Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for general conversation
1 2 3 4 5
@HoboDevil
I don't question it since my dad says the updates need to happen, and he's the guy who kept rebuilding my computer for like 6 years+ until we got me a new one, haha

@Theo
Oh the joys of me living on the west coast haha.
@HoboDevil
I don't question it since my dad says the updates need to happen, and he's the guy who kept rebuilding my computer for like 6 years+ until we got me a new one, haha

@Theo
Oh the joys of me living on the west coast haha.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@Theo I'm a bit of a night owl (OR AM I?!) so I sleep when the sun's out. Ain't out yet! I don't think...I recently discovered the magic of buying dragons, getting them to level 10 and exalting them. I'm taking a break from the Coli because my wrist yearns for peaceful death.
@Theo I'm a bit of a night owl (OR AM I?!) so I sleep when the sun's out. Ain't out yet! I don't think...I recently discovered the magic of buying dragons, getting them to level 10 and exalting them. I'm taking a break from the Coli because my wrist yearns for peaceful death.
@HoboDevil

I'm coli training a few dragons to level 25 for profit, but I can only do it so much at a time ahaha. Not because of my wrist, but because it is pretty boring.
@HoboDevil

I'm coli training a few dragons to level 25 for profit, but I can only do it so much at a time ahaha. Not because of my wrist, but because it is pretty boring.
@HoboDevil
@Theo
Yeah leveling up dragons in coli is basically what I've been doing for the past... 2 or 3 hours.
@HoboDevil
@Theo
Yeah leveling up dragons in coli is basically what I've been doing for the past... 2 or 3 hours.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png