Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 451 452
@InuKimi Well, it is a random number generator. There are always the more unlikely ends of the probability curve. Some people having incredibly good runs and some having incredibly bad ones, with the majority ranging from sparse to fruitful in their rewards.
Still, you have my sympathies and I hope your luck turns for the better.
@InuKimi Well, it is a random number generator. There are always the more unlikely ends of the probability curve. Some people having incredibly good runs and some having incredibly bad ones, with the majority ranging from sparse to fruitful in their rewards.
Still, you have my sympathies and I hope your luck turns for the better.
@noth Quite frankly, the reason you don't have good coli grinders at this point is because you haven't bothered to look in the right place. Go look in the Guides forum, there are plenty of coli guides.

New members aren't being punished. I had a level 25 team within a week of joining, and so had my husband. Members who don't have the time to spend in the coliseum and/or don't research how to optimize their dragons are not going to get the benefits of optimized dragons. And you are given the chance of farming event stuff at lower levels. Higher levels receive more rewards because higher levels have put more time into it. That is not discouraging new members, that is encouraging them to better their coliseum teams.
@noth Quite frankly, the reason you don't have good coli grinders at this point is because you haven't bothered to look in the right place. Go look in the Guides forum, there are plenty of coli guides.

New members aren't being punished. I had a level 25 team within a week of joining, and so had my husband. Members who don't have the time to spend in the coliseum and/or don't research how to optimize their dragons are not going to get the benefits of optimized dragons. And you are given the chance of farming event stuff at lower levels. Higher levels receive more rewards because higher levels have put more time into it. That is not discouraging new members, that is encouraging them to better their coliseum teams.
28s0dn9.png
@Noth
If your grain ng dragons specifically for item grinding go for strength, sspeed and critical hits
@Noth
If your grain ng dragons specifically for item grinding go for strength, sspeed and critical hits
Insanity is sanity
Sanity is insanity
I'm perfectly sane then
@Noth

This is the guide I use for training dragons. It creates a pretty sturdy team, I was able to take my three level nines into the 11-12 area and survive a couple of rounds.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1013564&page=1

It's not the best if you want a specific type of team but I find it's a good all rounder.
@Noth

This is the guide I use for training dragons. It creates a pretty sturdy team, I was able to take my three level nines into the 11-12 area and survive a couple of rounds.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1013564&page=1

It's not the best if you want a specific type of team but I find it's a good all rounder.
I GOT AN EGG!!!!
And the (real) fire and arcane bear and both the real and fake light bear **Dances around**
I GOT AN EGG!!!!
And the (real) fire and arcane bear and both the real and fake light bear **Dances around**
light.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
I feel, a bit attacked here.

I did try and research how things worked in the Coli but I didn't find anything.. I suppose I'm just, bad at everything.

So yeah.. I guess I'll just, go then. Sorry for being around

@toadmonkey thanks for being nice about it, i'll check it out.
I feel, a bit attacked here.

I did try and research how things worked in the Coli but I didn't find anything.. I suppose I'm just, bad at everything.

So yeah.. I guess I'll just, go then. Sorry for being around

@toadmonkey thanks for being nice about it, i'll check it out.
wqwjmh.png
I wanted to clear up a misconception: Chest opening content chance is not related to ip in any way and is calculated fresh each time a chest is opened. Switching ip will not affect it. Rng at work. :)
I wanted to clear up a misconception: Chest opening content chance is not related to ip in any way and is calculated fresh each time a chest is opened. Switching ip will not affect it. Rng at work. :)
Yeah ya'll come on. Don't bully those who don't have the time to train a team. They are new and not everyone has the time to live on the computer.
Yeah ya'll come on. Don't bully those who don't have the time to train a team. They are new and not everyone has the time to live on the computer.
Finally! I get scroll after opening like... 50 chest maybe? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7265313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72654/7265313_350.png[/img] [/url] Lucky me I guess ._.
Finally! I get scroll after opening like... 50 chest maybe?

7265313_350.png

Lucky me I guess ._.
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
Very pretty Shemei and a Crystal too.
Very pretty Shemei and a Crystal too.
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 451 452