Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Joxar...what are you?
1 2
Everyone knows Joxar, right? He's the guy we throw junk at for apparel and familiars.

But what is he?

Seriously look at his eyes. They're too dark to be Wind, but they're too lime to be Nature.

Joxar should not be.
Everyone knows Joxar, right? He's the guy we throw junk at for apparel and familiars.

But what is he?

Seriously look at his eyes. They're too dark to be Wind, but they're too lime to be Nature.

Joxar should not be.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
He's Nature I think. I'm pretty sure Mirrors have their eyes slightly different color. Maybe I'm mistaken ._. He looks nature to me though!
He's Nature I think. I'm pretty sure Mirrors have their eyes slightly different color. Maybe I'm mistaken ._. He looks nature to me though!
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno

I thought Nature too, but I heard he was Wind.
@Bowno

I thought Nature too, but I heard he was Wind.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
@TheLOAD
I did a quick scry of a male nature mirror and they eyes look pretty similar to his. His secondary color is throwing me off though xD
@TheLOAD
I did a quick scry of a male nature mirror and they eyes look pretty similar to his. His secondary color is throwing me off though xD
TOW2n3q.png
Looks like wind to me! Suits his festive occupation, I think. :)
Looks like wind to me! Suits his festive occupation, I think. :)
@Valarion

If you scry a wind mirror their eyes are much lighter than his.
@Valarion

If you scry a wind mirror their eyes are much lighter than his.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
He definitely looks like Wind to me. His eyes are the same shade of green as Wind mirrors, although the regular dragons' eyes are lighter. The hue's not right to be Nature.
He definitely looks like Wind to me. His eyes are the same shade of green as Wind mirrors, although the regular dragons' eyes are lighter. The hue's not right to be Nature.
I remember Undel saying somewhere that he's a wind dragon... can't remember where though...
I remember Undel saying somewhere that he's a wind dragon... can't remember where though...
CgtyAYW.png
@Quix is correct. Undel has said that Joxar is Wind.
@Quix is correct. Undel has said that Joxar is Wind.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
About half way down the first page of this thread Undel gives the flight of Joxar and the trading post dragons!
About half way down the first page of this thread Undel gives the flight of Joxar and the trading post dragons!
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
1 2