Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just want to take a moment to mourn...
1 2 3 4
My sister got a beautiful Navy/White/Stonewash girl, and I had a perfect Purple/Grey/Sky Circuit hatchling to match. :< They&#039;d have been so cute together.

On the other hand, she got a Sky/White boy that&#039;s adorable! His tert doesn&#039;t match, but he&#039;s so cute that she can overlook that.
My sister got a beautiful Navy/White/Stonewash girl, and I had a perfect Purple/Grey/Sky Circuit hatchling to match. :< They&#039;d have been so cute together.

On the other hand, she got a Sky/White boy that&#039;s adorable! His tert doesn&#039;t match, but he&#039;s so cute that she can overlook that.
I bought gems for the first time last night and spent most of them as well as 30,000 + Treasure on buying up all the items I missed out on during the Light Festival. Now I am scrambling to rebuy them again but most of the stuff I bought is either gone or repriced higher. I also lost out on a lovely guardian hatchling I purchased, a nest upgrade I bought, and a whole lot of sprockets, Colosseum leveling, some familiars, and a treasure chest.

Fortunately the gilded chest and 5000 treasure helped me recover some of what was lost. But it was definitely a hard **** to swallow. I am trying to be upbeat and jump back into it so I can gain back what I lost. But now the site is running even slower for me than it was before the maintenance window. So I can&#039;t even battle or earn treasure now.

I know we all lost a lot and I know it&#039;s not any of the admins fault. I know it&#039;s a risk when playing a beta. I will get over it and will keep playing because I really do love this game - despite it&#039;s lag, bugs, recent drama, and rollback. I know it will get better and I intend on hanging around until it does!

On than note: If anyone has any items they&#039;d be willing to sell to me from the Light Festival ( Brightshine Jubilee) for Gems - PLEASE PM Me. Thanks
I bought gems for the first time last night and spent most of them as well as 30,000 + Treasure on buying up all the items I missed out on during the Light Festival. Now I am scrambling to rebuy them again but most of the stuff I bought is either gone or repriced higher. I also lost out on a lovely guardian hatchling I purchased, a nest upgrade I bought, and a whole lot of sprockets, Colosseum leveling, some familiars, and a treasure chest.

Fortunately the gilded chest and 5000 treasure helped me recover some of what was lost. But it was definitely a hard **** to swallow. I am trying to be upbeat and jump back into it so I can gain back what I lost. But now the site is running even slower for me than it was before the maintenance window. So I can&#039;t even battle or earn treasure now.

I know we all lost a lot and I know it&#039;s not any of the admins fault. I know it&#039;s a risk when playing a beta. I will get over it and will keep playing because I really do love this game - despite it&#039;s lag, bugs, recent drama, and rollback. I know it will get better and I intend on hanging around until it does!

On than note: If anyone has any items they&#039;d be willing to sell to me from the Light Festival ( Brightshine Jubilee) for Gems - PLEASE PM Me. Thanks
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
I picked the worst possible day to do the colesium for 5 HOURS... I lost so much stuff and time. Makes you realise that in the end this stuff isint real and it can disapear just like that.
I dont even have the heart to ry anything like that agian
I picked the worst possible day to do the colesium for 5 HOURS... I lost so much stuff and time. Makes you realise that in the end this stuff isint real and it can disapear just like that.
I dont even have the heart to ry anything like that agian
Yesterday one of my pairs just bred 4 eggs.
Now they have one :c

But I can understand why everything they did was necessary. I&#039;m not mad at the admins, more just the situation in general. To make up for it, my seraph PC/spiral clutch had much better looking hatchlings.
Yesterday one of my pairs just bred 4 eggs.
Now they have one :c

But I can understand why everything they did was necessary. I&#039;m not mad at the admins, more just the situation in general. To make up for it, my seraph PC/spiral clutch had much better looking hatchlings.
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
Although I didn&#039;t have any hatchlings today, I did breed a pair. They produced one poor little egg, it seems like the fates were against it from the start. Out of its untimely demise though comes four new eggs born from the same pair.
Although I didn&#039;t have any hatchlings today, I did breed a pair. They produced one poor little egg, it seems like the fates were against it from the start. Out of its untimely demise though comes four new eggs born from the same pair.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
Shortly after midnight I bred a spiral pair and received a 4-egg clutch. Bred them again when the site came back up and got 2 this time. It&#039;s a little disappointing to have missed out on double the spiral offspring.
Shortly after midnight I bred a spiral pair and received a 4-egg clutch. Bred them again when the site came back up and got 2 this time. It&#039;s a little disappointing to have missed out on double the spiral offspring.
I lost twin black/black faes w/ steel and denim tert and a really nice tundra whose colors I can&#039;t remember but they were dark. :(

Hopefully when I hatch the eggs again after I post this I&#039;ll get nice babies again.
I lost twin black/black faes w/ steel and denim tert and a really nice tundra whose colors I can&#039;t remember but they were dark. :(

Hopefully when I hatch the eggs again after I post this I&#039;ll get nice babies again.
40146_v.gif - Call me Sol

- She/Her

- +0 FR time
Yeah good for the NA players then that got then free gathering turns and a free gift from Pinkerton. I got to know the rollback and the other furbar just 3 hours ago. Way to go to give the players on the other side of the globe the short stick.

Besides that the site was unusable 2 hours before the reset, I could not even get on the site itself.

I lost the hedgehog familiar that I got from Pinkerton yesterday and aso about 6k treasure. :| Well I can be glad then that the site was anyway not really usable yesterday.
Yeah good for the NA players then that got then free gathering turns and a free gift from Pinkerton. I got to know the rollback and the other furbar just 3 hours ago. Way to go to give the players on the other side of the globe the short stick.

Besides that the site was unusable 2 hours before the reset, I could not even get on the site itself.

I lost the hedgehog familiar that I got from Pinkerton yesterday and aso about 6k treasure. :| Well I can be glad then that the site was anyway not really usable yesterday.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
My post that was eaten at midnight was...
So many lovely hatchlings, lost to the miasma from whence they came.

I lost a black/seraph teal pearlcatcher. He was beautiful. ;_;
His sibling was not, and won&#039;t be missed. (It was like, purple and leaf or something awful.)

I&#039;ve since re-hatched that clutch, but the preview images were bugged, fae hatchlings, and I cannot get my lair to load so I can look at their pages and see their real colors. They could be amazing, they could be hideous.
The suspense is... well, not that exciting honestly. Nothing really works well today here, so I&#039;ve just been playing Minecraft. >_>;

...Only the lag has dispersed quite a bit right now and I did get a look at them.
Mourning over.

The male is now female, but still black/teal seraph, but instead of some crappy tert, it&#039;s now also black. /drools on her
The hideous one was replaced with an ice/forest seraph female (with a thistle tert, ew.)

I&#039;ll be waiting until they are grown, and deciding what to do with them from there. I will very likely be keeping the black one though. Wow.

I feel I lucked out so hard. I&#039;m very sorry to everyone who came off for the worst though. :(
My post that was eaten at midnight was...
So many lovely hatchlings, lost to the miasma from whence they came.

I lost a black/seraph teal pearlcatcher. He was beautiful. ;_;
His sibling was not, and won&#039;t be missed. (It was like, purple and leaf or something awful.)

I&#039;ve since re-hatched that clutch, but the preview images were bugged, fae hatchlings, and I cannot get my lair to load so I can look at their pages and see their real colors. They could be amazing, they could be hideous.
The suspense is... well, not that exciting honestly. Nothing really works well today here, so I&#039;ve just been playing Minecraft. >_>;

...Only the lag has dispersed quite a bit right now and I did get a look at them.
Mourning over.

The male is now female, but still black/teal seraph, but instead of some crappy tert, it&#039;s now also black. /drools on her
The hideous one was replaced with an ice/forest seraph female (with a thistle tert, ew.)

I&#039;ll be waiting until they are grown, and deciding what to do with them from there. I will very likely be keeping the black one though. Wow.

I feel I lucked out so hard. I&#039;m very sorry to everyone who came off for the worst though. :(
...I bought a gorgeous female tundra on AH yesterday. Now I cannot find her anywhere omg. Gutted. :(
...I bought a gorgeous female tundra on AH yesterday. Now I cannot find her anywhere omg. Gutted. :(
1 2 3 4