Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for general conversation
1 2 3 4 5
@KitKatPurrpurr

I use to have a real close group of tumblr friends. We drifted apart. I still talk with people via tumblr, but these are people I knew from other places. Like skype chat groups for example. We didn't meet on tumblr. It's just a matter of sharing a similar social media and having common interest we follow each other. I never really got back into meeting people on tumblr.
@KitKatPurrpurr

I use to have a real close group of tumblr friends. We drifted apart. I still talk with people via tumblr, but these are people I knew from other places. Like skype chat groups for example. We didn't meet on tumblr. It's just a matter of sharing a similar social media and having common interest we follow each other. I never really got back into meeting people on tumblr.
@HoboDevil
Mmm no, more like "they have unhealthy ideas and are vicious, mean people."

@Theo
Aw. I've made several close friends on Tumblr and a few of them I have added on Facebook, though most others are on Skype.
@HoboDevil
Mmm no, more like "they have unhealthy ideas and are vicious, mean people."

@Theo
Aw. I've made several close friends on Tumblr and a few of them I have added on Facebook, though most others are on Skype.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@HoboDevil

It has some rough edges that really only seem to be surfacing the past few years. A few years ago I don't feel like it was as bad. Most of the issues seem to come from people who are quite frankly on the same side of any issue. An issue in communication it would seem. There are apps you can use to make it easier to tolerate. Tumblr savior is big one, allows me to filter out any words that bring politics and disagreements on. That way I'm mostly looking at things I want on my dash. Occasionally stuff gets through, but it's alright.
@HoboDevil

It has some rough edges that really only seem to be surfacing the past few years. A few years ago I don't feel like it was as bad. Most of the issues seem to come from people who are quite frankly on the same side of any issue. An issue in communication it would seem. There are apps you can use to make it easier to tolerate. Tumblr savior is big one, allows me to filter out any words that bring politics and disagreements on. That way I'm mostly looking at things I want on my dash. Occasionally stuff gets through, but it's alright.
@KitKatPurrpurr
I don't usually give out my facebook unless I really trust a person. Wouldn't want somebody to use my personal information for bad things. Also my facebook is boring. I post every once and blue moon maybe. I'm just there to bug my family and keep in touch with relatives.
@KitKatPurrpurr
I don't usually give out my facebook unless I really trust a person. Wouldn't want somebody to use my personal information for bad things. Also my facebook is boring. I post every once and blue moon maybe. I'm just there to bug my family and keep in touch with relatives.
@Theo
I have a lot of my personal stuff hidden, but I've also added people I've met on Facebook groups. The most they'd learn is where I've worked (or work) and the general area of where I live whenever I mention it. I haven't really had an issue with it in the past though.
@Theo
I have a lot of my personal stuff hidden, but I've also added people I've met on Facebook groups. The most they'd learn is where I've worked (or work) and the general area of where I live whenever I mention it. I haven't really had an issue with it in the past though.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr

I have to look out for my best interest. I've dealt with some really creepy people in the past. You live and you learn. I try to keep my location as vague as possibly. Which is fairly easy.
@KitKatPurrpurr

I have to look out for my best interest. I've dealt with some really creepy people in the past. You live and you learn. I try to keep my location as vague as possibly. Which is fairly easy.
@Theo
That's very true. I have a good sense about me when it comes to people and I don't give personal information out to people I deem creepy.
@Theo
That's very true. I have a good sense about me when it comes to people and I don't give personal information out to people I deem creepy.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@Theo @ KitKatPurrpurr

If you guys want to shoot me a photocopy of your drivers licenses and a home address I'd be happy to share with you my enchanted brownie recipe! It'll make you super happy and want to celebrate by dancing. And stuff, happy happy stuff!

(Or you could kill me so those haties don't get the pleasure...Urgh...)
@Theo @ KitKatPurrpurr

If you guys want to shoot me a photocopy of your drivers licenses and a home address I'd be happy to share with you my enchanted brownie recipe! It'll make you super happy and want to celebrate by dancing. And stuff, happy happy stuff!

(Or you could kill me so those haties don't get the pleasure...Urgh...)
@KitKatPurrpurr

Well it wasn't something I gave them freely I don't typically deal with obsessive people. First time will scare you good, they dug up my stuff I was a bit careless about. I just decided I would never talk about it. Which is hard because sometimes I want to mention something relevant to my town and happenings, but I decided I'll just keep it to facebook and close friends.
@KitKatPurrpurr

Well it wasn't something I gave them freely I don't typically deal with obsessive people. First time will scare you good, they dug up my stuff I was a bit careless about. I just decided I would never talk about it. Which is hard because sometimes I want to mention something relevant to my town and happenings, but I decided I'll just keep it to facebook and close friends.
@HoboDevil

Jokes on you I don't have one, I ride the bus. :P
@HoboDevil

Jokes on you I don't have one, I ride the bus. :P
1 2 3 4 5