Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Status: Nocturne Event
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33
Still won't load.
Still won't load.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I can't get experience bonuses and when (IF, really) I defeat enemies I don't get spoils!
I can't get experience bonuses and when (IF, really) I defeat enemies I don't get spoils!
tumblr_o4ti1moYB51u9ymyzo2_r1_100.pngbotffbadges_twister_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78d.pngARNCfsd.pngoUkKcU4.pngys38jg2.png
Popped back to see what was happening, saw this event and yeah, Coli not loading =P

edit: And now it is XD
Popped back to see what was happening, saw this event and yeah, Coli not loading =P

edit: And now it is XD
This might be a dumb question, but am I the only one who isn't seeing any text on most parts of the coliseum battles? I also don't seem to be getting EXP in level-appropriate areas.
This might be a dumb question, but am I the only one who isn't seeing any text on most parts of the coliseum battles? I also don't seem to be getting EXP in level-appropriate areas.
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, but the Victory Chain doesn't seem to be working. It's at 0% (and I recall it usually starts at 5%) and is not incrementing with successive battles.
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, but the Victory Chain doesn't seem to be working. It's at 0% (and I recall it usually starts at 5%) and is not incrementing with successive battles.
qvTNuJR.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngqvTNuJR.png
Still not loading at all for me - it hasn't loaded all day.
Still not loading at all for me - it hasn't loaded all day.
[b]Coliseum - morning 22-12-14:[/b] [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/356/6/f/coliseum_bugged_out_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d8aqrpx.png[/img] Very slow to load the page itself, the feature then does not even bother to load themselves. The ads on the page are not displayed even though I have whitelisted FR on my adblock. Short summary: When the page itself loads at all, Coliseum does not. I've tried refreshing over 10 times, switched back and forth between sockets etc. EDIT: Switching back to Alternate Socket worked somehow this time. Using Chrome on Win 7.
Coliseum - morning 22-12-14:

coliseum_bugged_out_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d8aqrpx.png

Very slow to load the page itself, the feature then does not even bother to load themselves. The ads on the page are not displayed even though I have whitelisted FR on my adblock.

Short summary: When the page itself loads at all, Coliseum does not. I've tried refreshing over 10 times, switched back and forth between sockets etc.

EDIT: Switching back to Alternate Socket worked somehow this time. Using Chrome on Win 7.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
its running very smoothly for me just now, it worked but was a bit slow for everything this morning. now its so fast! :)
its running very smoothly for me just now, it worked but was a bit slow for everything this morning. now its so fast! :)
I'm not getting any experience from any enemies I defeat >.> Reading the thread, I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one experiencing this XD
Though that's the only complaint I have :'D
I'm not getting any experience from any enemies I defeat >.> Reading the thread, I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one experiencing this XD
Though that's the only complaint I have :'D
VsoSnU5.png
Extreme lag for me still, with 1700 users in the coli atm. Still giving me the change socket message after crashing in the middle of a battle.
Extreme lag for me still, with 1700 users in the coli atm. Still giving me the change socket message after crashing in the middle of a battle.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33