Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbies pay what you can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
There's an unnamed skydancer female hatchling on the first page, Aithusa, and Bilge.
is 2000t good for Eleyan?
There's an unnamed skydancer female hatchling on the first page, Aithusa, and Bilge.
is 2000t good for Eleyan?
@Batsukaman is it okay if I have Bontan? i'll pay 3kt for him.
@Batsukaman is it okay if I have Bontan? i'll pay 3kt for him.
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@byenary Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not giving away Bontan. Only the dragons before Sentae are available, whoops.

@canadianprince Yeah, 2000 would be ok for Elyan, since you clearly appreciate him :D plus the other 3 for 7k would be ok by me, if that's good with you.
Bilge is level 10 and on his way to a good stat build. If you plan on making him part of a battle team you might want to look in the tutorials forum, there are some really helpful threads on how to distribute stat points.
@byenary Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not giving away Bontan. Only the dragons before Sentae are available, whoops.

@canadianprince Yeah, 2000 would be ok for Elyan, since you clearly appreciate him :D plus the other 3 for 7k would be ok by me, if that's good with you.
Bilge is level 10 and on his way to a good stat build. If you plan on making him part of a battle team you might want to look in the tutorials forum, there are some really helpful threads on how to distribute stat points.
cauldron_loading.gif
:D thank you so much!!! if this is all good, would you want me to set up a crossroads trade?
:D thank you so much!!! if this is all good, would you want me to set up a crossroads trade?
aaaa shame. They would probably have made good colored offspring T~T
aaaa shame. They would probably have made good colored offspring T~T
21bkl7q.jpg
@Batsukaman i apologize for the misconception! in that case, i'd love the black/denim/seafoam ridgeback female or the female baby skydancer! whichever you're more willing to give up (i can pay 7k for both? ;o)
@Batsukaman i apologize for the misconception! in that case, i'd love the black/denim/seafoam ridgeback female or the female baby skydancer! whichever you're more willing to give up (i can pay 7k for both? ;o)

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
Also, if you want to raise the price of the four dragons from 9000t i'd be more than happy to
Also, if you want to raise the price of the four dragons from 9000t i'd be more than happy to
er, er, ok,
@byenary np! I didn't originally have that on the first page ^^; oops. canadianprince has dibs on the baby skydancer, but the ridgeback is all yours! I don't need that much for her, whatever's good for you.
@canadianprince er... if that's ok with you, I'd appreciate it ^^ just cause Bilge is leveled and Elyan is bootifoo. And actually I can set up the crossroads, I'm not so swamped anymore.
er, er, ok,
@byenary np! I didn't originally have that on the first page ^^; oops. canadianprince has dibs on the baby skydancer, but the ridgeback is all yours! I don't need that much for her, whatever's good for you.
@canadianprince er... if that's ok with you, I'd appreciate it ^^ just cause Bilge is leveled and Elyan is bootifoo. And actually I can set up the crossroads, I'm not so swamped anymore.
cauldron_loading.gif
@Batsukaman can you hold the ridgeback for about an hour? i have a spending problem and spent all my treasure on an imperial so i've gotta go get more
@Batsukaman can you hold the ridgeback for about an hour? i have a spending problem and spent all my treasure on an imperial so i've gotta go get more

@byenary no problem! Take as long as you like, set up the CR when you're done.
@byenary no problem! Take as long as you like, set up the CR when you're done.
cauldron_loading.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8