Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 535 536
I always have a problem with loading the coliseum but it seems to have gotten worse since yesterday. It took me thirty minutes yesterday to get it to load and I've spent over an hour right now refreshing and it still hasn't loaded for me.
I always have a problem with loading the coliseum but it seems to have gotten worse since yesterday. It took me thirty minutes yesterday to get it to load and I've spent over an hour right now refreshing and it still hasn't loaded for me.
2t5JFrj.png
Coliseum isn't working for me today. I've tried it off and on during the day and it's the same. It tells me to change my game socket in my account settings, which I've done. And it didn't make a difference.
Coliseum isn't working for me today. I've tried it off and on during the day and it's the same. It tells me to change my game socket in my account settings, which I've done. And it didn't make a difference.
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
Well, it may have been the AdAware program I had recently installed. Once I uninstalled it, I was able to get back into the Coliseum.
Well, it may have been the AdAware program I had recently installed. Once I uninstalled it, I was able to get back into the Coliseum.
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
Coli even less constant now, when I finally do get it to load it dies mid-fight or after a fight or fight start...Basically barely starts to work then just dies.

Taking 4-8+ times of refresh to even get that guys.
Coli even less constant now, when I finally do get it to load it dies mid-fight or after a fight or fight start...Basically barely starts to work then just dies.

Taking 4-8+ times of refresh to even get that guys.
I'm having a weird flickering effect in the coli. Like it's jumping back and forth between being normal and lower resolution. It started up about two hours ago. I'm not doing anything different that would be demanding processor power. Clearing my cache and restarting teh coli hasn't fixed it.
I'm having a weird flickering effect in the coli. Like it's jumping back and forth between being normal and lower resolution. It started up about two hours ago. I'm not doing anything different that would be demanding processor power. Clearing my cache and restarting teh coli hasn't fixed it.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Sometimes when I kill a monster right before it's turn to attack the coliseum freezes and I lose all my progress, it can be quite annoying, especially when I'm trying to level a low dragon in a high-level area. It's also frustrating because then I don't get the experience from the fight and also I wasted any healing items I used during it.
Sometimes when I kill a monster right before it's turn to attack the coliseum freezes and I lose all my progress, it can be quite annoying, especially when I'm trying to level a low dragon in a high-level area. It's also frustrating because then I don't get the experience from the fight and also I wasted any healing items I used during it.
MOON MOON!
DERP!
Don't mind me, I'm just being a dork.
I'm having an issue in the coliseum where I can open the page itself just fine, but once I try to click on organize my party or any of those buttons, I can't do anything. I tried updating my flash player and that's all squared away, so I have no idea what else I can do.
I'm having an issue in the coliseum where I can open the page itself just fine, but once I try to click on organize my party or any of those buttons, I can't do anything. I tried updating my flash player and that's all squared away, so I have no idea what else I can do.
Cannot get Coli to load today. Can get first load, and pick the area, then nothing no matter how many times I try.
Cannot get Coli to load today. Can get first load, and pick the area, then nothing no matter how many times I try.
The Coli is still not loading for me. I can get in maybe once every two days. And it's horribly slow when I do get in. When I bring up the Coli the initial load screen just stays, but the progress bar doesn't move and the logo just bobs up and down. Nothing else happens.

I've tried everything. I've checked my sockets, I'm using Chrome, which is supposed to be the best browser for the games, I don't run noscript, my antivirus isn't blocking it. I've used both sockets. I've disabled adblock, just in case. I don't run other tabs while it's open. I've tried the "Go to another page and right back to the Coli" suggestion. I've even gotten a brand new computer of an entirely different brand and the problem followed me from my old laptop to the new one.

NOTHING is working, and it's getting frustrating. I cannot hatch two nests because I have dragons that need leveled that I cannot get in to train. Fairegrounds works just fine. It's only, only, ONLY the Coli that won't load.

Last time I tried, it took me nearly 100 refreshes before I could even get it to bring up the initial screen. I'm worried about tripping bot sensors with the repetitive activity, but I really, really need to grind and level dragons.

Heeeeelp meeeeeeeeee.
The Coli is still not loading for me. I can get in maybe once every two days. And it's horribly slow when I do get in. When I bring up the Coli the initial load screen just stays, but the progress bar doesn't move and the logo just bobs up and down. Nothing else happens.

I've tried everything. I've checked my sockets, I'm using Chrome, which is supposed to be the best browser for the games, I don't run noscript, my antivirus isn't blocking it. I've used both sockets. I've disabled adblock, just in case. I don't run other tabs while it's open. I've tried the "Go to another page and right back to the Coli" suggestion. I've even gotten a brand new computer of an entirely different brand and the problem followed me from my old laptop to the new one.

NOTHING is working, and it's getting frustrating. I cannot hatch two nests because I have dragons that need leveled that I cannot get in to train. Fairegrounds works just fine. It's only, only, ONLY the Coli that won't load.

Last time I tried, it took me nearly 100 refreshes before I could even get it to bring up the initial screen. I'm worried about tripping bot sensors with the repetitive activity, but I really, really need to grind and level dragons.

Heeeeelp meeeeeeeeee.
Having the same issue as Alizara. tried all the suggested fixes and i can't even get the coliseum to load the first page. also having issues with faire, only high/low will load, nothing else. This has been frustrating and been on and off for months now. I just want things to load
Having the same issue as Alizara. tried all the suggested fixes and i can't even get the coliseum to load the first page. also having issues with faire, only high/low will load, nothing else. This has been frustrating and been on and off for months now. I just want things to load
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 535 536