Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 451 452
@Kcatzen
I don't think they were bullying- simply pointing out that if they lacked information that there is plenty available. It really doesn't take much time if you follow some of the guides. It really makes coli grinding simple and easy.

I had a hard time with events because I missed out on the coli when I first started but once I started using Culex's guide I was able to participate and level my dragons pretty quick.
@Kcatzen
I don't think they were bullying- simply pointing out that if they lacked information that there is plenty available. It really doesn't take much time if you follow some of the guides. It really makes coli grinding simple and easy.

I had a hard time with events because I missed out on the coli when I first started but once I started using Culex's guide I was able to participate and level my dragons pretty quick.
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Archaeomancer Of course I know that ;D I just wanted to relative your statement a bit as it sounded to me like everyone would get tons of chests from digging ;D

And oh man, After opening about 80 chests I got a little nocturne egg! (Yeah, I know, I don't have much time for grinding ._.)

So, to all out there: Don't give up! ^_^
@Archaeomancer Of course I know that ;D I just wanted to relative your statement a bit as it sounded to me like everyone would get tons of chests from digging ;D

And oh man, After opening about 80 chests I got a little nocturne egg! (Yeah, I know, I don't have much time for grinding ._.)

So, to all out there: Don't give up! ^_^
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
@noth

Didn't mean to make you feel attacked. I can be a bit stiff and short on this which gives that impression, and I really shouldn't. It's just because people say this every event - as there's a constant cycling of events, there will always be a bunch of people who can only use the lower coli areas for each event. They can't make the rewards equal (or there'd be no reason to train up a coli team), so the best they can do is make the rewards available at a lower rate for lower coli areas. This way everyone can participate, but those who've put in the time/effort/money to train a coli area still have their investment rewarded.

Definitely look up some guides - I like this one.

I haven't tinctured my dragons - they have (including stones) 126 strength and 13 vitality, with all the rest of the points in quickness.

You want to buy some stones asap - for each dragon, Beserker x3, Ambush x2, and Eliminate x1.

They are expensive - that's ok, they are well worth it. Buy them and put them on your dragons as soon as you can.

Culex's levelling guide claims that it takes a few hours to go from level 1 to level 25. I took longer because I stayed in Boreal Wood forever! You might want to stay in lower areas to be able to catch those mimics.
@noth

Didn't mean to make you feel attacked. I can be a bit stiff and short on this which gives that impression, and I really shouldn't. It's just because people say this every event - as there's a constant cycling of events, there will always be a bunch of people who can only use the lower coli areas for each event. They can't make the rewards equal (or there'd be no reason to train up a coli team), so the best they can do is make the rewards available at a lower rate for lower coli areas. This way everyone can participate, but those who've put in the time/effort/money to train a coli area still have their investment rewarded.

Definitely look up some guides - I like this one.

I haven't tinctured my dragons - they have (including stones) 126 strength and 13 vitality, with all the rest of the points in quickness.

You want to buy some stones asap - for each dragon, Beserker x3, Ambush x2, and Eliminate x1.

They are expensive - that's ok, they are well worth it. Buy them and put them on your dragons as soon as you can.

Culex's levelling guide claims that it takes a few hours to go from level 1 to level 25. I took longer because I stayed in Boreal Wood forever! You might want to stay in lower areas to be able to catch those mimics.
ping PARLAH not pariah.
Yeah, I did not know about pinging before I made my 'clever' username.
@Sinnibelle

Ah but it isn't easy for everyone. I'm following a Glass Cannon guide and the team I work with for a friend, I train one by one, and it's not easy. It can take me hours to go up one lvl and that's at lvl 14-17. Then you throw in the people who work or have school and really don't have hours to spend on grinding. There's homework, there's family, there's a life outside of a game. Those that spend those hours on the game, great, power to them. However, that isn't all of us. I spend a lot of time on it but I also spend time on my own team grinding, which I'm doing now.

I've found over 200 chests in two days and I've found one bear, one. So it's not so easy as some say. I will say the food is nice but in 200 chests, one good thing and that was it? The percentage chance of something good is ridiculous.
@Sinnibelle

Ah but it isn't easy for everyone. I'm following a Glass Cannon guide and the team I work with for a friend, I train one by one, and it's not easy. It can take me hours to go up one lvl and that's at lvl 14-17. Then you throw in the people who work or have school and really don't have hours to spend on grinding. There's homework, there's family, there's a life outside of a game. Those that spend those hours on the game, great, power to them. However, that isn't all of us. I spend a lot of time on it but I also spend time on my own team grinding, which I'm doing now.

I've found over 200 chests in two days and I've found one bear, one. So it's not so easy as some say. I will say the food is nice but in 200 chests, one good thing and that was it? The percentage chance of something good is ridiculous.
@Shemei Not a problem, Shemei!
And everyone else too out there who already got a Nocturne item, Congratulations! You have already done something in the case of opening chests or going to coli with determination, and CHEERS for all those who struggled and got a result! Let's hope next time it wont be this hard for you!

I know there is a lot of us who still havent got one, keep voicing concern! But we should celebrate those as well who did receive something, every single dragon means less problems in the future of the Nocturne species!
@Shemei Not a problem, Shemei!
And everyone else too out there who already got a Nocturne item, Congratulations! You have already done something in the case of opening chests or going to coli with determination, and CHEERS for all those who struggled and got a result! Let's hope next time it wont be this hard for you!

I know there is a lot of us who still havent got one, keep voicing concern! But we should celebrate those as well who did receive something, every single dragon means less problems in the future of the Nocturne species!
Today has been better - I've obtained 8 familiars, both old and new.
Still looking for Nocturnes... /at 466 chests so far
Today has been better - I've obtained 8 familiars, both old and new.
Still looking for Nocturnes... /at 466 chests so far
ZPPY.png
@Kcatzen
I do work and I have to take care of my two sisters and I also play world of warcraft outside of it. You just have to find some time management. You can't complain about a drop rate of something that you don't have time for. Your time is not flight rising's responsibility :/
@Kcatzen
I do work and I have to take care of my two sisters and I also play world of warcraft outside of it. You just have to find some time management. You can't complain about a drop rate of something that you don't have time for. Your time is not flight rising's responsibility :/
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Over 100 chests so far and NOTHING.

I really don't like these odds :/
Over 100 chests so far and NOTHING.

I really don't like these odds :/
Heres how it played out for me.
10bugs+17lizards+10buttrocks+6fish+5magnafine glass things+4puppets+4mirrors =43 chest
I would not have a problem....if yomost of my chest dident have just one item....like....most of the chest had 1 fish or1bug...ext. and to be honest....its abit disheartening...
Heres how it played out for me.
10bugs+17lizards+10buttrocks+6fish+5magnafine glass things+4puppets+4mirrors =43 chest
I would not have a problem....if yomost of my chest dident have just one item....like....most of the chest had 1 fish or1bug...ext. and to be honest....its abit disheartening...
Its all just a joke.
@Eskarine Yep, I'm in the same boat. Wishing both of us luck for the next two weeks!
@Eskarine Yep, I'm in the same boat. Wishing both of us luck for the next two weeks!
md3W6h3.png
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 451 452