Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbies pay what you can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you so much for dealing with me, it was a pleasure and i hope the rest of the dragons can be relocated to an owner as splendid as you
Thank you so much for dealing with me, it was a pleasure and i hope the rest of the dragons can be relocated to an owner as splendid as you
@canadianprince aw thanks! I hope you enjoy them! Say, maybe friend me (@cinderellas, @Morgz, and anyone else who takes a few of the character dragons too!) and I can pop in and look at the pretties sometimes? I sometimes like to see how their children are doinOHMIGOD AITHUSA IS YOUR FACE--
*ahem*
...speaking of children though, I just realized that the skydancer female is Elyan's daughter, and some people don't like to have relatives in their lairs. Whoops. You ok with that?
@canadianprince aw thanks! I hope you enjoy them! Say, maybe friend me (@cinderellas, @Morgz, and anyone else who takes a few of the character dragons too!) and I can pop in and look at the pretties sometimes? I sometimes like to see how their children are doinOHMIGOD AITHUSA IS YOUR FACE--
*ahem*
...speaking of children though, I just realized that the skydancer female is Elyan's daughter, and some people don't like to have relatives in their lairs. Whoops. You ok with that?
cauldron_loading.gif
and thanks @byenary! Enjoy her!
and thanks @byenary! Enjoy her!
cauldron_loading.gif
Did I forget to respond to @Souxie? I did didn't I. Um, if you'd be comfortable paying a little more for them I'd appreciate it, but if you're not in a position to I understand. Just send a CR for whatever's good for you?
Did I forget to respond to @Souxie? I did didn't I. Um, if you'd be comfortable paying a little more for them I'd appreciate it, but if you're not in a position to I understand. Just send a CR for whatever's good for you?
cauldron_loading.gif
Is Lancelot still available? I only have about two thousand but I'd be willing to pay almost anything I have for a pearl!
Is Lancelot still available? I only have about two thousand but I'd be willing to pay almost anything I have for a pearl!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Yeah, that's totally fine! I should be getting another iridescent shimmer dragon soon from my sister and I hope its a male and can breed with Morgana!
Yeah, that's totally fine! I should be getting another iridescent shimmer dragon soon from my sister and I hope its a male and can breed with Morgana!
21bkl7q.jpg
@datfrozenpumpkin yup, he's still available! And don't sweat the treasure, just send a trade for whatever's comfortable :D I don't want to break your bank.
@datfrozenpumpkin yup, he's still available! And don't sweat the treasure, just send a trade for whatever's comfortable :D I don't want to break your bank.
cauldron_loading.gif
Hello, is the second Unnamed ridgeback female available? The one that's all blues! Her color is gorgeous, I can offer 5K treasure? More if you want more!
Hello, is the second Unnamed ridgeback female available? The one that's all blues! Her color is gorgeous, I can offer 5K treasure? More if you want more!
@Tedsterbear this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6783380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67834/6783380_350.png[/img] [/url] Yup, she's yours! You can send a crossroads trade for however much is good by you, I don't need 5k for her if it's like most of what you have!
@Tedsterbear this one?

6783380_350.png

Yup, she's yours! You can send a crossroads trade for however much is good by you, I don't need 5k for her if it's like most of what you have!
cauldron_loading.gif
Oh no, don't worry, I'm trying to grind games right now! She'll be a fantastic addition, thank you so much!
Oh no, don't worry, I'm trying to grind games right now! She'll be a fantastic addition, thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8