Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just want to take a moment to mourn...
1 2 3 4
I lost a four egg imperial clutch :(
I lost a four egg imperial clutch :(
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1817584/Flight%20Rising/WhimzeexGladierClutch.png[/img] Gone forever. ;__; My first and only Imperial baby is also gone... RIP Concorde. You didn't get a chance to grow up.
WhimzeexGladierClutch.png
Gone forever. ;__;

My first and only Imperial baby is also gone... RIP Concorde. You didn't get a chance to grow up.
I lost all that time in the coliseum yesterday leveling up my Wildclaws :( I also lost a red webwing but It got replaced with a Hainu from the chest, so I'm perfectly fine with that X3

I'm just glad I didn't buy serenity and Chaos yesterday but the day before, I would have went mental because they are such the perfect couple for being Skydancers...

I haven't seemed to lose any money from yesterday but that might just be bad memory or the money from the gift lifted it to the same place
I lost all that time in the coliseum yesterday leveling up my Wildclaws :( I also lost a red webwing but It got replaced with a Hainu from the chest, so I'm perfectly fine with that X3

I'm just glad I didn't buy serenity and Chaos yesterday but the day before, I would have went mental because they are such the perfect couple for being Skydancers...

I haven't seemed to lose any money from yesterday but that might just be bad memory or the money from the gift lifted it to the same place
Forum-signature.png
I lost a beautiful little Spiral baby that I'd bought from my lovely Ariamaki. Don't even have a picture of the poor dear.
I lost a beautiful little Spiral baby that I'd bought from my lovely Ariamaki. Don't even have a picture of the poor dear.
[quote name="Ozwi" date="2013-07-25 23:16:40" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=2&id=707194#709213"]I picked the worst possible day to do the colesium for 5 HOURS... I lost so much stuff and time. Makes you realise that in the end this stuff isint real and it can disapear just like that. I dont even have the heart to ry anything like that agian[/quote] I feel your pain, I lost 3 levels and 2 festival chests I managed to get in the Coliseum yesterday. :(
I picked the worst possible day to do the colesium for 5 HOURS... I lost so much stuff and time. Makes you realise that in the end this stuff isint real and it can disapear just like that.
I dont even have the heart to ry anything like that agian
I feel your pain, I lost 3 levels and 2 festival chests I managed to get in the Coliseum yesterday. :(
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
I lost two nests, a beautiful mirror boy I purchased, and a skin dropped and countless hours of Coliseum leveling. :(

I am so sad. RIP, hatchlings. I bought a boon of fertility for one nest too. ;__;
I lost two nests, a beautiful mirror boy I purchased, and a skin dropped and countless hours of Coliseum leveling. :(

I am so sad. RIP, hatchlings. I bought a boon of fertility for one nest too. ;__;
wsln8Sy.png
Some of these just make me sad? Just unfair in some ways.. Luckily i didnt hatch any eggs or did anything important so i dont have that big of a loss. But i cant help but feeling sorry for you guys!
Some of these just make me sad? Just unfair in some ways.. Luckily i didnt hatch any eggs or did anything important so i dont have that big of a loss. But i cant help but feeling sorry for you guys!
I lost two skins I had gotten in the coliseum (one of which was the wildclaw one! Argh!), probably one or two levels off my fae, and a lightning egg I got from scavenging. I had rather lost five hatchlings. Those I could at least re-hatch!

Edit: Just realised that I've lost one Luna Mith and a Ruby Webwing too. I NEEDED THAT TREASURE DAMMIT. I know the rollback was nessesary and I'm glad they did it, but it's still frustrating :(
I lost two skins I had gotten in the coliseum (one of which was the wildclaw one! Argh!), probably one or two levels off my fae, and a lightning egg I got from scavenging. I had rather lost five hatchlings. Those I could at least re-hatch!

Edit: Just realised that I've lost one Luna Mith and a Ruby Webwing too. I NEEDED THAT TREASURE DAMMIT. I know the rollback was nessesary and I'm glad they did it, but it's still frustrating :(
ZNhRsiG.png
Oh the pain!
I lost a beautiful wildclaw with obsidian, lavender, lavender markings, gorgeous, I lost the entire sales thread I set up about her, her personality and bio... I even did art for her:
Midnight_zps60d838ca.png
I have severely missed out, my baby is gone!!! D:
I've been sooo patient and understanding and not lifted an eye brow at all these issues but this one... this one really got to me :(

I dont quite know what to do with myself now... the new hatchlings are pretty unamazing... le-sigh
Oh the pain!
I lost a beautiful wildclaw with obsidian, lavender, lavender markings, gorgeous, I lost the entire sales thread I set up about her, her personality and bio... I even did art for her:
Midnight_zps60d838ca.png
I have severely missed out, my baby is gone!!! D:
I've been sooo patient and understanding and not lifted an eye brow at all these issues but this one... this one really got to me :(

I dont quite know what to do with myself now... the new hatchlings are pretty unamazing... le-sigh
My wonderfull grey, black and sandcoloured dragon babies was now replaced with a blue, a grey and a *gulp* purple )8
My wonderfull grey, black and sandcoloured dragon babies was now replaced with a blue, a grey and a *gulp* purple )8
N71Kq8t.pngZwMTIV6.pngN71Kq8t.png
1 2 3 4