Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 841 842
I just sniper this year old level 10 pearlcatcher for less than someone could have gotten exalting him. If he is yours, please contact me with details and I will send him back. If I don't hear from you today, he will go serve Lightweaver.
I just sniper this year old level 10 pearlcatcher for less than someone could have gotten exalting him. If he is yours, please contact me with details and I will send him back. If I don't hear from you today, he will go serve Lightweaver.
just picked up a magma bear for 2000t. maybe missed a zero?
just picked up a magma bear for 2000t. maybe missed a zero?
corporatebrandcompliance.gif
Found this guy for less than was probably intended. Will gladly send him back! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8421889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84219/8421889_350.png[/img] [/url]
Found this guy for less than was probably intended. Will gladly send him back!

8421889_350.png
15581.png1168.png15584.png
I lost a coatl with crystal/facet for 900t, was meant to be 900gems.

Thank you to the person who sent it back. You are awesome, and good luck with dominance. (no - I won't say who)
I lost a coatl with crystal/facet for 900t, was meant to be 900gems.

Thank you to the person who sent it back. You are awesome, and good luck with dominance. (no - I won't say who)
9PW8odu.jpg
I just grabbed a cryface PC for around 5k, definitely a misprice! I don't think it was the owner of the parents that sold it. Send me a PM if it was your listing!
I just grabbed a cryface PC for around 5k, definitely a misprice! I don't think it was the owner of the parents that sold it. Send me a PM if it was your listing!
Miss priced a crystal/facet baby....person bought and re-listed it, think I'll go cry now

omg thats my baby
Miss priced a crystal/facet baby....person bought and re-listed it, think I'll go cry now

omg thats my baby
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Bought a really cheap Archivists Spellscroll and Boneyard Tatters. If they were yours let us know and we'd be happy to return it/them.
Bought a really cheap Archivists Spellscroll and Boneyard Tatters. If they were yours let us know and we'd be happy to return it/them.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Accidentally sold an ambush stone for 110 treasure instead of gems. How embarrassing. >.<
If whoever bought it would be willing to give it back, please message me~
Accidentally sold an ambush stone for 110 treasure instead of gems. How embarrassing. >.<
If whoever bought it would be willing to give it back, please message me~
Just bought a dragon really cheap, if you can tell me who, when and how much, glad to send em back. If you meant that price, well, thanks.
Just bought a dragon really cheap, if you can tell me who, when and how much, glad to send em back. If you meant that price, well, thanks.
I found a familiar on the AH priced at 8 treasure. Just 8. That's a severely cheap price for the familiar in question. I got it off there, but I don't remember who the seller was.

If anyone thinks this may have been them, I'd be happy to return it to them!
I found a familiar on the AH priced at 8 treasure. Just 8. That's a severely cheap price for the familiar in question. I got it off there, but I don't remember who the seller was.

If anyone thinks this may have been them, I'd be happy to return it to them!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 841 842