Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Raffle ROUND 3 WINNERS pg. 40
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
@dragonwriter315 Thanks!
@dragonwriter315 Thanks!
merrywanderer_banner_by_jenihudson-d9l4dcp.png
@dragonwriter315
I'd like to enter & would like to buy 10 tickets.

Pinging these friends because I think they'll be interested:
@commenter @inconocible @skyarising @Dobhran @ziocho @mizface @Pandonkey

I have the banner in my signature.

Favorite holiday tradition: decorating the tree, using ornaments I've collected over the years - especially hiding the pickle in the tree.
Favorite holiday food: fruit cake (the soft, cake-y kind not the hard-as-a-brick-keeps-for-years kind LOL)
Favorite holiday song (O Come O Come Emanuel)/movie (It's a Wonderful Life)/story (PA Dutch Night Before Christmas)
Asked Santa for: a new desk
Favorite winter activity: sitting inside where it's nice & warm, watching it snow outside - preferably measured in LOTS of inches!! :D
@dragonwriter315
I'd like to enter & would like to buy 10 tickets.

Pinging these friends because I think they'll be interested:
@commenter @inconocible @skyarising @Dobhran @ziocho @mizface @Pandonkey

I have the banner in my signature.

Favorite holiday tradition: decorating the tree, using ornaments I've collected over the years - especially hiding the pickle in the tree.
Favorite holiday food: fruit cake (the soft, cake-y kind not the hard-as-a-brick-keeps-for-years kind LOL)
Favorite holiday song (O Come O Come Emanuel)/movie (It's a Wonderful Life)/story (PA Dutch Night Before Christmas)
Asked Santa for: a new desk
Favorite winter activity: sitting inside where it's nice & warm, watching it snow outside - preferably measured in LOTS of inches!! :D
9PaMWjJ.png91KIw21.png Dyed in the wool Whovian
@dragonwriter315
Bump!
@dragonwriter315
Bump!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@dragonwriter315 - i'll send you a PM for 10 tickets in a minute!

thanks @TardisGirl for the ping! let's see, i'll ping over @mirrordescent @Prongsie @DragonflyDevi and @ShelFire :)

as for my favorite holiday tradition, my family always puts up a wreath at the beginning of the christmas season, and we hang a tiny ornament on it representing our favorite thing about that year. so like, when we went to london, we put a tiny red phone booth on the wreath. it's a old family tradition - my grandma actually has two or three different wreaths full of ornaments, at this point!
@dragonwriter315 - i'll send you a PM for 10 tickets in a minute!

thanks @TardisGirl for the ping! let's see, i'll ping over @mirrordescent @Prongsie @DragonflyDevi and @ShelFire :)

as for my favorite holiday tradition, my family always puts up a wreath at the beginning of the christmas season, and we hang a tiny ornament on it representing our favorite thing about that year. so like, when we went to london, we put a tiny red phone booth on the wreath. it's a old family tradition - my grandma actually has two or three different wreaths full of ornaments, at this point!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@skyarising
Thanks for the ping! :D

@dragonwriter315
I'm sending 10k treasure for some tickets, please! c: I've also added the banner, and I shall ping a few who might be interested~
@Stickynotes @Saturday @Dragonlamp @Tyree

AND- questions to be answered! also, if I have more than one answer to a question, am I able to answer that question again on a different day? Or can they only be answered once?

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
This has been done for as long as I remember, and I'm not sure if just about everyone else does it as well, but after opening presents early Christmas morning, my family all head over to my aunt's house for a big breakfast. And fire alarms. Apparently the smoke detectors are very sensitive this time of year and always end up going off each year- but we've gotten smart and started taking the batteries out before cooking :P

Favorite winter activity?
Sitting inside and burrito-ing myself in a blanket while I complain about the cold. Yup. I don't handle cold well.

What did you ask Santa for this year?
moar transformers
Even if I am an adult and my mother complains.
@skyarising
Thanks for the ping! :D

@dragonwriter315
I'm sending 10k treasure for some tickets, please! c: I've also added the banner, and I shall ping a few who might be interested~
@Stickynotes @Saturday @Dragonlamp @Tyree

AND- questions to be answered! also, if I have more than one answer to a question, am I able to answer that question again on a different day? Or can they only be answered once?

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
This has been done for as long as I remember, and I'm not sure if just about everyone else does it as well, but after opening presents early Christmas morning, my family all head over to my aunt's house for a big breakfast. And fire alarms. Apparently the smoke detectors are very sensitive this time of year and always end up going off each year- but we've gotten smart and started taking the batteries out before cooking :P

Favorite winter activity?
Sitting inside and burrito-ing myself in a blanket while I complain about the cold. Yup. I don't handle cold well.

What did you ask Santa for this year?
moar transformers
Even if I am an adult and my mother complains.
3RhDLF9.png
a slight bump here

Glad it is rain here today, if it were snow it would be inches..
a slight bump here

Glad it is rain here today, if it were snow it would be inches..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
@dragonwriter315

I'm buying 20 tickets via Treasure. =]

Pinging my friends:

@chaifae
@briteson

Come participate in this awesome raffle! =D
@dragonwriter315

I'm buying 20 tickets via Treasure. =]

Pinging my friends:

@chaifae
@briteson

Come participate in this awesome raffle! =D
HzGpUHb.png
@dragonwriter315

This is a daily bump and I forgot to thank @EmpressZ for pinging me to enter.
@dragonwriter315

This is a daily bump and I forgot to thank @EmpressZ for pinging me to enter.
9PaMWjJ.png91KIw21.png Dyed in the wool Whovian
@dragonwriter315
Here's a free bump! I'm also going to send you two trout I picked up yesterday. :)
@dragonwriter315
Here's a free bump! I'm also going to send you two trout I picked up yesterday. :)
z9bVpPy.png
@dragonwriter315

Hello! I was pinged by @TardisGirl (thank you!) and I'd like to get some tickets!

First off, I'll message you for 10 tickets in treasure.

I do have some friends I think would be very interested in this raffle, so I shall ping them:
@Moontrimmer @RibbonRunner @Joyleaf @Elzen @Nemo7 @YukiKitty @Kaii @JulesDavid

I have added one of your signatures! And I've sent the message with my ticket money.

Also, my favorite winter activity is playing in the snow. I currently live in North Carolina, so we don't get much, but when I visit my parents in Indiana during the holidays, they usually get at least ten inches every year. It's tradition to build a snowman, but I also enjoy digging and building forts in the snow, as well as doing the shoveling for my parents when I visit. I miss the snow, living in NC, but when I visit up north, it is such a treat to play in the snow! :)
@dragonwriter315

Hello! I was pinged by @TardisGirl (thank you!) and I'd like to get some tickets!

First off, I'll message you for 10 tickets in treasure.

I do have some friends I think would be very interested in this raffle, so I shall ping them:
@Moontrimmer @RibbonRunner @Joyleaf @Elzen @Nemo7 @YukiKitty @Kaii @JulesDavid

I have added one of your signatures! And I've sent the message with my ticket money.

Also, my favorite winter activity is playing in the snow. I currently live in North Carolina, so we don't get much, but when I visit my parents in Indiana during the holidays, they usually get at least ten inches every year. It's tradition to build a snowman, but I also enjoy digging and building forts in the snow, as well as doing the shoveling for my parents when I visit. I miss the snow, living in NC, but when I visit up north, it is such a treat to play in the snow! :)
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41