Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbies pay what you can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Batsukaman Oh! I just sent you a trade request! I sent 2000 if you'd like more my limit is 9000 !
@Batsukaman Oh! I just sent you a trade request! I sent 2000 if you'd like more my limit is 9000 !
tumblr_njdmjnpk6V1rzk8k7o3_500.png
@infinate whoops, didn't see it, that's fine! Accepted!
@infinate whoops, didn't see it, that's fine! Accepted!
cauldron_loading.gif
@batsukaman

Hi. Is Mister still for sale? He's beautiful!
I only have 2000 currently but could probably get more if that's not enough.
@batsukaman

Hi. Is Mister still for sale? He's beautiful!
I only have 2000 currently but could probably get more if that's not enough.
@gpandacat yup! Glad you like him, I was worried the whole monochrome look would backfire. Don't sweat the treasure, whatever's good by you works for me, I don't want to take all your monies!
@gpandacat yup! Glad you like him, I was worried the whole monochrome look would backfire. Don't sweat the treasure, whatever's good by you works for me, I don't want to take all your monies!
cauldron_loading.gif
@batsukaman
The monochromatic colour scheme I gorgeous!

Would 1500 be okay? I'm sorry, you deserve more for him. D:
@batsukaman
The monochromatic colour scheme I gorgeous!

Would 1500 be okay? I'm sorry, you deserve more for him. D:
@gpandacat It's no big, I'll happily take 1k for him, the knowledge that he's going to someone who appreciates him is way better in my book than selling him for more and having him get exalted immediately.
@gpandacat It's no big, I'll happily take 1k for him, the knowledge that he's going to someone who appreciates him is way better in my book than selling him for more and having him get exalted immediately.
cauldron_loading.gif
@WhamKat--do you still want this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6480507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64806/6480507_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WhamKat--do you still want this girl?

6480507_350.png
cauldron_loading.gif
@Batsukaman
I would love to get Lux off of you. I don't have much only 8k - 9k

(I can scrounge together some more if that's not enough)
@Batsukaman
I would love to get Lux off of you. I don't have much only 8k - 9k

(I can scrounge together some more if that's not enough)
@batsukaman I'm sorry! I've spent the treasure already :(
@batsukaman I'm sorry! I've spent the treasure already :(
@Shuuko Glad to send him off! I don't need that much for him, just send a trade for whatever's doable for you. He's level 8 already (actually if you like it'd take me about a second to get him to level 9, he's mostly there) but none of his stat points are distributed. If you want to make him part of a coliseum team I'd suggest you check out the tutorials section for some great advice on stat builds, or I can just distribute his stats so far for you to start off (I'd give him a glass cannon build, which is generally regarded as one of the best).

@WhamKat No big! Someone else was interested in her too, I'll ask them.
@Shuuko Glad to send him off! I don't need that much for him, just send a trade for whatever's doable for you. He's level 8 already (actually if you like it'd take me about a second to get him to level 9, he's mostly there) but none of his stat points are distributed. If you want to make him part of a coliseum team I'd suggest you check out the tutorials section for some great advice on stat builds, or I can just distribute his stats so far for you to start off (I'd give him a glass cannon build, which is generally regarded as one of the best).

@WhamKat No big! Someone else was interested in her too, I'll ask them.
cauldron_loading.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8