Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I swore I posted this yesterday but I am not seeing my post. Please disregard if I already posted this.

Yesterday morning I did my normal gathering and then bought the Electrician's Power Pack from the Festive Favors. I equipped this on one of my dragons.

After the roll back, the power pack is no longer in my inventory or my dragon's equipped items. But as proof that I bought it, you can STILL SEE IT ON THE DRAGON.

I have linked a screenshot of the equip screen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/tarnishedhalo/dragon_zpsc4c04c3f.png~original
I swore I posted this yesterday but I am not seeing my post. Please disregard if I already posted this.

Yesterday morning I did my normal gathering and then bought the Electrician's Power Pack from the Festive Favors. I equipped this on one of my dragons.

After the roll back, the power pack is no longer in my inventory or my dragon's equipped items. But as proof that I bought it, you can STILL SEE IT ON THE DRAGON.

I have linked a screenshot of the equip screen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/tarnishedhalo/dragon_zpsc4c04c3f.png~original
Everyone: This wasn't meant to be a thread about missing rollback treasure, that is just an unfortunate side-effect of having to perform a rollback and I doubt any of us are getting our lost treasure returned. The message from the Arcanist is all we're ever likely to get. (Lost 70k+ to the rollback myself, so I feel your pain, but I don't think this is the thread for it.)

However, the rollback has deleted several pages of this thread documenting the issue of treasure disappearing. This is very disappointing to me as I spent two hours experimenting with the multiple tabs strategy and managed to recreate the bug on different browsers and on an iPad and now all the data I had collected in hopes of helping the admins troubleshoot the problem is lost forever...

I lost 80k to that one so, in total, missing 150k and down to under 70k when I've been struggling to save up treasure for a clown gene that I need ever since Runestones went down for me a week ago. :(

In the meantime people all over my Tumblr dashboard are cackling while they open twenty gilded chests and getting piles of treasure for no work
Everyone: This wasn't meant to be a thread about missing rollback treasure, that is just an unfortunate side-effect of having to perform a rollback and I doubt any of us are getting our lost treasure returned. The message from the Arcanist is all we're ever likely to get. (Lost 70k+ to the rollback myself, so I feel your pain, but I don't think this is the thread for it.)

However, the rollback has deleted several pages of this thread documenting the issue of treasure disappearing. This is very disappointing to me as I spent two hours experimenting with the multiple tabs strategy and managed to recreate the bug on different browsers and on an iPad and now all the data I had collected in hopes of helping the admins troubleshoot the problem is lost forever...

I lost 80k to that one so, in total, missing 150k and down to under 70k when I've been struggling to save up treasure for a clown gene that I need ever since Runestones went down for me a week ago. :(

In the meantime people all over my Tumblr dashboard are cackling while they open twenty gilded chests and getting piles of treasure for no work
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
I logged in at about 06:10 and just found that my unhatched lightning egg was gone when I tried to auction it. I don't remember exactly when I found it (Though I believe it was yesterday, no longer than the day before) but I hadn't gotten the chance to auction because of the downtime and now its gone. I'm just letting you know, I don't think you'll be able to help XD

(06:33 )I also just found that the Lightning Sprite from the festive favors shop that I bought yesterday and bonded to my new Pearlcatcher is gone also~

(I don't think I lost any treasure, but I only had like 2000 XD)
I logged in at about 06:10 and just found that my unhatched lightning egg was gone when I tried to auction it. I don't remember exactly when I found it (Though I believe it was yesterday, no longer than the day before) but I hadn't gotten the chance to auction because of the downtime and now its gone. I'm just letting you know, I don't think you'll be able to help XD

(06:33 )I also just found that the Lightning Sprite from the festive favors shop that I bought yesterday and bonded to my new Pearlcatcher is gone also~

(I don't think I lost any treasure, but I only had like 2000 XD)
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
@Xhaztol had mentioned in posts that have since been lost to the rollback that they were taking this issue seriously and had requested more specific information on the events surrounding the treasure loss and whether or not multiple tabs were involved. Is this still being looked into?

I do not expect to be refunded my lost treasure as I did not take screencaps to prove it, but I did spend quite some time trying to help by experimenting with different methods (especially the multiple tabs method) of potential treasure loss in the hopes that this problem could be fixed and that no FR user would have to worry about losing treasure like that ever again. Should I repost what I can remember of the information I had submitted in my replies here about how I managed to recreate the treasure loss problem in my experiments, or is this issue being put on the back burner considering recent events?
@Xhaztol had mentioned in posts that have since been lost to the rollback that they were taking this issue seriously and had requested more specific information on the events surrounding the treasure loss and whether or not multiple tabs were involved. Is this still being looked into?

I do not expect to be refunded my lost treasure as I did not take screencaps to prove it, but I did spend quite some time trying to help by experimenting with different methods (especially the multiple tabs method) of potential treasure loss in the hopes that this problem could be fixed and that no FR user would have to worry about losing treasure like that ever again. Should I repost what I can remember of the information I had submitted in my replies here about how I managed to recreate the treasure loss problem in my experiments, or is this issue being put on the back burner considering recent events?
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
1. I didn't sell or buy anything at the point

2. I had 155k treasure before teh server went down yesterday was it? And i now when i logged in had 107k treasure, tried your method, didn't work, opened care package, bugged auction that i had accepted yerterday, but didn't show in messages, opened the gilded chest, now i have 120k because of that.

I just want my money back, the 48k i lost mysteriosly during the mainetance, that was all fair money from gaming and selling coliseum loot.

3. Well it was when server went down yesterday, haven't been on computer after that (went to sleep, because time zones are fun thing) and when i logged here my treasure was 107k instead of 155k it was before server went down
1. I didn't sell or buy anything at the point

2. I had 155k treasure before teh server went down yesterday was it? And i now when i logged in had 107k treasure, tried your method, didn't work, opened care package, bugged auction that i had accepted yerterday, but didn't show in messages, opened the gilded chest, now i have 120k because of that.

I just want my money back, the 48k i lost mysteriosly during the mainetance, that was all fair money from gaming and selling coliseum loot.

3. Well it was when server went down yesterday, haven't been on computer after that (went to sleep, because time zones are fun thing) and when i logged here my treasure was 107k instead of 155k it was before server went down
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
@Twitchy sorry to bother you again after my panic i know understand that everything we did yesterday was turned back, i do know understand why i lost the treasure
thank you for you never ending patience, while we where crying like Fae hatchlings who's bug has run off sorry!

(general not meant as an insult to anybody!)
@Twitchy sorry to bother you again after my panic i know understand that everything we did yesterday was turned back, i do know understand why i lost the treasure
thank you for you never ending patience, while we where crying like Fae hatchlings who's bug has run off sorry!

(general not meant as an insult to anybody!)
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
Hello,

So, I bought gems around 6:30pm or so on the fateful day in question.

Then, I decided to sell some gems to some friends in trade for treasure during the time that the server was rolled back.

I sold approximately 3400 gems for 272,000.

Guess what is missing? yeah.. the 272,000 treasure and the 3400 gems.

Ouch.

Help?
Hello,

So, I bought gems around 6:30pm or so on the fateful day in question.

Then, I decided to sell some gems to some friends in trade for treasure during the time that the server was rolled back.

I sold approximately 3400 gems for 272,000.

Guess what is missing? yeah.. the 272,000 treasure and the 3400 gems.

Ouch.

Help?
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!
Please do not post here about treasure lost in the rollback: this is for treasure lost during normal gameplay. The admins are well aware that people lost treasure and other items during the rollback, but that cannot be fixed; however, there are ongoing bugs impacting treasure that still need to be worked on, and cluttering up this post with unrelated losses will make it a LOT harder for the cause of those problems to be found.
Please do not post here about treasure lost in the rollback: this is for treasure lost during normal gameplay. The admins are well aware that people lost treasure and other items during the rollback, but that cannot be fixed; however, there are ongoing bugs impacting treasure that still need to be worked on, and cluttering up this post with unrelated losses will make it a LOT harder for the cause of those problems to be found.
i played in the fairgrounds and instead of adding treasure when i won it subtracted that amount instead? is anyone else haveing this problem cuz its really annoying.
i played in the fairgrounds and instead of adding treasure when i won it subtracted that amount instead? is anyone else haveing this problem cuz its really annoying.
Tried to replicate my treasure losses from the 24th (I think that was when I posted, anyhow) with no success. Tested playing both Runestones and Puzzles with 1, 2, and 3 tabs open, with the additional tabs pointed at my lair, the fairgrounds, the trading post, Crim, and a number of other things. Also opened chests, received gems from mail, traded with Crim, and played HiLo, with 1-3 tabs open, and failed to get any treasure loss or Lucky Streak weirdness. And I even took screenshots all the time. >.< Stupid bug is not cooperating with the testing attempts today.
Tried to replicate my treasure losses from the 24th (I think that was when I posted, anyhow) with no success. Tested playing both Runestones and Puzzles with 1, 2, and 3 tabs open, with the additional tabs pointed at my lair, the fairgrounds, the trading post, Crim, and a number of other things. Also opened chests, received gems from mail, traded with Crim, and played HiLo, with 1-3 tabs open, and failed to get any treasure loss or Lucky Streak weirdness. And I even took screenshots all the time. >.< Stupid bug is not cooperating with the testing attempts today.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12