Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Raffle ROUND 3 WINNERS pg. 40
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41
@dragonwriter315 Hello! Id love to be a part of this raffle!
Ill be sending a peridot eye piece for 20 tickets and Ill answer some questions
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Christmas tree decorating. I also like to dress every available surface is a mix of evergreen and holly. Sort of blends traditions

What is your favorite holiday food?
Does hot chocolate count? If it doesnt then my family always makes pancakes christmas morning. So those.
What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story?
I have a bad habit of singing baby its cold outside, even during the summer months
@dragonwriter315 Hello! Id love to be a part of this raffle!
Ill be sending a peridot eye piece for 20 tickets and Ill answer some questions
Christmas tree decorating. I also like to dress every available surface is a mix of evergreen and holly. Sort of blends traditions

Does hot chocolate count? If it doesnt then my family always makes pancakes christmas morning. So those.
What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story?
I have a bad habit of singing baby its cold outside, even during the summer months
-Joyleaf
Gpasq5f.png[img][/img]
Windies represent! XDDD

also, daily bump!
Windies represent! XDDD

also, daily bump!
CVYnSFU.png
@dragonwriter315

First things first: I think I fell in love with the your dragon on the main post. Can I has him?? I will hug him, and bug him, and call him George! (Not really, but the outfit is still pretty cool, haha. ^.=.^)

Secondly: I have sent/will send three hatchlings for 3 tickets each. Good luck with your exalting effort! ^_^

Third; I'm sending a PM containing treasure for 10 tickets(which means I get 1 free one, I believe) and a short blurb about a possible donation. ^-^

Last but not least.................
My birthday is December 5th. (Viewable on my profile all year long.)
My favorite holiday tradition is hot chocolate and roasting marshmallows in the fireplace(which we do every year on Christmas Eve). Not a very original tradition, but delicious none the less. :9
This year I am asking Santa if he would arrange a conversation with my favorite person in the galaxy(who will not be named), and who is currently not speaking to me. -_-
My favorite winter activity would be hibernating though, because I really can't stand the cold. XD

Total Tickets:(Hopefully) 24
@dragonwriter315

First things first: I think I fell in love with the your dragon on the main post. Can I has him?? I will hug him, and bug him, and call him George! (Not really, but the outfit is still pretty cool, haha. ^.=.^)

Secondly: I have sent/will send three hatchlings for 3 tickets each. Good luck with your exalting effort! ^_^

Third; I'm sending a PM containing treasure for 10 tickets(which means I get 1 free one, I believe) and a short blurb about a possible donation. ^-^

Last but not least.................
My birthday is December 5th. (Viewable on my profile all year long.)
My favorite holiday tradition is hot chocolate and roasting marshmallows in the fireplace(which we do every year on Christmas Eve). Not a very original tradition, but delicious none the less. :9
This year I am asking Santa if he would arrange a conversation with my favorite person in the galaxy(who will not be named), and who is currently not speaking to me. -_-
My favorite winter activity would be hibernating though, because I really can't stand the cold. XD

Total Tickets:(Hopefully) 24
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@dragonwriter315

Daily bump and I sent Brianne to you for exalt fodder. She hit her time in the AH and hasn't been purchased, so I would've exalted her either way. She is level 4.

So total for the day 8 tickets?
@dragonwriter315

Daily bump and I sent Brianne to you for exalt fodder. She hit her time in the AH and hasn't been purchased, so I would've exalted her either way. She is level 4.

So total for the day 8 tickets?
wqIOlcG.png
@dragonwriter315 buying a ticket!
@dragonwriter315 buying a ticket!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@DragonflyDevi Thanks for that my ping my friend!

Okay 5k for 5 tickets
Hey, why not give it a go too
@RunningBatty

The decorating of the Christmas Tree and my mother makes a killer mac and cheese this time of the year.

You know those Limited edition white fudge oreo cookies that are almost always sold out at the store. yes

What did you ask Santa for this year?
I asked Santa for a job. If I had one, I could be the giver and not only the receiver.
Also a new computer would be nice.

@dragonwriter315
@DragonflyDevi Thanks for that my ping my friend!

Okay 5k for 5 tickets
Hey, why not give it a go too
@RunningBatty

The decorating of the Christmas Tree and my mother makes a killer mac and cheese this time of the year.

You know those Limited edition white fudge oreo cookies that are almost always sold out at the store. yes

I asked Santa for a job. If I had one, I could be the giver and not only the receiver.
Also a new computer would be nice.

@dragonwriter315
@dragonwriter315

Hm.. let's bump it!

Daily bump, GO.
@dragonwriter315

Hm.. let's bump it!

Daily bump, GO.
3RhDLF9.png
@TardisGirl @MDreams @Dobhran @SenchaDrake @Tyree Welcome and thank you all for participating! Your tickets have been recorded. @skyarising [quote name="skyarising" date="2014-12-07 23:26:29"] as for my favorite holiday tradition, my family always puts up a wreath at the beginning of the christmas season, and we hang a tiny ornament on it representing our favorite thing about that year. so like, when we went to london, we put a tiny red phone booth on the wreath. it's a old family tradition - my grandma actually has two or three different wreaths full of ornaments, at this point![/quote] That has to be one of the coolest traditions I've heard! (aside from making zodiac snow sculptures, that is). Our Christmas tree is kinda like that. It's full of ornaments from places we've gone and memorable events. @DragonflyDevi [quote name="DragonflyDevi" date="2014-12-07 23:55:39"] [b]What did you ask Santa for this year?[/b] moar transformers Even if I am an adult and my mother complains.[/quote] LOL! That's okay, I'm 26, and I have Skylanders on my list! ;P And yes, if you have more than one answer to a question, then you can answer it as many times as you want! @EmpressZ - *tosses glitter into the wind* Haha! Glitterbombs away! XD @StarriannaFlare - [u]First off[/u], thank you. That's Kleur. He's normally my avvie dragon, but this week Sol's taking over. Show support for my flight and all. If you like Kleur's Ugly Christmas Sweater accent, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=skin&id=1182372&p=mb]here's a link to the artists shop[/url]. Currently they only have Imperial and Mirror versions available, but I'm pretty sure they were planning to do other breeds as well. [u]Secondly[/u], happy belated birthday! A day after mine. December birthdays unite! xP @TaintedTamer - Yes indeedy, that's 8 tickets. Thank you for the exalt fodder! [i]Daily bump and and banner tickets have been credited. Ticket totals updated to here.[/i]
@TardisGirl @MDreams @Dobhran @SenchaDrake @Tyree
Welcome and thank you all for participating! Your tickets have been recorded.

@skyarising
skyarising wrote on 2014-12-07 23:26:29:
as for my favorite holiday tradition, my family always puts up a wreath at the beginning of the christmas season, and we hang a tiny ornament on it representing our favorite thing about that year. so like, when we went to london, we put a tiny red phone booth on the wreath. it's a old family tradition - my grandma actually has two or three different wreaths full of ornaments, at this point!
That has to be one of the coolest traditions I've heard! (aside from making zodiac snow sculptures, that is). Our Christmas tree is kinda like that. It's full of ornaments from places we've gone and memorable events.

@DragonflyDevi
DragonflyDevi wrote on 2014-12-07 23:55:39:
moar transformers
Even if I am an adult and my mother complains.
LOL! That's okay, I'm 26, and I have Skylanders on my list! ;P And yes, if you have more than one answer to a question, then you can answer it as many times as you want!

@EmpressZ - *tosses glitter into the wind* Haha! Glitterbombs away! XD

@StarriannaFlare - First off, thank you. That's Kleur. He's normally my avvie dragon, but this week Sol's taking over. Show support for my flight and all. If you like Kleur's Ugly Christmas Sweater accent, here's a link to the artists shop. Currently they only have Imperial and Mirror versions available, but I'm pretty sure they were planning to do other breeds as well. Secondly, happy belated birthday! A day after mine. December birthdays unite! xP

@TaintedTamer - Yes indeedy, that's 8 tickets. Thank you for the exalt fodder!

Daily bump and and banner tickets have been credited. Ticket totals updated to here.
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315 bump
@dragonwriter315 bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
[center][size=5][color=green]Advent[/color] [color=red] Calendar[/color] - [color=green]December[/color] [color=red]8th[/color][/size][/center] Today's familiar is... [center][item=Snowfall Elk][/center] I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar [u]once[/u]. And the winner is... peppermintwalrus! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
Advent Calendar - December 8th

Today's familiar is...
Snowfall Elk

I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar once.

And the winner is... peppermintwalrus! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41