Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Mini Newbie Raffle! - WINNERS PAGE 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Silverdrake
Ah this is so neat!! owo (it's really cool to see all of these members helping out us newbies)

-An interesting fact about myself? I live with my dad, a rottweiler, and a kitty. uwu

-I'm in the plague flight. I thought it looked really interesting, and I haven't really looked into the RP section of the forums yet, but I think it'll be an interesting role to play.

-My favorite breeds are Skydancers and Imperials, they're so pretty!! owo

-A super power... Hm, I'd have to go with mind control. It'd be really fun, plus you'd always get your way. (ew that sounds selfish)
@Silverdrake
Ah this is so neat!! owo (it's really cool to see all of these members helping out us newbies)

-An interesting fact about myself? I live with my dad, a rottweiler, and a kitty. uwu

-I'm in the plague flight. I thought it looked really interesting, and I haven't really looked into the RP section of the forums yet, but I think it'll be an interesting role to play.

-My favorite breeds are Skydancers and Imperials, they're so pretty!! owo

-A super power... Hm, I'd have to go with mind control. It'd be really fun, plus you'd always get your way. (ew that sounds selfish)
@silverdrake

Hi there :) Would like to join this!
Interesting fact, I just cooked something that actually tasted good today :D Chose lightning because I've always been fascinated by the nature of lightning, my favourite type of breed is imperials since I like Asian dragons, and the superpower I'd wish for would be teleportation, since it is so convenient!
@silverdrake

Hi there :) Would like to join this!
Interesting fact, I just cooked something that actually tasted good today :D Chose lightning because I've always been fascinated by the nature of lightning, my favourite type of breed is imperials since I like Asian dragons, and the superpower I'd wish for would be teleportation, since it is so convenient!
@silverdrake Hello, may I join this raffle? :D

- Interesting Fact: er...I'm a Texas gal and sometimes I do slip up and say 'Howdy'
- I'm in Lightning Flight and I chose it because I love lightning but also because I love alot of fictional characters associated with it. :)
- So far I'm loving Mirrors, Guardians and Tundras.
- I'd choose 'luck' as a superpower. I guess more accurately something similar to what the characters Domino and Longshot can do, which is manipulate 'probability' in their favor. :D
@silverdrake Hello, may I join this raffle? :D

- Interesting Fact: er...I'm a Texas gal and sometimes I do slip up and say 'Howdy'
- I'm in Lightning Flight and I chose it because I love lightning but also because I love alot of fictional characters associated with it. :)
- So far I'm loving Mirrors, Guardians and Tundras.
- I'd choose 'luck' as a superpower. I guess more accurately something similar to what the characters Domino and Longshot can do, which is manipulate 'probability' in their favor. :D
@Silverdrake I'd like to join!
An interesting fact...I have two rats, one of whom I named my account after :)
I chose light flight because I liked the look of the deity and the symbol...plus it sounded like as nice place to be haha
My favorite breed right now is skydancers, I think they are gorgeous but I might be biased because they are one of the few breeds I have in my lair right now.
If I could have a super power, I think it would be cool to learn the history of an object by touching it, like seeing where it has been and who has owned it and such
Thanks for running this raffle!
@Silverdrake I'd like to join!
An interesting fact...I have two rats, one of whom I named my account after :)
I chose light flight because I liked the look of the deity and the symbol...plus it sounded like as nice place to be haha
My favorite breed right now is skydancers, I think they are gorgeous but I might be biased because they are one of the few breeds I have in my lair right now.
If I could have a super power, I think it would be cool to learn the history of an object by touching it, like seeing where it has been and who has owned it and such
Thanks for running this raffle!
@silverdrake

Hello! I would really like to join if it's still possible. This looks quite interesting and thank you for organizing it. Now questions...

- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself
Ummm...Well, until this question I didn't know how much I am actually borring. So, I study literature and my hobbies are Slavic mythology and wasting time on the Internet. That's why I'm here! Mythical creatures and procrastination on the same place! Paradise...

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight?
My flight is Shadow and I choose to become a shadowbutt because they have cookies because of one very generous and kind member of this flight who introduced me to the game. And our deity is so majestic with all that droll...

- What is/are your favorite breed(s)?
Hard question...I love them all (except snappers), but I think my favorites are Skydancers and Ridgebacks.

- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
Talking with animals is something that i would like to be able to do. Or shapeshifting. Or both, like being able to transform into a talking animal. Or... I should really stop now, before my imagination goes wild...

Thanks once again for this cute little game. It was fun. :)
@silverdrake

Hello! I would really like to join if it's still possible. This looks quite interesting and thank you for organizing it. Now questions...

Ummm...Well, until this question I didn't know how much I am actually borring. So, I study literature and my hobbies are Slavic mythology and wasting time on the Internet. That's why I'm here! Mythical creatures and procrastination on the same place! Paradise...

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight?
My flight is Shadow and I choose to become a shadowbutt because they have cookies because of one very generous and kind member of this flight who introduced me to the game. And our deity is so majestic with all that droll...

Hard question...I love them all (except snappers), but I think my favorites are Skydancers and Ridgebacks.

Talking with animals is something that i would like to be able to do. Or shapeshifting. Or both, like being able to transform into a talking animal. Or... I should really stop now, before my imagination goes wild...

Thanks once again for this cute little game. It was fun. :)
@silverdrake

I love to sew and I play world of warcraft.

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight
I chose Shadow because I work at night, so I'm mostly sleeping through the days, meaning I rarely see sunlight except for dawn and dusk, where the shadows are at their longest.

So far I really like the guardian and Spiral breeds

To be able to extract the real object from just a picture of it, like if you had a clothing catalog, you could just pull clothes out of the catalog. Downside: Everything has to come from somewhere, so you might be taking something from someone how really loved/needed it. Could also lead to getting arrested if caught.
@silverdrake

I love to sew and I play world of warcraft.

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight
I chose Shadow because I work at night, so I'm mostly sleeping through the days, meaning I rarely see sunlight except for dawn and dusk, where the shadows are at their longest.

So far I really like the guardian and Spiral breeds

To be able to extract the real object from just a picture of it, like if you had a clothing catalog, you could just pull clothes out of the catalog. Downside: Everything has to come from somewhere, so you might be taking something from someone how really loved/needed it. Could also lead to getting arrested if caught.
@silverdrake

I love to eat onions.

I am in Shadow flight, mainly because of the eyes.

My favorite breed is Imperial.

My superpower would be shapeshifting.
@silverdrake

I love to eat onions.

I am in Shadow flight, mainly because of the eyes.

My favorite breed is Imperial.

My superpower would be shapeshifting.
@silverdrake I wish to join in ^^

- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself: I have second and third degree burns covering most of my upper body from when I spilt hot soup over my head as an infant.

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight: I am part of Lightning flight and I chose it because I am a science and math lover. I also like to take part in discussions of various subjects.

- What is/are your favorite breed(s)?: So far, my favorite breeds are the Mirrors and Fae.

- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?: I would choose the ability to fly because I enjoy freedom. It's partly why I admire dragons so much |D Their freedom to fly anywhere.
@silverdrake I wish to join in ^^

- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself: I have second and third degree burns covering most of my upper body from when I spilt hot soup over my head as an infant.

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight: I am part of Lightning flight and I chose it because I am a science and math lover. I also like to take part in discussions of various subjects.

- What is/are your favorite breed(s)?: So far, my favorite breeds are the Mirrors and Fae.

- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?: I would choose the ability to fly because I enjoy freedom. It's partly why I admire dragons so much |D Their freedom to fly anywhere.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@silverdrake hello! I'd like to join this raffle

1) I'm heading out on a trip to Spain in a couple of hours

2) I'm in the Ice Flight and I chose it because ice is my favorite element.

3) I really like Skydancers! I think they're really cute.

4) Hmm... If I could have any superpower, I'd just have something that would let me bask in my laziness, haha. Therefore, I'd probably choose something like telekinesis so I'd never have to get up.

Thank you for putting this raffle together!
@silverdrake hello! I'd like to join this raffle

1) I'm heading out on a trip to Spain in a couple of hours

2) I'm in the Ice Flight and I chose it because ice is my favorite element.

3) I really like Skydancers! I think they're really cute.

4) Hmm... If I could have any superpower, I'd just have something that would let me bask in my laziness, haha. Therefore, I'd probably choose something like telekinesis so I'd never have to get up.

Thank you for putting this raffle together!
hello @silverdrake ! I'd like to join the raffle as well c:

1; I have a cat who plays fetch, tries to drink toilet water, chases her tail and easily learned to "sit" and "speak." she's literally a dog!

2; I'm in the ice flight because I love the cold x3

3; skydancers are pretty babs, though I really like coatls too ^^

4; control over friction, for the laughs. you ever seen the gta vids where there's negative friction and everything is flying everywhere? nobody could ever fight you, they'd go flying at the first menacing step! xD
hello @silverdrake ! I'd like to join the raffle as well c:

1; I have a cat who plays fetch, tries to drink toilet water, chases her tail and easily learned to "sit" and "speak." she's literally a dog!

2; I'm in the ice flight because I love the cold x3

3; skydancers are pretty babs, though I really like coatls too ^^

4; control over friction, for the laughs. you ever seen the gta vids where there's negative friction and everything is flying everywhere? nobody could ever fight you, they'd go flying at the first menacing step! xD
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13