Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbies pay what you can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've been trying to sell my "Court of Camelot" (BBC Merlin character dragons, look at the first page of my lair to see them all) for a bit now, but I realized the profit is less important to me that they get loving homes. So, newbies, pay what you can! I don't really need treasure, but a gem or two would be really appreciated. If you can't no sweat!

Ideally I'd like to send them all off them all together but I get that 12 is a lot of dragons, so I'd at least like to try to keep certain pairs together:
Merlin and Freya
Arthur and Guinevere or Arthur and Lancelot, Gwaine, and Elyan
Morgana and Morgause (and possibly Mordred?)

Their clothes are not included.

Edit: Everyone in my lair before Sentae is available!

Edit: Gwaine is the last of the Camelot dragons, but there are still a bunch of non-character dragons up for grabs!
I've been trying to sell my "Court of Camelot" (BBC Merlin character dragons, look at the first page of my lair to see them all) for a bit now, but I realized the profit is less important to me that they get loving homes. So, newbies, pay what you can! I don't really need treasure, but a gem or two would be really appreciated. If you can't no sweat!

Ideally I'd like to send them all off them all together but I get that 12 is a lot of dragons, so I'd at least like to try to keep certain pairs together:
Merlin and Freya
Arthur and Guinevere or Arthur and Lancelot, Gwaine, and Elyan
Morgana and Morgause (and possibly Mordred?)

Their clothes are not included.

Edit: Everyone in my lair before Sentae is available!

Edit: Gwaine is the last of the Camelot dragons, but there are still a bunch of non-character dragons up for grabs!
cauldron_loading.gif
I'd love to take Merlin and Freya! I only have about 2,000t so I can pay you about 200. @batsukaman
I'd love to take Merlin and Freya! I only have about 2,000t so I can pay you about 200. @batsukaman
@cinderellas No problem! Like I said I don't really need treasure, so you can keep that :)
I'll set up the trades in a minute~
Please be sure to give them loves!
@cinderellas No problem! Like I said I don't really need treasure, so you can keep that :)
I'll set up the trades in a minute~
Please be sure to give them loves!
cauldron_loading.gif
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
I would love to take Morgana and Morgause! I can pay about 2000t if you'd like! I'll be sure to give them love [considering im also a morg lmao]
I would love to take Morgana and Morgause! I can pay about 2000t if you'd like! I'll be sure to give them love [considering im also a morg lmao]
21bkl7q.jpg
@Batsukaman I am interested in Morgana and Morgause? How much would I need to pay for them?

Looks like I posted too late, can I ask about Arthur and Guinevere?
@Batsukaman I am interested in Morgana and Morgause? How much would I need to pay for them?

Looks like I posted too late, can I ask about Arthur and Guinevere?
Arthur and Guinevere are absolute beauts, but i only have 8000t. I'm sorry for that
@batsukaman
Arthur and Guinevere are absolute beauts, but i only have 8000t. I'm sorry for that
@batsukaman
@Souxie Sorry, Morgz beat you to it. Are you interested in anyone else?

Ok wow, now I'm sorry to @canadianprince, Souxie gets dibs there. Souxie--guinevere is one that I was considering keeping, so would you be able to pay like 1k (1000) for her (arthur comes with)? If not I understand, I can give her to you for less, it's just the principle of the thing.
canadianprince, are you interested in anyone else?

@Morgz it sounds like you have a bit more than cinderellas, but after giving merlin and freya away I feel bad asking that much XD maybe 1000?
@Souxie Sorry, Morgz beat you to it. Are you interested in anyone else?

Ok wow, now I'm sorry to @canadianprince, Souxie gets dibs there. Souxie--guinevere is one that I was considering keeping, so would you be able to pay like 1k (1000) for her (arthur comes with)? If not I understand, I can give her to you for less, it's just the principle of the thing.
canadianprince, are you interested in anyone else?

@Morgz it sounds like you have a bit more than cinderellas, but after giving merlin and freya away I feel bad asking that much XD maybe 1000?
cauldron_loading.gif
Hi, may I have Mordred if you're comfortable with that? I can offer about 1k-3k if you want
Hi, may I have Mordred if you're comfortable with that? I can offer about 1k-3k if you want
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Batsukaman I am interested in Arthur and Guinevere :)
@Batsukaman I am interested in Arthur and Guinevere :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8