Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
I believe I posted on this thread already on the 23rd or 24th, but don't see that post. I think the rollback might have wiped it so I will post again. Sorry for any inconvenience, if I shouldn't be posting again, just wanted to make sure it was documented, in case any information might help.

On the 23rd of July around 18:10, I sold my snapper hatching for 220,000 in the AH. I got the letter with 217,800 treasure, took the treasure out. About 2-5minutes later at 18:12-15 The money went missing. I did have multiple tabs open at the time of opening the letter, I can not recall what pages I was on. I believe one was fairgrounds and another forums, other then that I am not sure.
Tried the fixes mentioned a few times but the money is still missing.
I still have the letter I got from the AH, but I didn't think to take pictures because I didn't think I would lose that much money.

Thanks you so much for your hard work guys.

Edit: Also, want to mention that I have not lost any money since then. I have had multiple tabs open, but have not sold anything in the auction house or received any money/gems through the message center.
I believe I posted on this thread already on the 23rd or 24th, but don't see that post. I think the rollback might have wiped it so I will post again. Sorry for any inconvenience, if I shouldn't be posting again, just wanted to make sure it was documented, in case any information might help.

On the 23rd of July around 18:10, I sold my snapper hatching for 220,000 in the AH. I got the letter with 217,800 treasure, took the treasure out. About 2-5minutes later at 18:12-15 The money went missing. I did have multiple tabs open at the time of opening the letter, I can not recall what pages I was on. I believe one was fairgrounds and another forums, other then that I am not sure.
Tried the fixes mentioned a few times but the money is still missing.
I still have the letter I got from the AH, but I didn't think to take pictures because I didn't think I would lose that much money.

Thanks you so much for your hard work guys.

Edit: Also, want to mention that I have not lost any money since then. I have had multiple tabs open, but have not sold anything in the auction house or received any money/gems through the message center.
Okay, so I expended my lair today at about 15:45 FR time. I don't have the exact figure but I was at about 46700T and the expansion was supposed to cost 15k.

However I'm now down to 1752T. I already cleared my cache/restarted the browser, but without result. orz
Okay, so I expended my lair today at about 15:45 FR time. I don't have the exact figure but I was at about 46700T and the expansion was supposed to cost 15k.

However I'm now down to 1752T. I already cleared my cache/restarted the browser, but without result. orz
Treasure was just returned by staff - THANK YOU so much for making this right!
Treasure was just returned by staff - THANK YOU so much for making this right!
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
Played 2 rounds of Puzzle game about 11pm the 27th and broke my speed for it twice (I believe I did about 43:01 on the last one) Both were hard mode and then I did 4-5 rounds of Ruin Stones and in total I had gathered about 20kT which brought me up to 86,660T after buying a cave expansion. Now I'm down to 66,660T and it's stayed like that after deleting my cashe, and my hard mode time score is back to what it was before then. Will keep an Eye on the count now since I won't be gone like I was today e.e, keeping record if anything changes from the amount I have currently
Played 2 rounds of Puzzle game about 11pm the 27th and broke my speed for it twice (I believe I did about 43:01 on the last one) Both were hard mode and then I did 4-5 rounds of Ruin Stones and in total I had gathered about 20kT which brought me up to 86,660T after buying a cave expansion. Now I'm down to 66,660T and it's stayed like that after deleting my cashe, and my hard mode time score is back to what it was before then. Will keep an Eye on the count now since I won't be gone like I was today e.e, keeping record if anything changes from the amount I have currently
MZE2TKN.png
Early this morning around 03:00 am I purchased two familiars. My treasure was deducted but I didn't receive either familiar.

Iridescent Scaleback: 8000
Steam Gyre: 7777

Total missing treasure: 15777.

I log out and back in but still no familiars.
Early this morning around 03:00 am I purchased two familiars. My treasure was deducted but I didn't receive either familiar.

Iridescent Scaleback: 8000
Steam Gyre: 7777

Total missing treasure: 15777.

I log out and back in but still no familiars.

Realm of Winterhollow
-
c65HQRD.png.K I N D R A_-c65HQRD.png
GUARDIANS OF THE SOUTHERN SKIES

Realm of Winterhollow
-

It was some sort of insect and was worth 500 treasure.
Traded Crim for something just now and never received the treasure.

It was some sort of insect and was worth 500 treasure.
452684.gif452685.gif452686.gif452687.gif452688.gif452689.gif452690.gif452691.gif452692.gif452693.gifZNhRsiG.png
I was playing puzzels a little while ago, and it glitched, so I refreshed the page. Prior to the refresh my lucky streak was close to 35K, and it dropped down to only 11K after the refresh. I didn't see if my treasure dropped by the same amount, but this isn't the first time this has happened. When my lucky streak dropped before, I also lost about 20K treasure.

I can try logging out and closing my browser, but that didn't fix things last time, so I'm doubtful that it will work now.
I was playing puzzels a little while ago, and it glitched, so I refreshed the page. Prior to the refresh my lucky streak was close to 35K, and it dropped down to only 11K after the refresh. I didn't see if my treasure dropped by the same amount, but this isn't the first time this has happened. When my lucky streak dropped before, I also lost about 20K treasure.

I can try logging out and closing my browser, but that didn't fix things last time, so I'm doubtful that it will work now.
2saxi4o.png
I opened up an PM for my sold dragon auction at 7275 treasure, and I originally had 89473 treasure, I collected it around 21:00-21:25 P.M., but it wasn't shown on the display bar. Hope this can be fixed, thanks! ^-^ Also, I just sold some materials and the money came, right now I have 90073, sorry if this causes trouble, just wanted to tell you guys my Treasure is now different.
I opened up an PM for my sold dragon auction at 7275 treasure, and I originally had 89473 treasure, I collected it around 21:00-21:25 P.M., but it wasn't shown on the display bar. Hope this can be fixed, thanks! ^-^ Also, I just sold some materials and the money came, right now I have 90073, sorry if this causes trouble, just wanted to tell you guys my Treasure is now different.
About two weeks ago I exchanged gems for treasure and had roughly 190k. I left the game for about an hour and returned to find I only had 160k. This was around the time the glitch where the wrong amount of treasure was being displayed for some users so I assumed it would resolve itself, but it never did and I'm still missing 40k that I technically paid real money for.
I checked my crossroads, hoard and messages and the money had not been sent to anyone or used to buy anything. Is there any chance of receiving some sort of compensation for the loss?
About two weeks ago I exchanged gems for treasure and had roughly 190k. I left the game for about an hour and returned to find I only had 160k. This was around the time the glitch where the wrong amount of treasure was being displayed for some users so I assumed it would resolve itself, but it never did and I'm still missing 40k that I technically paid real money for.
I checked my crossroads, hoard and messages and the money had not been sent to anyone or used to buy anything. Is there any chance of receiving some sort of compensation for the loss?
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | Snappys 4 Sale !!!