Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just want to take a moment to mourn...
1 2 3 4
I got a black/ice baby for 10k and I cant find it anymore......................
The jokes I posted on a thread are gone too.......

Worse still, due to time zone differences, due to the rollover I lost a go at pinkerton's, 5 gathering turns, familiar interaction.......
(Rants)
I got a black/ice baby for 10k and I cant find it anymore......................
The jokes I posted on a thread are gone too.......

Worse still, due to time zone differences, due to the rollover I lost a go at pinkerton's, 5 gathering turns, familiar interaction.......
(Rants)
CIgoH1q.png
Me and my breeding partner lost three wonderful little Pearlcatcher babies. I was going to keep a beautiful Fire/ Black boy :'(
Me and my breeding partner lost three wonderful little Pearlcatcher babies. I was going to keep a beautiful Fire/ Black boy :'(
My Spiral dragon I've been saving up for and waiting for is goooooone. I found her again and PMd her owner, but who knows what will happen now.

I am distraught. :(
My Spiral dragon I've been saving up for and waiting for is goooooone. I found her again and PMd her owner, but who knows what will happen now.

I am distraught. :(
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
I lost four hours of grinding in the coliseum and my first unhatched egg, who turned into the prettiest little tundra. I believe she was jade/tangerine. Made me think of pastels, she was lovely ugh.
I lost four hours of grinding in the coliseum and my first unhatched egg, who turned into the prettiest little tundra. I believe she was jade/tangerine. Made me think of pastels, she was lovely ugh.
3AMR8ax.gif
I lost both the mirror boy and the tundra girl I purchased yesterday.

If anyone got back one of these babies with an obnoxious Celtic God/dess name, that was me. I'll gladly repay you to get them back.
I lost both the mirror boy and the tundra girl I purchased yesterday.

If anyone got back one of these babies with an obnoxious Celtic God/dess name, that was me. I'll gladly repay you to get them back.
233223436&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Shining
[/url]
It makes me so sad to read all those horrible stories from people. I only lost treasure, didn't do anything in the coliseum or with dragons. But the feeling when you had 4 eggs and after the rollback only 1 is giving me shivers. I wish i could do something for those who are really affected, damn.

FR in mourning...hmm.
It makes me so sad to read all those horrible stories from people. I only lost treasure, didn't do anything in the coliseum or with dragons. But the feeling when you had 4 eggs and after the rollback only 1 is giving me shivers. I wish i could do something for those who are really affected, damn.

FR in mourning...hmm.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
The first ever egg I found, which had hatched a cute red/blue Guardian boy, now gone. Also the dragons I bred together yesterday. Three egg clutch turned into a one egg clutch. I know it can't be helped, but I am still very sad.
The first ever egg I found, which had hatched a cute red/blue Guardian boy, now gone. Also the dragons I bred together yesterday. Three egg clutch turned into a one egg clutch. I know it can't be helped, but I am still very sad.
I am nine hours ahead of FR time, so if I don't respond immediately I may be asleep, or just away from the computer.
I was fortunate that I had no eggs hatched during the time slip and that I had bred before that. The only thing that I shall miss is the Overcharged chest that I found in the coliseum, gave me the female mirror skin. I don't know about anyone else but my Gilded Chest was a disappointment... I should have sold it. Oh well, the risks of putting your faith in the RNG.

For those of you who have lost hatchlings, I hope that you get nice babies in the future.
I was fortunate that I had no eggs hatched during the time slip and that I had bred before that. The only thing that I shall miss is the Overcharged chest that I found in the coliseum, gave me the female mirror skin. I don't know about anyone else but my Gilded Chest was a disappointment... I should have sold it. Oh well, the risks of putting your faith in the RNG.

For those of you who have lost hatchlings, I hope that you get nice babies in the future.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
1 2 3 4