Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE THANK YOU SO MUCH
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE THANK YOU SO MUCH
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
Thank you! This is very helpful for saving towards goals :)
Thank you! This is very helpful for saving towards goals :)
[quote name="MyArmCanFly" date="2014-10-24 09:32:15"][quote name="Soupy" date="2014-10-24 08:57:37"]Awesome idea! I started putting awakened familiars away, but just as a note, they took away from my bestiary count. :c Hopefully that won't be a hard fix! ^^[/quote] Just noticed the same thing here--it didn't initially, but when I reloaded the page just a couple minutes ago I saw my bestiary count drop. Edit to add: Looks like it's just on the main page that it drops? My number goes back up to normal when I visit anything other than the front page![/quote] It drops almost everywhere for me, including on forum posts. I just put about a hundred awakened familiars in my vault. It's correct in the actual bestiary, but everywhere else the number is too low. I love the update though! Having the vault is fantastic for organization, even if there a few bugs to work out.
MyArmCanFly wrote on 2014-10-24 09:32:15:
Soupy wrote on 2014-10-24 08:57:37:
Awesome idea! I started putting awakened familiars away, but just as a note, they took away from my bestiary count. :c Hopefully that won't be a hard fix! ^^

Just noticed the same thing here--it didn't initially, but when I reloaded the page just a couple minutes ago I saw my bestiary count drop.

Edit to add: Looks like it's just on the main page that it drops? My number goes back up to normal when I visit anything other than the front page!

It drops almost everywhere for me, including on forum posts. I just put about a hundred awakened familiars in my vault. It's correct in the actual bestiary, but everywhere else the number is too low.

I love the update though! Having the vault is fantastic for organization, even if there a few bugs to work out.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
This is so awesome!
This is so awesome!
*SCREAMS*
YES YES VAULT I CAN FINALLY MASS-SELL MY LOOT NOW.
*SCREAMS*
YES YES VAULT I CAN FINALLY MASS-SELL MY LOOT NOW.
Two, Crim won't be able to bug me about trying to trade my Deities dolls. XD
Two, Crim won't be able to bug me about trying to trade my Deities dolls. XD
YES! YES! YES! YEEEEESSSSSS! FINALLY THE VAULT IS HERE!

And those leaves. I wonder if there will be snow fall next. I have 4 imps that each represent the season, so it would be great to get them each those things.
YES! YES! YES! YEEEEESSSSSS! FINALLY THE VAULT IS HERE!

And those leaves. I wonder if there will be snow fall next. I have 4 imps that each represent the season, so it would be great to get them each those things.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
[quote name="Ryface" date="2014-10-24 06:13:55"]Is there a way to move only ONE of an item you have multiple of that I'm missing? I have some stuff that is sell locked, so there's no drop down anymore, but I only want to vault one of them. I can't figure out how to do it. @xhaztol @akiri @undel[/quote] This is what I came here to request! I have multiples of holiday chests, but I want to make sure to keep only 1 in my vault and be able to sell any surplus copies easily. As it is now, I can only deposit all or none. The only work around would be to list 1 of them for sale for 99999999 gems and then vault the extra and then remove it from the AH into my inventory, but that's a lot of extra steps to put away a lot of holiday chests.
Ryface wrote on 2014-10-24 06:13:55:
Is there a way to move only ONE of an item you have multiple of that I'm missing? I have some stuff that is sell locked, so there's no drop down anymore, but I only want to vault one of them. I can't figure out how to do it.

@xhaztol @akiri @undel

This is what I came here to request! I have multiples of holiday chests, but I want to make sure to keep only 1 in my vault and be able to sell any surplus copies easily. As it is now, I can only deposit all or none. The only work around would be to list 1 of them for sale for 99999999 gems and then vault the extra and then remove it from the AH into my inventory, but that's a lot of extra steps to put away a lot of holiday chests.
Yes!
Yes!
DRr34Qm.png
Thank you so much for the vault!!

Also when will all the new genes be added to the breeding achievements?
Thank you so much for the vault!!

Also when will all the new genes be added to the breeding achievements?
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45