps of your AH history and the sales message. He will be on his way back ASAP if everything matches!
I just picked up a fake bear for very cheap. If you think it might be yours, please PM me screen caps of your AH history and the sales message. He will be on his way back ASAP if everything matches!
I just grabbed a Nocturne for 1200 treasure. If you think this is your Nocturne, and can give me some proof, I'll send it back for original pricing.
I just grabbed a Nocturne for 1200 treasure. If you think this is your Nocturne, and can give me some proof, I'll send it back for original pricing.
I accidentally sold a Stonewash/Ice/Spring Female Nocturne for 150K instead of 250K in a half awake stupor. I would love to have her back and would give you your back as well.

I remember writing Bar/Seraph/Underbelly in her bio for reference.

It would be great if you could return her, but I don't blame you for keeping her, I guess because it was my mistake.

I'm willing to show you the message as well.
I accidentally sold a Stonewash/Ice/Spring Female Nocturne for 150K instead of 250K in a half awake stupor. I would love to have her back and would give you your back as well.

I remember writing Bar/Seraph/Underbelly in her bio for reference.

It would be great if you could return her, but I don't blame you for keeping her, I guess because it was my mistake.

I'm willing to show you the message as well.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 841 842