Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 451 452
Ohh my Stormcatcher... after like 300 chest I finally found a Noctrune Scroll. Just in time... I started to loose my hope.
Ohh my Stormcatcher... after like 300 chest I finally found a Noctrune Scroll. Just in time... I started to loose my hope.
Walk without a rythm and it won't attract the worm.
@Valemora
I'm grinding in Scorched forest. I'm from the October registration, I have no dragons higher than lvl 13 - this puts me painfully enough just shy of Waterway. I have no choice but to grind in Scorched Forest.
@Valemora
I'm grinding in Scorched forest. I'm from the October registration, I have no dragons higher than lvl 13 - this puts me painfully enough just shy of Waterway. I have no choice but to grind in Scorched Forest.
wqwjmh.png
@SilverXenomorph, maybe you should try different venues? I've encountered a bunch of them in arena, and some in waterway.
@SilverXenomorph, maybe you should try different venues? I've encountered a bunch of them in arena, and some in waterway.
6klg2iF.png
I got 47 chests yesterday, and I got a nocturne egg in the second, and I got two mimic bears and a chest familiar, along with the light and fire bears.. I think that was my luck for the two weeks, because today I barely found two chests while digging. I've been farming the coli ever since and now I don't even get trinkets inside them, only the food. But there's nothing wrong with my chest drop inside the waterway. I got full drops in the last six mime-turns. Even a full of four.
It doesn't seem to matter anyway, I had my luck yesterday, today I'm only hoping. QQ
I got 47 chests yesterday, and I got a nocturne egg in the second, and I got two mimic bears and a chest familiar, along with the light and fire bears.. I think that was my luck for the two weeks, because today I barely found two chests while digging. I've been farming the coli ever since and now I don't even get trinkets inside them, only the food. But there's nothing wrong with my chest drop inside the waterway. I got full drops in the last six mime-turns. Even a full of four.
It doesn't seem to matter anyway, I had my luck yesterday, today I'm only hoping. QQ
I'm level 25 digging and scavenging.
Plague.
33turns today

0 chests from digging

It's the worst event I participated in period.

Can I tell that yesterdays I ALSO got 0 chests from gathering? Cool.
I'm level 25 digging and scavenging.
Plague.
33turns today

0 chests from digging

It's the worst event I participated in period.

Can I tell that yesterdays I ALSO got 0 chests from gathering? Cool.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Archaeomancer :Excuse me, but I highly doubt the hundreds of chest come from Diggng for everyone. I invested all my digging yesterday and today in digging and got a total of 12 chests out from that for both(!!!) days together.
And let me say I'm in Plague flight which has dominance this week so I got 28 and 33 turns.
@Archaeomancer :Excuse me, but I highly doubt the hundreds of chest come from Diggng for everyone. I invested all my digging yesterday and today in digging and got a total of 12 chests out from that for both(!!!) days together.
And let me say I'm in Plague flight which has dominance this week so I got 28 and 33 turns.
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="PARlAH" date="2014-12-22 04:33:00"]@noth If they made the mimic drop rate 100%, then there'd be no bonus for grinding in higher level areas. If you want a 100% drop rate, try the Kelp Beds.[/quote] @PARlAH Again, this isn't an option for me. I'm from October's registration window and I have no dragons above lvl 13 despite my best efforts at leveling them up. With two or three more registration windows since I joined, I'm sure there's LOADS of people in the same situation.
PARlAH wrote on 2014-12-22 04:33:00:
@noth

If they made the mimic drop rate 100%, then there'd be no bonus for grinding in higher level areas. If you want a 100% drop rate, try the Kelp Beds.

@PARlAH Again, this isn't an option for me. I'm from October's registration window and I have no dragons above lvl 13 despite my best efforts at leveling them up.

With two or three more registration windows since I joined, I'm sure there's LOADS of people in the same situation.
wqwjmh.png
@noth

Just checked your profile, you look like you're from November registation rather than October.

Anyhow, I am from the October registration window, meaning that I participated in Riot of Rot with sub-par dragons. I had level 25s for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony in November, though!

Quite simply - if you don't train/stat/stone your dragons, you don't get the benefits of trained/statted/stoned dragons.
@noth

Just checked your profile, you look like you're from November registation rather than October.

Anyhow, I am from the October registration window, meaning that I participated in Riot of Rot with sub-par dragons. I had level 25s for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony in November, though!

Quite simply - if you don't train/stat/stone your dragons, you don't get the benefits of trained/statted/stoned dragons.
ping PARLAH not pariah.
Yeah, I did not know about pinging before I made my 'clever' username.
Got a scroll DD: I almost thought they didn't exist. I think I've opened somewhere between 100-200 chests (sucky memory is bad). I hope all who haven't yet got rng to give them an egg or scroll get lucky, I don't like events where effort isn't rewarded.
Got a scroll DD: I almost thought they didn't exist. I think I've opened somewhere between 100-200 chests (sucky memory is bad). I hope all who haven't yet got rng to give them an egg or scroll get lucky, I don't like events where effort isn't rewarded.
@PARlAH I knew it was either October or November. I have a TERRIBLE sense of time. XD Didn't even know I could check when I joined. Which now that I think about it, of course I should be able to. What was I thinking?

And I AM training my dragons. It's just so slow, it's even worse than grinding in Pokémon! I just, don't know how to do it well. I don't know what attacks are the best, I don't know what stats I should focus on, it's really difficult.

But anyway. I'm not giving up.
@PARlAH I knew it was either October or November. I have a TERRIBLE sense of time. XD Didn't even know I could check when I joined. Which now that I think about it, of course I should be able to. What was I thinking?

And I AM training my dragons. It's just so slow, it's even worse than grinding in Pokémon! I just, don't know how to do it well. I don't know what attacks are the best, I don't know what stats I should focus on, it's really difficult.

But anyway. I'm not giving up.
wqwjmh.png
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 451 452