Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Meet and Greet RP OPEN(NEWBIES WELCOMED)
1 2 3 4
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69713/6971252_350.png[/img] Valentine the Tundra descended upon the area. Confident at first, but quickly intimidated by such a large crowd, the young dragon stays on the edge of the group. "Um..." She says, "I heard something about a meet-and-greet?"
6971252_350.png
Valentine the Tundra descended upon the area. Confident at first, but quickly intimidated by such a large crowd, the young dragon stays on the edge of the group. "Um..." She says, "I heard something about a meet-and-greet?"
Once Luna had dramatically been killed and fallen (very loudly) to the ground, both dragons bowed, Merwin and Tulii cheered. Nimrook looked up at the hatchling, "Once I had defeated the mighty beast, I took it's head back to our lair and made this headdress. Our clan leader then cast an enchantment it, and now it protects me."
"Yeah!" Luna exclaimed, "And the rest of us dragged the rest of the body back to the lair, it fed all of our clan for a week!"
"Would you like to try it on?" Nimrook asked Merwin, a slight smile on his face. Merwin gasped and nodded excitedly. Nimrook was about to take it off his own head, but his manners got the best of him. He looked up at Tulii. "If it's alright with you that is?"

@TheWriter24
Once Luna had dramatically been killed and fallen (very loudly) to the ground, both dragons bowed, Merwin and Tulii cheered. Nimrook looked up at the hatchling, "Once I had defeated the mighty beast, I took it's head back to our lair and made this headdress. Our clan leader then cast an enchantment it, and now it protects me."
"Yeah!" Luna exclaimed, "And the rest of us dragged the rest of the body back to the lair, it fed all of our clan for a week!"
"Would you like to try it on?" Nimrook asked Merwin, a slight smile on his face. Merwin gasped and nodded excitedly. Nimrook was about to take it off his own head, but his manners got the best of him. He looked up at Tulii. "If it's alright with you that is?"

@TheWriter24
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
1 2 3 4