Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Status: Nocturne Event
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33
Everything is working for me again~ yodels thank u code gods FR coder folks
Everything is working for me again~ yodels thank u code gods FR coder folks
I'm not getting loot here, and I just busted up two chests. I didn't get any from regular opponents either.
I'm not getting loot here, and I just busted up two chests. I didn't get any from regular opponents either.
Whew, it's recovered! Coli is back!
Whew, it's recovered! Coli is back!
Back and working like a dream. And all it took was for me to get religion. You're welcome, FR.
Back and working like a dream. And all it took was for me to get religion. You're welcome, FR.
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
Coli is working significantly better than like, and hour ago! :) Better than ever, actually, for me at least! Thanks for all your hard word, FR team!

The rest of the site is doing much better as well!
Coli is working significantly better than like, and hour ago! :) Better than ever, actually, for me at least! Thanks for all your hard word, FR team!

The rest of the site is doing much better as well!
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
finally finished a fight with a mimic. didn't get anything, but it's an improvement from earlier today. Thanks so much FR coders :)
finally finished a fight with a mimic. didn't get anything, but it's an improvement from earlier today. Thanks so much FR coders :)
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
Yes! Coli is back *happy dance*

Thank you :)
Yes! Coli is back *happy dance*

Thank you :)
Q3OdDAq.png SqxYEjG.gif TvhQb5s.png
Coli seems to have taken a dislike to me, the past four times I have come across a mimic it has stopped working ;o;
Coli seems to have taken a dislike to me, the past four times I have come across a mimic it has stopped working ;o;
nope. still the same
nope. still the same
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
I just came across a mimic and fought it without it freezing or any problems like that. However, after it was over and I had beaten it, it wouldn't pop up the screen to show me my finds and allocate my gained experience to my dragons. It basically never told me I won.
I just came across a mimic and fought it without it freezing or any problems like that. However, after it was over and I had beaten it, it wouldn't pop up the screen to show me my finds and allocate my gained experience to my dragons. It basically never told me I won.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33