Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quoting what I documented previously in another thread: [quote name="Eluii" date="2013-07-17 09:09:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=4&id=540976#573449"]Adding to this to say I'm also missing treasure. At 08:34, I got a message saying my unhatched wind egg had sold on the AH for 40k. The message correctly included 39.6k after the processing fee, and the proper pop-up window appeared after I clicked to collect it. However, in the greyed-out state while the pop-up window was still up, I noticed that my treasure count hadn't increased. Since the site lags in updating at times, I assumed a refresh would fix it. However, this did not fix the problem, and I'm still out 39.6k treasure. I was playing Runestones in another tab at the time, and the payout from that appeared in my treasure total after I refreshed, but the treasure from my sale is still missing. I'm using Chrome, and I did try clearing my cache to no effect. --- Editing my post to add that this bug applies to trades with Crim as well. I just traded her 5 items for 500 treasure each, and while my treasure count initially went up, once I refreshed I lost some or all of that money, too.[/quote] Here is a screenshot at 8:30 [url=http://i.imgur.com/hnIQMYp.jpg]before[/url] I collected the treasure from the AH message, and another [url=http://i.imgur.com/iaJdvaC.jpg]after[/url] with the message greyed out. The slight increase of a few hundred treasure between screenshots is due to Runestones payout. If we could get official word on whether or not treasure missing since even before the rollback happened will be compensated, I'd really appreciated it. I don't mind about Crim, but being out 40k treasure is a harder hit to take.
Quoting what I documented previously in another thread:
Adding to this to say I'm also missing treasure. At 08:34, I got a message saying my unhatched wind egg had sold on the AH for 40k. The message correctly included 39.6k after the processing fee, and the proper pop-up window appeared after I clicked to collect it. However, in the greyed-out state while the pop-up window was still up, I noticed that my treasure count hadn't increased.

Since the site lags in updating at times, I assumed a refresh would fix it. However, this did not fix the problem, and I'm still out 39.6k treasure. I was playing Runestones in another tab at the time, and the payout from that appeared in my treasure total after I refreshed, but the treasure from my sale is still missing. I'm using Chrome, and I did try clearing my cache to no effect.

---

Editing my post to add that this bug applies to trades with Crim as well. I just traded her 5 items for 500 treasure each, and while my treasure count initially went up, once I refreshed I lost some or all of that money, too.

Here is a screenshot at 8:30 before I collected the treasure from the AH message, and another after with the message greyed out. The slight increase of a few hundred treasure between screenshots is due to Runestones payout.

If we could get official word on whether or not treasure missing since even before the rollback happened will be compensated, I'd really appreciated it. I don't mind about Crim, but being out 40k treasure is a harder hit to take.
Here is a screenshot of my treasure lost between last night (long before the rollback) and this evening, now that the site is back up. It seems I've even lost a gem. :/

Note that I noticed this AFTER opening the message from the Arcanist- meaning I lost another 5k treasure on top of this number.

2qez78y.png
Here is a screenshot of my treasure lost between last night (long before the rollback) and this evening, now that the site is back up. It seems I've even lost a gem. :/

Note that I noticed this AFTER opening the message from the Arcanist- meaning I lost another 5k treasure on top of this number.

2qez78y.png
34ched_zps51005877.png circuitsig1.png 36ched_zpsf1d7807e.png
I lost aprox. 10,000 treasure and one gem from the rollback...

rollback_treasure_loss_FR_zps2c6e3621.png

This is after the care package. I had approx. 250,000 last night, and 25 gems.
I lost aprox. 10,000 treasure and one gem from the rollback...

rollback_treasure_loss_FR_zps2c6e3621.png

This is after the care package. I had approx. 250,000 last night, and 25 gems.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I didn't loose any treasure that I'm aware of, but I did loose about 1050 gems that I bought just before the site went under maintenance. I'm not sure where else to say this but I might as well put the issue here
I didn't loose any treasure that I'm aware of, but I did loose about 1050 gems that I bought just before the site went under maintenance. I'm not sure where else to say this but I might as well put the issue here
skin_shop_logo_mini_by_akapanuka-d8bt6cn.png
Oh hey darlings mods!

I apologise for adding on to your trouble after all the work you did yesterday, but I wanted to try my best at least! I'm afraid that it won't do me much good because I never expected to lose all the treasure, meaning that there is no screenshot (I'll know better next time...!)

Anyway, the rollback lost me 40k, which is enough to make me cringe and also poke my head in, most sums lower than that wouldn't have me pipe up. I'd been playing Runestones for a good part of the day, mostly leisurely, to reach the lowest possible price of a Spiral at the AH(around 115k-120k). Additionally, I'd sold like 3/4 of my 'Other' hoard- mostly low-level stuff like poet's ink well and chess pieces, and made one of those NPC trades? I have those items back, so that's not a problem.

In the end I was at 121.000-something. I apologise if I'm wasting your time due to the lack of screenshots, but I would be bummed to not even try here. 40k is a lot for someone who hasn't been around for that long! So, just asking if there is anything I can do-?
Oh hey darlings mods!

I apologise for adding on to your trouble after all the work you did yesterday, but I wanted to try my best at least! I'm afraid that it won't do me much good because I never expected to lose all the treasure, meaning that there is no screenshot (I'll know better next time...!)

Anyway, the rollback lost me 40k, which is enough to make me cringe and also poke my head in, most sums lower than that wouldn't have me pipe up. I'd been playing Runestones for a good part of the day, mostly leisurely, to reach the lowest possible price of a Spiral at the AH(around 115k-120k). Additionally, I'd sold like 3/4 of my 'Other' hoard- mostly low-level stuff like poet's ink well and chess pieces, and made one of those NPC trades? I have those items back, so that's not a problem.

In the end I was at 121.000-something. I apologise if I'm wasting your time due to the lack of screenshots, but I would be bummed to not even try here. 40k is a lot for someone who hasn't been around for that long! So, just asking if there is anything I can do-?
When I logged in this morning (23:00 FR time) I realized that I missed a big amount of treasure. Yesterday I sold a baby spiral for 110k treasure which gave me a total of at least 260k treasure (I also sold some starter Dragon for around 10k each. This morning my total amount of treasure had dropped to 133K t. I already tried to log of, change browser, try on me phone etc. But non of it helped. I hope you'll be able to fix this.
When I logged in this morning (23:00 FR time) I realized that I missed a big amount of treasure. Yesterday I sold a baby spiral for 110k treasure which gave me a total of at least 260k treasure (I also sold some starter Dragon for around 10k each. This morning my total amount of treasure had dropped to 133K t. I already tried to log of, change browser, try on me phone etc. But non of it helped. I hope you'll be able to fix this.
2yo66mv.png
@twitchy oke i think i am going to cry now!!
got a massage from undel with my missing treasure opened it and everything being very happy look at my treasure.... standing 70742 while i was writing everything because of the trouble and with the return treasure i should be at 111391 right now!!! so now i am missing 40649!! ;-;
@twitchy oke i think i am going to cry now!!
got a massage from undel with my missing treasure opened it and everything being very happy look at my treasure.... standing 70742 while i was writing everything because of the trouble and with the return treasure i should be at 111391 right now!!! so now i am missing 40649!! ;-;
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
@twitchy

First off, thanks to all of you that are working so impossibly hard. I know people are frustrated, but keep doing what you're doing.

Okay--I'm going to put this as accurately as I remember it. At this given point in time, I have a little over 14k treasure. Before the rollback, I had a little over 23k that I earned through a fair amount of Jigsaw Puzzles and from a few of my auctions that sold--a Gold Ore and Silver Ore. One of my gems is also missing from yesterday, though that really isn't a big deal--as I don't use them much. c:

I'm afraid to say I don't have a screenshot from before the rollback, but I can provide one at this point in time--if needed. I just wanted to bring up that this has happened--which I can see it's happened to quite a few people.

Good luck working one everything. D: This must be a butt-ton of work, yikes.
@twitchy

First off, thanks to all of you that are working so impossibly hard. I know people are frustrated, but keep doing what you're doing.

Okay--I'm going to put this as accurately as I remember it. At this given point in time, I have a little over 14k treasure. Before the rollback, I had a little over 23k that I earned through a fair amount of Jigsaw Puzzles and from a few of my auctions that sold--a Gold Ore and Silver Ore. One of my gems is also missing from yesterday, though that really isn't a big deal--as I don't use them much. c:

I'm afraid to say I don't have a screenshot from before the rollback, but I can provide one at this point in time--if needed. I just wanted to bring up that this has happened--which I can see it's happened to quite a few people.

Good luck working one everything. D: This must be a butt-ton of work, yikes.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
I was at approx. 178k yesterday (I'm in Germany timezone, I played from 9:30 German time - I think that's 0:30 server time until 16:00 German time and earned all the treasure via Crim, Auctionhouse and coliseum item selling) - as I log in today, I'm at merely 65k treasure.
I can say I'm really upset since none of my treasure was earned via the messaging system.
My hatchlings have vanished, too. And the Reactor Skin I've won in coliseum yesterday is also gone.
I rehatched the eggs now, but the colors are horrible. Yesterday, I had two clones of the parents' colours, and now they are just ugly.

I was saving up for a wonderful Pearlcatcher male all day (or night, if you consider server time) I saw at the Auction House. I was almost there. And now it's all gone, I just can't believe that. I'm speechless. And angry. And sad.
I was at approx. 178k yesterday (I'm in Germany timezone, I played from 9:30 German time - I think that's 0:30 server time until 16:00 German time and earned all the treasure via Crim, Auctionhouse and coliseum item selling) - as I log in today, I'm at merely 65k treasure.
I can say I'm really upset since none of my treasure was earned via the messaging system.
My hatchlings have vanished, too. And the Reactor Skin I've won in coliseum yesterday is also gone.
I rehatched the eggs now, but the colors are horrible. Yesterday, I had two clones of the parents' colours, and now they are just ugly.

I was saving up for a wonderful Pearlcatcher male all day (or night, if you consider server time) I saw at the Auction House. I was almost there. And now it's all gone, I just can't believe that. I'm speechless. And angry. And sad.
v7gq.jpg
Before the site went down for maintenance yesterday I had sold two of my dragons for 100k total. After the maintenance I noticed I was 100k short of what I previously had. Normally I wouldn't be too saddened by the loss because It's something that can be replaced in due time with effort, but I was really looking forward to buying a scroll to use on one of my dragons. I know you guys have been putting tremendous amounts of effort into the site recently and am sorry to have troubled you with something minor this.
Before the site went down for maintenance yesterday I had sold two of my dragons for 100k total. After the maintenance I noticed I was 100k short of what I previously had. Normally I wouldn't be too saddened by the loss because It's something that can be replaced in due time with effort, but I was really looking forward to buying a scroll to use on one of my dragons. I know you guys have been putting tremendous amounts of effort into the site recently and am sorry to have troubled you with something minor this.
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12