Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Meet and Greet RP OPEN(NEWBIES WELCOMED)
1 2 3 4
@Lorde ~Lexia~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68565/6856417_350.png[/img] ~Ederi~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56866/5686597_350.png[/img] ~Greyleap~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46025/4602410_350.png[/img] *~*~*~* Everything was silent in the brambles of the light territory, the silence was disturbed by trampling and shouting dragons when a rabbit shot though the brush followed by a black guardian. "YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME!." The guardian screech as a red male spiral whipped though the air followed by a grey skydancer. "It's a lost cause!." The skydancer shouted to the dragons but they clearly didnt hear him. The guardian continued to chase the rabbit passing the spiral, the young dragons where having a contest to see who would catch the rabbit. The spiral then passed the guardian once more. "Too slow Lexia!." The red spiral gloated diving down ward to the rabbit. "Your wrong Ederi!." The blood roared though Lexias body her heart pounding as she leaped forward leaping over a fallen trunk which the rabbit ran under while Ederi flew over, the dragons ran on not concerned about where the grey male skydancer was. Then huge trees come into view, Lexia heard Ederi gasp and she saw him stop mid air while she bolted forward looking up at Ederi when he screeched "STOP!!." Lexias turned her head and saw she was running straight into a gathering of some sort, then she tripped on a root sending the small guardian crashing right into the gathering full of dragons. Ederi came shooting though the air and landed by Lexia, he felt his heart stop when he realized tons of dragons where stareing at him and the guardian. Greyleap which was trotting slowly following the same path the other dragons did heard the screech and then a crashing sound, he stopped and groaned before dashing forward making sure he didnt lose his cabbie hat to tge wind. He soon shot out of the brush to see Lexia and Ederi, they had just clearly interupted a gathering. Greyleap bit his lip as he begun to walk forward and was soon standing over the guardian and spiral a bleak expression on his face.
@Lorde

~Lexia~
6856417_350.png
~Ederi~
5686597_350.png
~Greyleap~
4602410_350.png
*~*~*~*

Everything was silent in the brambles of the light territory, the silence was disturbed by trampling and shouting dragons when a rabbit shot though the brush followed by a black guardian.
"YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME!." The guardian screech as a red male spiral whipped though the air followed by a grey skydancer.
"It's a lost cause!." The skydancer shouted to the dragons but they clearly didnt hear him.
The guardian continued to chase the rabbit passing the spiral, the young dragons where having a contest to see who would catch the rabbit. The spiral then passed the guardian once more.
"Too slow Lexia!." The red spiral gloated diving down ward to the rabbit.
"Your wrong Ederi!." The blood roared though Lexias body her heart pounding as she leaped forward leaping over a fallen trunk which the rabbit ran under while Ederi flew over, the dragons ran on not concerned about where the grey male skydancer was. Then huge trees come into view, Lexia heard Ederi gasp and she saw him stop mid air while she bolted forward looking up at Ederi when he screeched "STOP!!."
Lexias turned her head and saw she was running straight into a gathering of some sort, then she tripped on a root sending the small guardian crashing right into the gathering full of dragons. Ederi came shooting though the air and landed by Lexia, he felt his heart stop when he realized tons of dragons where stareing at him and the guardian.

Greyleap which was trotting slowly following the same path the other dragons did heard the screech and then a crashing sound, he stopped and groaned before dashing forward making sure he didnt lose his cabbie hat to tge wind. He soon shot out of the brush to see Lexia and Ederi, they had just clearly interupted a gathering. Greyleap bit his lip as he begun to walk forward and was soon standing over the guardian and spiral a bleak expression on his face.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Melvin- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4051441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40515/4051441_350.png[/img] [/url] Arashi- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6858820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68589/6858820_350.png[/img] [/url] The flight to the meet and greet had been longer then Arashi expected. To cure her boredom, the young Skydancer had been pulling acrobatic stunts, twisting through clouds and just generally making a pain of herself for her older Spiral companion. He'd taken more then one swing at her throughout the journey from the Ice Flows, never strong or fast enough to hurt her, but enough to calm Arashi down for a few minutes before boredom overtook her yet again. Now, as the two dragons approached the party, Arashi's antics died down. There were many more dragons then she'd imagined there'd be. In fact there were more dragons here then she'd ever seen. Motion below caught Arashi's eye as a group of dragons broke into the clearing, their chase of some smaller creature ending as they drew the attention of the rest of the dragons. Arashi felt her whole body thrum with excitement. They looked fun! Evidentially, her companion had felt her demeanor change as well because as she readied herself to turn and meet them, Melvin's sharp voice pulled her out of her thoughts. "Arashi!" The Skydancer's head jerked up to meet the Spiral's gaze and she flinched at the glare the older dragon was shooting at her. "We are not here to play." "But-" "You will not act like a hatchling today." Arashi began to whine, a pout forming on her face. She HATED being called a hatchling. Though she was young and energetic, and occasionally enjoyed having fun (unlike a certain Spiral she knew), she most certainly wasn't a hatchling. Melvin glared at her once more, his expression telling her in no uncertain terms that she was to stop whining at once. She complied almost immediately. "You will come with me to meet the hosts and then if you wish you may go meet other clans by yourself. You will however conduct yourself in a reasonable manor." He paused his lecture, fixing Arashi with yet another hard stare, "Do I make myself clear?" "Yes." Arashi mumbled, her wings, tail and head dropping a little. "Good. Now follow me." Melvin and Arashi began their descent, dropping altitude quickly at first and then glaring their wings as they neared the ground, slowing down enough to make a clean soft landing on the ground. Or Melvin did anyway. The Seafoam dragon landed neatly on his hand legs, coiling almost immediately into a more comfortable position, his long body wrapping around itself into a neat pile of dragon. Arashi was a different story. Her landing was sloppier, much sloppier. She landed too hard and stumbled a bit, kicking all sorts of debris into the air and nearly falling on her face. Flying was fun, the ground was not. She ignored the exasperated look Melvin gave her as she straightened out and looked around for the dragons she'd noticed from the air. Just because she had to go do boring old dragon stuff with the Spiral now didn't mean she couldn't find the other's later. ((I sincerely apologize if anything in the formatting is sloppy or if grammar/spelling is off. I'm trying to RP from my phone and I've just learned that it's really hard not only to type up on RP but to also go back and try to edit from a mobile device. So sorry if I screwed anything up. I'll keep editing if I notice something is off... ;-;))
Melvin-

4051441_350.png

Arashi-

6858820_350.png

The flight to the meet and greet had been longer then Arashi expected. To cure her boredom, the young Skydancer had been pulling acrobatic stunts, twisting through clouds and just generally making a pain of herself for her older Spiral companion. He'd taken more then one swing at her throughout the journey from the Ice Flows, never strong or fast enough to hurt her, but enough to calm Arashi down for a few minutes before boredom overtook her yet again.
Now, as the two dragons approached the party, Arashi's antics died down. There were many more dragons then she'd imagined there'd be. In fact there were more dragons here then she'd ever seen. Motion below caught Arashi's eye as a group of dragons broke into the clearing, their chase of some smaller creature ending as they drew the attention of the rest of the dragons. Arashi felt her whole body thrum with excitement. They looked fun!
Evidentially, her companion had felt her demeanor change as well because as she readied herself to turn and meet them, Melvin's sharp voice pulled her out of her thoughts.
"Arashi!" The Skydancer's head jerked up to meet the Spiral's gaze and she flinched at the glare the older dragon was shooting at her. "We are not here to play."
"But-"
"You will not act like a hatchling today."
Arashi began to whine, a pout forming on her face. She HATED being called a hatchling. Though she was young and energetic, and occasionally enjoyed having fun (unlike a certain Spiral she knew), she most certainly wasn't a hatchling. Melvin glared at her once more, his expression telling her in no uncertain terms that she was to stop whining at once. She complied almost immediately.
"You will come with me to meet the hosts and then if you wish you may go meet other clans by yourself. You will however conduct yourself in a reasonable manor." He paused his lecture, fixing Arashi with yet another hard stare, "Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes." Arashi mumbled, her wings, tail and head dropping a little.
"Good. Now follow me."
Melvin and Arashi began their descent, dropping altitude quickly at first and then glaring their wings as they neared the ground, slowing down enough to make a clean soft landing on the ground. Or Melvin did anyway. The Seafoam dragon landed neatly on his hand legs, coiling almost immediately into a more comfortable position, his long body wrapping around itself into a neat pile of dragon. Arashi was a different story. Her landing was sloppier, much sloppier. She landed too hard and stumbled a bit, kicking all sorts of debris into the air and nearly falling on her face. Flying was fun, the ground was not. She ignored the exasperated look Melvin gave her as she straightened out and looked around for the dragons she'd noticed from the air. Just because she had to go do boring old dragon stuff with the Spiral now didn't mean she couldn't find the other's later.

((I sincerely apologize if anything in the formatting is sloppy or if grammar/spelling is off. I'm trying to RP from my phone and I've just learned that it's really hard not only to type up on RP but to also go back and try to edit from a mobile device. So sorry if I screwed anything up. I'll keep editing if I notice something is off... ;-;))
Zg8HMZC.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3820613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38207/3820613_350.png[/img] [/url] Typical to his usual routine; Lazuli had felt the inexplicable pull to traverse the sky and had (for lack of a better description) Found himself erraticly noodling about the shifting expanse all morning. Far from Home territory. After a few near misses with airborn neighbors Lazuli found himself in the sunbeam ruins, he observed the scenery and decided that yes. he did like the way the light hit the pillars; when he spotted it out of the corner of his eye. The meet and greet sign had catered to Lazuli's gaze like violent splattering of letter shapped neon lights. The reds and oranges sticking out like a sore thumb in his otherwise greyscale vision. After a bit of airborn observating and brief mental debate Lazuli decided to decend upon the festivities. Uninvited....[/center]

3820613_350.png

Typical to his usual routine; Lazuli had felt the inexplicable pull to traverse the sky and had (for lack of a better description) Found himself erraticly noodling about the shifting expanse all morning.
Far from Home territory.
After a few near misses with airborn neighbors Lazuli found himself in the sunbeam ruins, he observed the scenery and decided that yes. he did like the way the light hit the pillars; when he spotted it out of the corner of his eye.
The meet and greet sign had catered to Lazuli's gaze like violent splattering of letter shapped neon lights. The reds and oranges sticking out like a sore thumb in his otherwise greyscale vision.
After a bit of airborn observating and brief mental debate Lazuli decided to decend upon the festivities.

Uninvited....
Tulii: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6900237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69003/6900237_350.png[/img] [/url] Merwin: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7065741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70658/7065741_350.png[/img] [/url] --- A large brown tundra padded into the meet and greet, followed by and significantly smaller tundra hatchling. The young hatchling would attempt to keep up with the larger dragon, only to fall behind or take one too many steps and trip on its wings. The older dragon would stop and smile, waiting for the hatchling to get up and follow him once more. He walked up to what seemed to be a friendly dragon and introduced himself, "Hallo, I'm Tulii. Icame from the lightning flight and my clan lives in the highland scrub." The young hatchling with Tulii squeaked and hid in his fluff. Tulii chuckled and looked down at the hatchling. "Ah yes, and this is my firstborn son, Merwin." He introduced the young hatchling. Merwin trembled with fear at the sight of the dragon and continued to hide between Tulii's wings and fluff. Tulii chuckled once more. "Excuse him for his shy behavior, he's very shy compared to his two sisters. Our clan has more hatchlings than it does adults, so he is quite intimidated by all these new dragons." Tulii apologized and explained to the dragon he was talking to. --- ((I hope it was okay I just jumped in. Tulli is talking to anyone who wants their dragon to be interacted with, if that's okay. This is my first time role playing on fr (but not my first time roleplaying) so if anything needs to be corrected feel free to point it out for me.))
Tulii:

6900237_350.png

Merwin:

7065741_350.png

---
A large brown tundra padded into the meet and greet, followed by and significantly smaller tundra hatchling. The young hatchling would attempt to keep up with the larger dragon, only to fall behind or take one too many steps and trip on its wings. The older dragon would stop and smile, waiting for the hatchling to get up and follow him once more. He walked up to what seemed to be a friendly dragon and introduced himself,

"Hallo, I'm Tulii. Icame from the lightning flight and my clan lives in the highland scrub." The young hatchling with Tulii squeaked and hid in his fluff. Tulii chuckled and looked down at the hatchling.

"Ah yes, and this is my firstborn son, Merwin." He introduced the young hatchling. Merwin trembled with fear at the sight of the dragon and continued to hide between Tulii's wings and fluff. Tulii chuckled once more.

"Excuse him for his shy behavior, he's very shy compared to his two sisters. Our clan has more hatchlings than it does adults, so he is quite intimidated by all these new dragons." Tulii apologized and explained to the dragon he was talking to.
---
((I hope it was okay I just jumped in. Tulli is talking to anyone who wants their dragon to be interacted with, if that's okay. This is my first time role playing on fr (but not my first time roleplaying) so if anything needs to be corrected feel free to point it out for me.))
Musette - [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69125/6912401_350.png?mtime=VD21fwAB0ec.png[/img] Nimrook - [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69125/6912402_350.png?mtime=VD7SmgABkro.png[/img] Luna - [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69135/6913446_350.png?mtime=VEOOugAC5No.png[/img] "Ok you two," The small fae dragon said sternly to her mirror and skydancer companions as they touched down on the ground, just on the edge of the party that was already in full swing. "We are here to represent our clan, our flight and to gain contacts in other lands and flights. This means that you both have to act like responsible adults, so Nimrook" She flew right in the face of the mirror that was actively avoiding looking in her eyes "You [i]will[/i]talk to other dragons, and not spend the entire time by the food." He grimaced and nodded his head, still not looking at her. "And you Luna," Musette said with a pointed look at the young skydancer "Will make sure of that. But please, for the love of the Shadowbinder herself please behave yourself and do not get too excited" "Hey! I told you in the lair I would be sensible! Remember?" "Yes, I also remember when you first came to the Twisted Forest from the Isles and we lost you for almost an entire day because you were chasing all the indigenous wildlife!" "It was just that one time..." Luna mumbled. "So Nimrook will make sure you don't accidentally leave with another clan, and you will make sure he seriously improves his social skills," Musette continued, ignoring Luna's last comment, "I'm going to go find other clan leaders and try to network, I will find the two of you when we are going to leave ok?" Before either of them could answer, she had flew into the crowd, leaving them together. "Why couldn't [i]I[/i] have stayed back at the lair and looked after the hatchlings?" Nimrook lamented as they lost sight of their clan leader. "Oh come on, you and I both know Aramyss is waaayyy better with the hatchlings than you are, and that Musette is totally right about your social skills being terrible so this is the perfect opportunity to practice, with me as your guide!" "Kill me now" The mirror dragon thought, as Luna walked towards the crowd where Musette had disappeared off into, with him trailing behind her. Almost as soon as they had entered, a friendly looking brown tundra dragon approached Luna, with a similar looking hatchling in tow, he introduced himself and his son, mentioning that there were more hatchlings in his clan than adults currently. Luna gasped audibly. "Our clan has a lot of hatchlings too! Two of them just hatched yesterday, their soooo cute! Just like your boy here! Most of them are fae hatchlings though, so they are waaaayyy smaller and not nearly as fluffy, most of the dragons in our clan are faes, there's Musette, that's our clan leader, and Aryssa, she's still at the lair looking after the new hatchlings, then there's OUCH!" She looked behind her, where she'd felt something stamp on her back foot, but could see nothing. She was about to get back to what she was saying when Nimrook interrupted. "I'm sorry about her, she's an idiot. I'm Nimrook, this is Luna. We are from the Shadow Flight, our clan is from the Driftwood Drag, and I am so sorry you had Luna has a first impression of our clan." (I'm really sorry if I've done anything wrong, I've never really RP'd before so I just sort of dove right in) @TheWriter24
Musette -
6912401_350.png?mtime=VD21fwAB0ec.png
Nimrook -
6912402_350.png?mtime=VD7SmgABkro.png
Luna -
6913446_350.png?mtime=VEOOugAC5No.png

"Ok you two," The small fae dragon said sternly to her mirror and skydancer companions as they touched down on the ground, just on the edge of the party that was already in full swing. "We are here to represent our clan, our flight and to gain contacts in other lands and flights. This means that you both have to act like responsible adults, so Nimrook" She flew right in the face of the mirror that was actively avoiding looking in her eyes "You willtalk to other dragons, and not spend the entire time by the food." He grimaced and nodded his head, still not looking at her.
"And you Luna," Musette said with a pointed look at the young skydancer "Will make sure of that. But please, for the love of the Shadowbinder herself please behave yourself and do not get too excited"
"Hey! I told you in the lair I would be sensible! Remember?"
"Yes, I also remember when you first came to the Twisted Forest from the Isles and we lost you for almost an entire day because you were chasing all the indigenous wildlife!"
"It was just that one time..." Luna mumbled.
"So Nimrook will make sure you don't accidentally leave with another clan, and you will make sure he seriously improves his social skills," Musette continued, ignoring Luna's last comment, "I'm going to go find other clan leaders and try to network, I will find the two of you when we are going to leave ok?" Before either of them could answer, she had flew into the crowd, leaving them together.
"Why couldn't I have stayed back at the lair and looked after the hatchlings?" Nimrook lamented as they lost sight of their clan leader.
"Oh come on, you and I both know Aramyss is waaayyy better with the hatchlings than you are, and that Musette is totally right about your social skills being terrible so this is the perfect opportunity to practice, with me as your guide!"
"Kill me now" The mirror dragon thought, as Luna walked towards the crowd where Musette had disappeared off into, with him trailing behind her.

Almost as soon as they had entered, a friendly looking brown tundra dragon approached Luna, with a similar looking hatchling in tow, he introduced himself and his son, mentioning that there were more hatchlings in his clan than adults currently. Luna gasped audibly.
"Our clan has a lot of hatchlings too! Two of them just hatched yesterday, their soooo cute! Just like your boy here! Most of them are fae hatchlings though, so they are waaaayyy smaller and not nearly as fluffy, most of the dragons in our clan are faes, there's Musette, that's our clan leader, and Aryssa, she's still at the lair looking after the new hatchlings, then there's OUCH!" She looked behind her, where she'd felt something stamp on her back foot, but could see nothing. She was about to get back to what she was saying when Nimrook interrupted.
"I'm sorry about her, she's an idiot. I'm Nimrook, this is Luna. We are from the Shadow Flight, our clan is from the Driftwood Drag, and I am so sorry you had Luna has a first impression of our clan."

(I'm really sorry if I've done anything wrong, I've never really RP'd before so I just sort of dove right in)

@TheWriter24
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Tulii smiled and chuckled, "No need for apologies, she has a lot of enthusiasm." He looked down at his son, who for some reason decided to come out from behind his father and confront Nimrook. Merwin looked up at Nimrook with awe, "Where'd you get that skull on your face mister?" He asked, Tulii was about to scold him for being a bit rude, but at least the young hatchling was talking to someone.
@waywardCarousel
Tulii smiled and chuckled, "No need for apologies, she has a lot of enthusiasm." He looked down at his son, who for some reason decided to come out from behind his father and confront Nimrook. Merwin looked up at Nimrook with awe, "Where'd you get that skull on your face mister?" He asked, Tulii was about to scold him for being a bit rude, but at least the young hatchling was talking to someone.
@waywardCarousel
Nimrook was taken aback, hatchlings are usually scared of him, not interested in him! (even the ones in his own clan were wary of him) He felt Luna give him a nudge, a gentle encouragement. He bent down so Merwin could get a better look at his headdress, and said, "I stole it from a might beast which I slew in mortal combat to protect my clan, the feathers and beads were enchanted by the leader of our clan, she knows a lot of magic you see, and now it protects me during fights, so I can protect my clan and the love of my life from danger." He paused, but decided to continue. "Would you like me to tell you the whole tale of how I bested this hideous beast whose skull I now wear on my own?"

As Nimrook dove into the fatastical tale, Luna shifted closer towards Tulii and murmered, "He's kinda exaggerating...it's actually the skull of a regular wildwood owl that he found near our lair...but it's really nice to see him talking to someone he's doesn't know...he's not very good with strangers but it seems he is good with hatchlings" She smiled gently, and made a mental note to remind him to tell his own hatchlings this story when they got home, "it turns out he's also good a making up stories on the spot, now he can tell the kids bedtime stories now" she thought, making her smile even wider.

@TheWriter24
Nimrook was taken aback, hatchlings are usually scared of him, not interested in him! (even the ones in his own clan were wary of him) He felt Luna give him a nudge, a gentle encouragement. He bent down so Merwin could get a better look at his headdress, and said, "I stole it from a might beast which I slew in mortal combat to protect my clan, the feathers and beads were enchanted by the leader of our clan, she knows a lot of magic you see, and now it protects me during fights, so I can protect my clan and the love of my life from danger." He paused, but decided to continue. "Would you like me to tell you the whole tale of how I bested this hideous beast whose skull I now wear on my own?"

As Nimrook dove into the fatastical tale, Luna shifted closer towards Tulii and murmered, "He's kinda exaggerating...it's actually the skull of a regular wildwood owl that he found near our lair...but it's really nice to see him talking to someone he's doesn't know...he's not very good with strangers but it seems he is good with hatchlings" She smiled gently, and made a mental note to remind him to tell his own hatchlings this story when they got home, "it turns out he's also good a making up stories on the spot, now he can tell the kids bedtime stories now" she thought, making her smile even wider.

@TheWriter24
Tulii chuckled as he saw how the mirror dragon reacted to his son and nodded in agreement. "Merwin isn't the one to confront strangers like this, he usually hides behind his mother or I. He isn't even comfortable around the other adults in our clan." He smiled at how Merwin's face lit up as Nimrook told his tale, "He has a love for stories though, and has quite the imagination."
----
Merwin squealed with delight at the thought of such a battle. "Was the beast big and scary?" He asked, trying to imagine the beast that once owned the skull. His eyes twinkled as Nimrook told him the tale.
@waywardCarousel
Tulii chuckled as he saw how the mirror dragon reacted to his son and nodded in agreement. "Merwin isn't the one to confront strangers like this, he usually hides behind his mother or I. He isn't even comfortable around the other adults in our clan." He smiled at how Merwin's face lit up as Nimrook told his tale, "He has a love for stories though, and has quite the imagination."
----
Merwin squealed with delight at the thought of such a battle. "Was the beast big and scary?" He asked, trying to imagine the beast that once owned the skull. His eyes twinkled as Nimrook told him the tale.
@waywardCarousel
Nimrook grinned. "Oh yes, it was the biggest and scariest thing I have ever seen! It had the head of a bird, but the body had two pairs of wings, and eight legs! And was the size of a cliff! It wanted to eat all the hatchlings in my clan, and it was defended against magic, so our clan leader couldn't do anything! It was all up to me to defeat it!" He flew up in the air, acting out the epic battle for he rapt hatchling. "Luna!" He called to the laughing skydancer. "Will you come up here and be the beast for me?"
"I'm offended! Obviously I'm wayyyy better looking than that thing!" She giggled, but flew up anyway to help him narrate the story.

A little way away, Musette had taken a break from talking to others, she took a few insects from the table and as she turned, could see her companions in the air not too far away, acting out what looked like a battle for an enchanted looking tundra hatchling and his father. She smiled, "I knew he could do it, all he needed was a push," She thought happily.
@TheWriter24
Nimrook grinned. "Oh yes, it was the biggest and scariest thing I have ever seen! It had the head of a bird, but the body had two pairs of wings, and eight legs! And was the size of a cliff! It wanted to eat all the hatchlings in my clan, and it was defended against magic, so our clan leader couldn't do anything! It was all up to me to defeat it!" He flew up in the air, acting out the epic battle for he rapt hatchling. "Luna!" He called to the laughing skydancer. "Will you come up here and be the beast for me?"
"I'm offended! Obviously I'm wayyyy better looking than that thing!" She giggled, but flew up anyway to help him narrate the story.

A little way away, Musette had taken a break from talking to others, she took a few insects from the table and as she turned, could see her companions in the air not too far away, acting out what looked like a battle for an enchanted looking tundra hatchling and his father. She smiled, "I knew he could do it, all he needed was a push," She thought happily.
@TheWriter24
Merwin giggled and clapped as Nimrook acted out the valiant battle. His eyes sparkled as the battle went on. At certain moments he'd gasp, wondering what would happen even though it was clear who the victor would be in the end. "What did you do when you won the battle?" He asked eager for more.

Tulii chuckled at the merry amusement of his son and sat beside him. He was well aware the story was a bit exaggerated but enjoyed it all the same. "You two have quite the acting skills." He said happily.
@waywardCarousel
Merwin giggled and clapped as Nimrook acted out the valiant battle. His eyes sparkled as the battle went on. At certain moments he'd gasp, wondering what would happen even though it was clear who the victor would be in the end. "What did you do when you won the battle?" He asked eager for more.

Tulii chuckled at the merry amusement of his son and sat beside him. He was well aware the story was a bit exaggerated but enjoyed it all the same. "You two have quite the acting skills." He said happily.
@waywardCarousel
1 2 3 4