Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Status: Nocturne Event
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
I'm going to try the alt socket, but I got through about two and a half battles before it froze. There aren't that many people on at this time, so it's not lag related.
I'm going to try the alt socket, but I got through about two and a half battles before it froze. There aren't that many people on at this time, so it's not lag related.
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
ugh. I'm still Lagging badly, and it's honestly annoying.
ugh. I'm still Lagging badly, and it's honestly annoying.
yWTqcVr.png
I can't even get into the Coli, and I'll be amazed if this goes through because I can't even get replies to go through either.
I've tried both sockets.
I can't even get into the Coli, and I'll be amazed if this goes through because I can't even get replies to go through either.
I've tried both sockets.
6epgHfG.png
FREE Arcane Nests. Nest conditions on profile
FR +3
I cannot get Coli to load still today... sigh. Is there still an issue? =(
I cannot get Coli to load still today... sigh. Is there still an issue? =(
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
Yep, same here. I was hoping it would be resolved by now!

EDIT: Hey, looks like forum replies are working again, at least!
Yep, same here. I was hoping it would be resolved by now!

EDIT: Hey, looks like forum replies are working again, at least!
FHs3K7o.png
Coliseum isn't loading. Compared to last night where it was moving smoothly as soon as only 5200 people were on, now only 4200 people are on and it's not loading at all. Loading bar is completely empty.

Unrelated, this is my third attempt to post this reply. Loading time for a simple reply is taking well over 10 minutes.
Coliseum isn't loading. Compared to last night where it was moving smoothly as soon as only 5200 people were on, now only 4200 people are on and it's not loading at all. Loading bar is completely empty.

Unrelated, this is my third attempt to post this reply. Loading time for a simple reply is taking well over 10 minutes.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Stuck on loading screen for getting into the coli. Have a black bar boss trying to defeat and loosing bad.
Stuck on loading screen for getting into the coli. Have a black bar boss trying to defeat and loosing bad.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Same problem with coli *groans*
Same problem with coli *groans*
I can't get into the Coli at all right now. Only got into it 10 minutes before rollover yesterday. If things continue like this, I fear I'll have to wait until next year for a nocturne.
I can't get into the Coli at all right now. Only got into it 10 minutes before rollover yesterday. If things continue like this, I fear I'll have to wait until next year for a nocturne.
I got to play for a while last night, but now the coliseum won't load at all :/ I want one of those nocturnes!
I got to play for a while last night, but now the coliseum won't load at all :/ I want one of those nocturnes!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33