Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
Hmm, I think my favourite thing about FR so far is.. the games and the community. I actually feel really welcome here! It's nice
@britneyrox
Hmm, I think my favourite thing about FR so far is.. the games and the community. I actually feel really welcome here! It's nice
@britneyrox
My favourite thing about FR so far is the awesome games and the beautiful dragons. I love dragons. And the community seems really nice.
@britneyrox
My favourite thing about FR so far is the awesome games and the beautiful dragons. I love dragons. And the community seems really nice.
@britneyrox
Well, I've joined today, so I did not have quite enough time to explore.
Yet, so far, I have to say that I fell in love with the dragon designs! And the colors, too! The community seems friendly as well, and I am looking forward to playing more on here! ^u^
@britneyrox
Well, I've joined today, so I did not have quite enough time to explore.
Yet, so far, I have to say that I fell in love with the dragon designs! And the colors, too! The community seems friendly as well, and I am looking forward to playing more on here! ^u^
NpgPIbt.png
@britneyrox
I've been waiting a long time to become a member and so far i haven't regretted it. Great site.
@britneyrox
I've been waiting a long time to become a member and so far i haven't regretted it. Great site.
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
@britneyrox

Came for the fabulous art and lore, stayed for the friendly and awesome community.
@britneyrox

Came for the fabulous art and lore, stayed for the friendly and awesome community.
@britneyrox Hi my fav thing about the game sofar are dragons and playing with my gf. May i have 1 entry please.
@britneyrox Hi my fav thing about the game sofar are dragons and playing with my gf. May i have 1 entry please.
@britneyrox

My favourite thing so far is the dragons! The art is at a standard I haven't seen in any other sites like this~
@britneyrox

My favourite thing so far is the dragons! The art is at a standard I haven't seen in any other sites like this~
@cocainekitten Please follow the rules! I will add you when you do what is asked :)
@cocainekitten Please follow the rules! I will add you when you do what is asked :)
@BlackBenet Be sure to ping when I ask for it! I added you to the list, but some people wouldn't have if you didn't follow the instructions.
@BlackBenet Be sure to ping when I ask for it! I added you to the list, but some people wouldn't have if you didn't follow the instructions.
@britneyrox
Hello, still fully exploring the site but so far I'm eagerly anticipating seeing my breeding results and plotting future breedings. I'm also peeking at the sites RP and eagerly looking for lore.
@britneyrox
Hello, still fully exploring the site but so far I'm eagerly anticipating seeing my breeding results and plotting future breedings. I'm also peeking at the sites RP and eagerly looking for lore.
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37