Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Mini Newbie Raffle! - WINNERS PAGE 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@silverdrake

- I am addicted to WoW and anime
- I chose the shadow flight because my lucario oc on DA has shadow powers and I like purple and black which are shadowy
- I like Skydancers the best
- I would want the super power to transform!
@silverdrake

- I am addicted to WoW and anime
- I chose the shadow flight because my lucario oc on DA has shadow powers and I like purple and black which are shadowy
- I like Skydancers the best
- I would want the super power to transform!
bannerpicarto_by_lukurio-dbbc8gq.jpg
@silverdrake

- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself
I'm really interested in entomology and love insects a lot, especially moths.

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight
I chose Arcane because I liked the description a lot and related to it, and I like the colors.

- What is/are your favorite breed(s)?
I love Pearlcatchers the best, but I also like Imperials a lot.

- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
I would probably pick Telekinesis.
@silverdrake

- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself
I'm really interested in entomology and love insects a lot, especially moths.

- Tell me what flight your are in and why you chose your current flight
I chose Arcane because I liked the description a lot and related to it, and I like the colors.

- What is/are your favorite breed(s)?
I love Pearlcatchers the best, but I also like Imperials a lot.

- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
I would probably pick Telekinesis.
rcojnq.png
@silverdrake
i'd love to joinnnn

1. i draw xD u can find my art here
2. i'm in the fire flight. haha i like the orange eyes *^*
3. SPIRALS PLEASE
4. my super power will be knowing all different languages so i can talk to everyone!
@silverdrake
i'd love to joinnnn

1. i draw xD u can find my art here
2. i'm in the fire flight. haha i like the orange eyes *^*
3. SPIRALS PLEASE
4. my super power will be knowing all different languages so i can talk to everyone!

WNlHnQD.png

aywas| Linchan 57480
@silverdrake This looks like fun! I want in!

Interesting fact: I am a florist for my small town's local grocery store.

Flight and why: I chose to be in the Arcane Flight because I love to learn new things and I've always had an interest in magic and wizards.

Favorite Breed: It's really hard for me to choose, since I like most of the dragon breeds, but I'd have to say my top fav would be the Snapper because Snappers are so big and happy-looking. They just make me smile! My next favorites are the Fae, Skydancer, and Imperial!

Superpower: I actually talk about this a lot to my friends, but if I could choose a super power I'd have telekinesis so I could pick up and move things with my mind.
@silverdrake This looks like fun! I want in!

Interesting fact: I am a florist for my small town's local grocery store.

Flight and why: I chose to be in the Arcane Flight because I love to learn new things and I've always had an interest in magic and wizards.

Favorite Breed: It's really hard for me to choose, since I like most of the dragon breeds, but I'd have to say my top fav would be the Snapper because Snappers are so big and happy-looking. They just make me smile! My next favorites are the Fae, Skydancer, and Imperial!

Superpower: I actually talk about this a lot to my friends, but if I could choose a super power I'd have telekinesis so I could pick up and move things with my mind.
6epgHfG.png
@DragonDream @patronusrose @Badkitty112 @Oxxykitten @Peruse @DarkNaito @dirtprince @Linchan @JasminePetals

Really wonderful reading all your answers! c: And I've got all your tickets down! :D
@DragonDream @patronusrose @Badkitty112 @Oxxykitten @Peruse @DarkNaito @dirtprince @Linchan @JasminePetals

Really wonderful reading all your answers! c: And I've got all your tickets down! :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake I'd like to join!
Fact about me: I enjoy fencing! Not too good at it, yet... But quite enjoy it.
Flight: I'm in Ice Flight. I like snow and cold weather. Also, the description said collectors and organizers. I'm very definitely one of those.
Favorite breeds: Skydancers and Coatls are just so pretty!
Superpower: I think shape-shifting would be fun..
@silverdrake I'd like to join!
Fact about me: I enjoy fencing! Not too good at it, yet... But quite enjoy it.
Flight: I'm in Ice Flight. I like snow and cold weather. Also, the description said collectors and organizers. I'm very definitely one of those.
Favorite breeds: Skydancers and Coatls are just so pretty!
Superpower: I think shape-shifting would be fun..
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@JenKenobi

Awesome answers! :D I've got your tickets down. c:
@JenKenobi

Awesome answers! :D I've got your tickets down. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Can i join too?

- I'm kind of artist. Needlework is one of my hobbys
- Plague flight. It caught my eye when I joined and description was really interesting
- Skydancers or Coatls, I can't decide ^^
- Transformating! Yeah, that would be cool. Or telekinesis.
@silverdrake

Can i join too?

- I'm kind of artist. Needlework is one of my hobbys
- Plague flight. It caught my eye when I joined and description was really interesting
- Skydancers or Coatls, I can't decide ^^
- Transformating! Yeah, that would be cool. Or telekinesis.
@Bananacorny

Sure! :D It's open to all newbies! c:

Nice answers! Got your tickets down. :)
@Bananacorny

Sure! :D It's open to all newbies! c:

Nice answers! Got your tickets down. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

I hope it's still all right for me to join this!?!

1) I'm aspiring to collect so many Rilakkuma bears that I get recognized for it... xD;
2) I'm in the Arcane flight! I adore pink and I also relate to its description a lot, and I tend to daydream and adore things related to magic and the like.
3) Tie between Coatls and Snappers ;0; I can't choooooooose
4) FLYING... with giant fluffy wings. This is a no-brainer for me because it's all I've ever wanted to do ever since I was little, aha!
@silverdrake

I hope it's still all right for me to join this!?!

1) I'm aspiring to collect so many Rilakkuma bears that I get recognized for it... xD;
2) I'm in the Arcane flight! I adore pink and I also relate to its description a lot, and I tend to daydream and adore things related to magic and the like.
3) Tie between Coatls and Snappers ;0; I can't choooooooose
4) FLYING... with giant fluffy wings. This is a no-brainer for me because it's all I've ever wanted to do ever since I was little, aha!

y0r4chX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13