Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for general conversation
1 2 3 4 5
Feel free to start up a conversation in this thread or respond to one already in here if ya want I'll do my best to get around to responding.

What can I bring to the table to start up conversation?
Well I'm currently sitting here at my computer feeling oddly dissatisfied with myself, and I'm considering doing some art, like practicing dragons and sorta wanna practice with some art for people, but I dunno.

I wanna improve my dragon-drawing ability so I can earn more gems (dat sweet commish money to afford breed/gene changes and to make skins), but yeah I dunno. .-.

Feel free to answer any of that or start a new conversation, haha. I'm just looking for a chat.
Feel free to start up a conversation in this thread or respond to one already in here if ya want I'll do my best to get around to responding.

What can I bring to the table to start up conversation?
Well I'm currently sitting here at my computer feeling oddly dissatisfied with myself, and I'm considering doing some art, like practicing dragons and sorta wanna practice with some art for people, but I dunno.

I wanna improve my dragon-drawing ability so I can earn more gems (dat sweet commish money to afford breed/gene changes and to make skins), but yeah I dunno. .-.

Feel free to answer any of that or start a new conversation, haha. I'm just looking for a chat.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I say go for it! In fact, feel free to practice with any of my dragons. I don't have a single artistic bone in my body so I always revel in the chance to see actual artists at work :)
I say go for it! In fact, feel free to practice with any of my dragons. I don't have a single artistic bone in my body so I always revel in the chance to see actual artists at work :)

tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
I decided to start learning how to build a good team for grinding in the coli, but I'll keep that in mind~

I've never been good at dragons. Back when I was younger I got really good at drawing horses before turning the majority of my attention to humans, which I've really improved on as well. But FR plus HTTYD 2 make me wanna be able to draw dragons, badly. haha
I decided to start learning how to build a good team for grinding in the coli, but I'll keep that in mind~

I've never been good at dragons. Back when I was younger I got really good at drawing horses before turning the majority of my attention to humans, which I've really improved on as well. But FR plus HTTYD 2 make me wanna be able to draw dragons, badly. haha
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr

I can't draw for crap. It's so bad my high school art teacher agreed to pass me with a D if I would stop wasting paper and just sleep. I can paint tiny models. (A game called Malifaux.) and I can do a bit of carpentry. That's the sum of that.

My conversation bit: I just made brownies and failed so miserably I'm pretty sure I poisoned myself.
@KitKatPurrpurr

I can't draw for crap. It's so bad my high school art teacher agreed to pass me with a D if I would stop wasting paper and just sleep. I can paint tiny models. (A game called Malifaux.) and I can do a bit of carpentry. That's the sum of that.

My conversation bit: I just made brownies and failed so miserably I'm pretty sure I poisoned myself.
D'aww. When I took an art class in my old community college, I did about 80% of the homework, though my friend did all of my writing homework for me (I told her what to write though), but my art teacher liked my final projects so much she gave me a 4.0 and said I should really consider going into art. Long story short, I'm still trying to decide if that's what I wanna do, haha.

And you reminded me that I have brownies from home in my mini fridge and I know it's like 2:30am but I reeeeally wanna eat one ;3;
D'aww. When I took an art class in my old community college, I did about 80% of the homework, though my friend did all of my writing homework for me (I told her what to write though), but my art teacher liked my final projects so much she gave me a 4.0 and said I should really consider going into art. Long story short, I'm still trying to decide if that's what I wanna do, haha.

And you reminded me that I have brownies from home in my mini fridge and I know it's like 2:30am but I reeeeally wanna eat one ;3;
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@HoboDevil

forgot to ping ya haha
@HoboDevil

forgot to ping ya haha
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr
Haha, well hey, do what'cha can! I've had so many different kinds of jobs that I can vouch for the importance of enjoyin' what you do to pay the bills. I also hope to not be reminded of brownies for a long time after this dark time haha. I can eat raw meat and be just fine. Old pizza? Hah! Digestive tract of a turkey vulture! I do not know what dark and heinous thing I did to those brownies but it is both impressive and terrifying...Haha...
@KitKatPurrpurr
Haha, well hey, do what'cha can! I've had so many different kinds of jobs that I can vouch for the importance of enjoyin' what you do to pay the bills. I also hope to not be reminded of brownies for a long time after this dark time haha. I can eat raw meat and be just fine. Old pizza? Hah! Digestive tract of a turkey vulture! I do not know what dark and heinous thing I did to those brownies but it is both impressive and terrifying...Haha...
@HoboDevil
I'm in college and I'm gonna be leaving at the end of the quarter. The way they do things here, plus my own confusion, is just making me realize I'm not ready for college, if I'll ever be. I suppose the most I can hope for is to find a job I don't mind and work on my art portfolio or something.

Gah I'm getting really hungry now, this is bad, haha.
@HoboDevil
I'm in college and I'm gonna be leaving at the end of the quarter. The way they do things here, plus my own confusion, is just making me realize I'm not ready for college, if I'll ever be. I suppose the most I can hope for is to find a job I don't mind and work on my art portfolio or something.

Gah I'm getting really hungry now, this is bad, haha.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr
I know that feeling. I stopped going to college for that reason. Bad call, now I'm just ridiculously in debt and no better off haha. Oh well, it is what it is on that one!

Also, it may be a bit troubling that food poisoning makes you hungry! Hahaha.
@KitKatPurrpurr
I know that feeling. I stopped going to college for that reason. Bad call, now I'm just ridiculously in debt and no better off haha. Oh well, it is what it is on that one!

Also, it may be a bit troubling that food poisoning makes you hungry! Hahaha.
@HoboDevil
I'm getting out before I wind up incurring any debt, ahaha. Unfortunately when I go home my parents say I need to work full time and pay rent to live at home. I'm fine with working full-time (I hope), but I'm not looking forward to paying rent. .-. I mean, it's at home. That's why.

It's less the food poisoning and more the talk of food in general. :'D
@HoboDevil
I'm getting out before I wind up incurring any debt, ahaha. Unfortunately when I go home my parents say I need to work full time and pay rent to live at home. I'm fine with working full-time (I hope), but I'm not looking forward to paying rent. .-. I mean, it's at home. That's why.

It's less the food poisoning and more the talk of food in general. :'D
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png