Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for general conversation
1 2 3 4 5
@Theo
ARGH! ONCE AGAIN MY MAGNIFICENT SCHEMES HAVE BEEN BESTED BY EFFICIENT PUBLIC TRANSIT!
@Theo
ARGH! ONCE AGAIN MY MAGNIFICENT SCHEMES HAVE BEEN BESTED BY EFFICIENT PUBLIC TRANSIT!
@HoboDevil
Do you need my social security number too? Ahahahaha

@Theo
Yeah I feel ya. I get excited when I meet people online who are near me, but I don't like jump and mention where I'm from, I usually see what kind of person they are first. And to be fair, the only person I've ever met in person who I met online was my ex (let's not go into that though).
@HoboDevil
Do you need my social security number too? Ahahahaha

@Theo
Yeah I feel ya. I get excited when I meet people online who are near me, but I don't like jump and mention where I'm from, I usually see what kind of person they are first. And to be fair, the only person I've ever met in person who I met online was my ex (let's not go into that though).
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@HoboDevil

Even more wonderful it's free because it's paid for the taxes. Still got to get the drivers license though, would be useful at some point.
@HoboDevil

Even more wonderful it's free because it's paid for the taxes. Still got to get the drivers license though, would be useful at some point.
@KitKatPurrpur
Well if you provide that I can not only provide you with magical brownies but help you collect a vast sum of money left to you by your mysterious Nigerian Cousinuncle!

@Theo
Lucky dog! The only free rides I've had were in cars that had cages in them...
@KitKatPurrpur
Well if you provide that I can not only provide you with magical brownies but help you collect a vast sum of money left to you by your mysterious Nigerian Cousinuncle!

@Theo
Lucky dog! The only free rides I've had were in cars that had cages in them...
@HoboDevil
EESA MAH LUCKY DAI!!!

@Theo
I've had to get used to riding the bus since I've been at college, though I miss my car back home ;3;
@HoboDevil
EESA MAH LUCKY DAI!!!

@Theo
I've had to get used to riding the bus since I've been at college, though I miss my car back home ;3;
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@HoboDevil

That sounds like the cops or possibly one very confused dog catcher

@KitKatPurrpurr

I had a person I was going to go see in November, but I'm having money issues so I think I'll have to put it off again.
@HoboDevil

That sounds like the cops or possibly one very confused dog catcher

@KitKatPurrpurr

I had a person I was going to go see in November, but I'm having money issues so I think I'll have to put it off again.
@KitKatPurrpurr

I don't mind the buses, but I do mind when they're not on time!
@KitKatPurrpurr

I don't mind the buses, but I do mind when they're not on time!
@HoboDevil
@Theo

I'm gonna go in about 20 minutes. My computer keeps pestering me to update, plus it's almost 4am lol
@HoboDevil
@Theo

I'm gonna go in about 20 minutes. My computer keeps pestering me to update, plus it's almost 4am lol
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr

I often feel that the computer is lying. Not once has my computer worked better after those updates. I think it's just the computer saying "I am so tired...Please, just let me sleep!" to which I promptly say "Ask me again in 4 hours! BWAHAHAHA!"

@Theo
That's the mystery, isn't it...!
@KitKatPurrpurr

I often feel that the computer is lying. Not once has my computer worked better after those updates. I think it's just the computer saying "I am so tired...Please, just let me sleep!" to which I promptly say "Ask me again in 4 hours! BWAHAHAHA!"

@Theo
That's the mystery, isn't it...!
I'm just milling around to see if I can get some transactions done before I run off to do something else. It's heading to be 7am, but I slept earlier.

@HoboDevil

-ponders the species sitting behind the screen-
I'm just milling around to see if I can get some transactions done before I run off to do something else. It's heading to be 7am, but I slept earlier.

@HoboDevil

-ponders the species sitting behind the screen-
1 2 3 4 5