Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for general conversation
1 2 3 4 5
@KitKatPurrpurr

Rent always blows. Haha. Rent, utilities, car insurance, health insurance, maintenance on this and that. Adult life is magical in just how much worse it is than anyone ever told any kid. Hahaha. If I'd been told "You'll spend the rest of your life working yourself into the ground so you can afford to continue doing so!" I'd have spent more time playing outside haha.

I assure you, what I created was not food. Haha.
@KitKatPurrpurr

Rent always blows. Haha. Rent, utilities, car insurance, health insurance, maintenance on this and that. Adult life is magical in just how much worse it is than anyone ever told any kid. Hahaha. If I'd been told "You'll spend the rest of your life working yourself into the ground so you can afford to continue doing so!" I'd have spent more time playing outside haha.

I assure you, what I created was not food. Haha.
I'm not really feeling into art lately, I think it's life stress getting to me. Also wanting to do a thousand things at once.
I'm not really feeling into art lately, I think it's life stress getting to me. Also wanting to do a thousand things at once.
@HoboDevil
Man I got really anti-college for a while because I was like "am I forced to go to college to work hard to earn a piece of paper that enables me to get a job to pay back what I owe (hopefully) and earn a little more than everyone else so I can contribute to society until I retire" etc etc. Typical rebellious teenager stuff I guess. I mean, I have a point, but eventually you have to cave and work for the man ya know? Haha.

Well the word "brownies" struck something within me lmao

@Theo
I have days like that. Did recently, until some stuff on Tumblr motivated me to draw a bunch. But I know how that can be.
@HoboDevil
Man I got really anti-college for a while because I was like "am I forced to go to college to work hard to earn a piece of paper that enables me to get a job to pay back what I owe (hopefully) and earn a little more than everyone else so I can contribute to society until I retire" etc etc. Typical rebellious teenager stuff I guess. I mean, I have a point, but eventually you have to cave and work for the man ya know? Haha.

Well the word "brownies" struck something within me lmao

@Theo
I have days like that. Did recently, until some stuff on Tumblr motivated me to draw a bunch. But I know how that can be.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr

Tumblr annoys me so bad even when I filter out all the politics. There's a lot of cute art, but idk I draw when i feel like it. I'm not really feeling it. Some of it is probably because I can never keep my desk space clean oops. Which means work to make drawing space.
@KitKatPurrpurr

Tumblr annoys me so bad even when I filter out all the politics. There's a lot of cute art, but idk I draw when i feel like it. I'm not really feeling it. Some of it is probably because I can never keep my desk space clean oops. Which means work to make drawing space.
@KitKatPurrpurr
Haha, that's the kicker though. We educate ourselves and we end up learning that we want so much more than the norm and eventually we learn that as cute of an idea as that is...Food and heat sure are great! Haha. Tricky stuff there, tricky stuff!

Well, since I created that abomination I think it fair that I name it. "Brownies" they are not. I shall dub them (Affectionately?) "Haties".
@KitKatPurrpurr
Haha, that's the kicker though. We educate ourselves and we end up learning that we want so much more than the norm and eventually we learn that as cute of an idea as that is...Food and heat sure are great! Haha. Tricky stuff there, tricky stuff!

Well, since I created that abomination I think it fair that I name it. "Brownies" they are not. I shall dub them (Affectionately?) "Haties".
@Theo
Believe me I get it. I'm part of a community on there I'd give a -50/10, though I somehow manage haha.

I also roleplay (Saints Row and Journey (game)), which is where I put a lot of my time, since I've got a bunch of friends I've met on Tumblr through roleplay.
@Theo
Believe me I get it. I'm part of a community on there I'd give a -50/10, though I somehow manage haha.

I also roleplay (Saints Row and Journey (game)), which is where I put a lot of my time, since I've got a bunch of friends I've met on Tumblr through roleplay.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@Theo @KitKatPurrpurr

Haha, I've heard so many horror stories about this Tumblr that I'm pretty content having never actually participated in whatever it is.
@Theo @KitKatPurrpurr

Haha, I've heard so many horror stories about this Tumblr that I'm pretty content having never actually participated in whatever it is.
@HoboDevil
A depressing reality. Guh. Haha.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna eat em.
@HoboDevil
A depressing reality. Guh. Haha.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna eat em.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@HoboDevil
It's a website used for blogging pictures, text posts, etc. There are many portions of the site that are toxic as hell, but other parts really aren't too bad.
@HoboDevil
It's a website used for blogging pictures, text posts, etc. There are many portions of the site that are toxic as hell, but other parts really aren't too bad.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png