Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Mini Newbie Raffle! - WINNERS PAGE 13
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@silverdrake I found one that's still up! Neefty.

- I'm an English Quebecer - j'etudie francais, mais c'est tres difficile pour moi.
- I serve the Shadowbinder because my best friend had already been here since the previous window, at least (June? That was June, right?)
- Imperials have so much built-in story, and they're the biggest and baddest. If I imagined myself hanging out with a particular type of derg though, the Spiral's rambunctiousness sounds so cute.
- There is so much bloody choice in superpowerdom, you know? Some of them just feel like cheating, like magic or being The Flash (in comics, anyway. I doubt he'll unlock the speedforce for quite a while in the show). I have pathetic reflexes in real life, and just had to help lift a freaking freezer out of my basement, so I'd do a heck of a lot for general physical capability - super strength and the knowledge/muscle memory to use it effectively.
@silverdrake I found one that's still up! Neefty.

- I'm an English Quebecer - j'etudie francais, mais c'est tres difficile pour moi.
- I serve the Shadowbinder because my best friend had already been here since the previous window, at least (June? That was June, right?)
- Imperials have so much built-in story, and they're the biggest and baddest. If I imagined myself hanging out with a particular type of derg though, the Spiral's rambunctiousness sounds so cute.
- There is so much bloody choice in superpowerdom, you know? Some of them just feel like cheating, like magic or being The Flash (in comics, anyway. I doubt he'll unlock the speedforce for quite a while in the show). I have pathetic reflexes in real life, and just had to help lift a freaking freezer out of my basement, so I'd do a heck of a lot for general physical capability - super strength and the knowledge/muscle memory to use it effectively.
lavinia_D.pngNkhQdVF.png
@LaviniaD

:D I can actually understand what you've said without the need of a translator. c:

And yes, the last registration window was in June. That's when I joined.

Really interesting answers! :D Got your tickets down. c:
@LaviniaD

:D I can actually understand what you've said without the need of a translator. c:

And yes, the last registration window was in June. That's when I joined.

Really interesting answers! :D Got your tickets down. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself
I'm an artist that mainly draws character art of animals and fantasy creatures c:
- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight
Nature, because I love animals and nature, and felt that it was the best flight that I'd fit in.
- What is/are your favorite breed(s) of dragon?
Imperials and Coatls
- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
Shapeshifting to any animal :D
@silverdrake

I'm an artist that mainly draws character art of animals and fantasy creatures c:
Nature, because I love animals and nature, and felt that it was the best flight that I'd fit in.
Imperials and Coatls
Shapeshifting to any animal :D
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko

Cool answers! :D Got your tickets down. c:
@Kaseiko

Cool answers! :D Got your tickets down. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
One more hour to join!
One more hour to join!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Silverdrake
I have trained quite a few animals, including a Striped Hyena
Nature! I an avid gardener ^^;
Hmm, skydancers are pretty great
Illusions!

Thank you :D
@Silverdrake
I have trained quite a few animals, including a Striped Hyena
Nature! I an avid gardener ^^;
Hmm, skydancers are pretty great
Illusions!

Thank you :D
@SpaceSquidz

Really cool answers! :D Got your tickets down. c:

Not at all! c:
@SpaceSquidz

Really cool answers! :D Got your tickets down. c:

Not at all! c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Could I please join? Thanks!
@silverdrake

Could I please join? Thanks!
@aurorah

Sure! :D Got your ticket down. c:
@aurorah

Sure! :D Got your ticket down. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake
I'd like to join please!
- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself - I got a spork for my birthday. I've not eaten anything without it since. (not counting finger foods, anyway)
- Tell me what flight you are in and why you chose your current flight - I chose Nature because I love animals and gardening and such. I like to hike and just be outside irl too. I almost chose Earth. It was really a tough decision, honestly..
- What is/are your favorite breed(s) of dragon? - My favorite breed of dragon is Skydancer, but Tundra is a close second~
- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? - If I could pick any superpower, it would probably be shapeshifting. I've always found that interesting.
@silverdrake
I'd like to join please!
- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself - I got a spork for my birthday. I've not eaten anything without it since. (not counting finger foods, anyway)
- Tell me what flight you are in and why you chose your current flight - I chose Nature because I love animals and gardening and such. I like to hike and just be outside irl too. I almost chose Earth. It was really a tough decision, honestly..
- What is/are your favorite breed(s) of dragon? - My favorite breed of dragon is Skydancer, but Tundra is a close second~
- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? - If I could pick any superpower, it would probably be shapeshifting. I've always found that interesting.
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13