Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbies pay what you can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Got it! and i'm all good with them being relatives.
Got it! and i'm all good with them being relatives.
Hi I'm still a newbie uvu;
but I LOVE #6783378
I'll pay you 9400 for it all I have as of now .. sorry
Hi I'm still a newbie uvu;
but I LOVE #6783378
I'll pay you 9400 for it all I have as of now .. sorry
tumblr_njdmjnpk6V1rzk8k7o3_500.png
Sorry all I had to go away for a bit-- @Tedsterbear awesome! @byenary thanks! @browherenew Oh gosh, if that's not any trouble for you that'd be great. If you don't have much more than that you don't have to, though. A word of warning: circuit tert and iri primary are really unlikely to be passed on vs Kilgarrah's basic tert and speckle primary. You're certainly welcome to him though! @lamerwaffle setting it up now... ok the nest only has two eggs, so no guarantees of a skydancer or a male, but TBH I think whatever hatches will be nice. Check my lair in 5 days and pick one out! @canadianprince oh yay, glad to heaSAPHIRA OMG @infinate her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6783378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67834/6783378_350.png[/img] [/url] I see that you're a fellow seafoam fan (Yervaaaaaaa) I don't need that much for her! Certainly not if it's all you have! Just send a trade for whatever's good for you :D and @Souxie thanks, enjoy them!
Sorry all I had to go away for a bit--
@Tedsterbear awesome!

@byenary thanks!

@browherenew Oh gosh, if that's not any trouble for you that'd be great. If you don't have much more than that you don't have to, though. A word of warning: circuit tert and iri primary are really unlikely to be passed on vs Kilgarrah's basic tert and speckle primary. You're certainly welcome to him though!

@lamerwaffle setting it up now... ok the nest only has two eggs, so no guarantees of a skydancer or a male, but TBH I think whatever hatches will be nice. Check my lair in 5 days and pick one out!

@canadianprince oh yay, glad to heaSAPHIRA OMG

@infinate her?

6783378_350.png

I see that you're a fellow seafoam fan (Yervaaaaaaa)
I don't need that much for her! Certainly not if it's all you have! Just send a trade for whatever's good for you :D

and @Souxie thanks, enjoy them!
cauldron_loading.gif
@batsukaman
I'm not picky on gender or species, really! Too new for that nonsense. XD Okay! I will do my best to remember! :D I'm a space case.
@batsukaman
I'm not picky on gender or species, really! Too new for that nonsense. XD Okay! I will do my best to remember! :D I'm a space case.
@batsukaman Sure! The genetics don't bother me much. 10k is doable for me. I don't know how to set up a Crossroads, though.
@batsukaman Sure! The genetics don't bother me much. 10k is doable for me. I don't know how to set up a Crossroads, though.
@batsukaman Newbie here! Would 10k for #6480507 be fair?
@batsukaman Newbie here! Would 10k for #6480507 be fair?
@browherenew no problem, I'll set it up! Thanks so much!

edit:
@WhamKat whoops, I didn't see you there! same as what I said for browherenew, that would be great but only if it's good by you!
@browherenew no problem, I'll set it up! Thanks so much!

edit:
@WhamKat whoops, I didn't see you there! same as what I said for browherenew, that would be great but only if it's good by you!
cauldron_loading.gif
@Batsukaman

Thank you again! I'll take good care of them! :D
@Batsukaman

Thank you again! I'll take good care of them! :D
@Batsukaman

Yes her! Sorry for responding so late uvu;;
@Batsukaman

Yes her! Sorry for responding so late uvu;;
tumblr_njdmjnpk6V1rzk8k7o3_500.png
@Souxie yay! enjoy them!
@infinate don't worry about it! What would be a good price for you?
@Souxie yay! enjoy them!
@infinate don't worry about it! What would be a good price for you?
cauldron_loading.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8