Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 535 536
@Arkneos
I alternate between chrome and firefox. Regardless of the browser, I still get the loading problems.
@Arkneos
I alternate between chrome and firefox. Regardless of the browser, I still get the loading problems.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere
Darn, I was hoping it was a browser issue. I haven't been able to get on the coliseum for weeks, now.
@Amphiptere
Darn, I was hoping it was a browser issue. I haven't been able to get on the coliseum for weeks, now.
Coli has been lagging horribly for me since yesterday. Tried clearing my cache repeatedly, but it doesn't seem to change anything. Pretty bothersome. :/
Coli has been lagging horribly for me since yesterday. Tried clearing my cache repeatedly, but it doesn't seem to change anything. Pretty bothersome. :/
B3bYI9z.png
Well it says it's supported, but if there are 1500 or more people on coli doesn't work for me at all. It works if there are fewer people on though, so I'm thinking it's not my end?
Well it says it's supported, but if there are 1500 or more people on coli doesn't work for me at all. It works if there are fewer people on though, so I'm thinking it's not my end?
[quote name="Amphiptere" date="2014-09-30 17:08:42"]@Arkneos I alternate between chrome and firefox. Regardless of the browser, I still get the loading problems.[/quote] I'm having the same issue with the coli not loading - I'm also alternating between chrome and firefox (depending on which one actually works.....and today I'm out of luck with both!)
Amphiptere wrote on 2014-09-30 17:08:42:
@Arkneos

I'm having the same issue with the coli not loading - I'm also alternating between chrome and firefox (depending on which one actually works.....and today I'm out of luck with both!)
V8GfXRi.jpg
YES HI HELLO

MY COLISEUM AND FAIRGROUNDS ARE BROKEN ONCE AGAIN. I'd like them to be either consistently broken or consistently not broken if you don't mind, because it's about five thousand times more aggravating when I get my hopes up that I'll actually be able to have a consistent income again. But no. Of course not. A few days of functionality and then it craps itself again. This is really pissing me off, seeing as it's the third time it's happened.

For once, I'd like to be able to grind for holiday currency, please and thank you.
YES HI HELLO

MY COLISEUM AND FAIRGROUNDS ARE BROKEN ONCE AGAIN. I'd like them to be either consistently broken or consistently not broken if you don't mind, because it's about five thousand times more aggravating when I get my hopes up that I'll actually be able to have a consistent income again. But no. Of course not. A few days of functionality and then it craps itself again. This is really pissing me off, seeing as it's the third time it's happened.

For once, I'd like to be able to grind for holiday currency, please and thank you.
[quote name="Seawings" date="2014-10-02 20:42:11"]YES HI HELLO MY COLISEUM AND FAIRGROUNDS ARE BROKEN ONCE AGAIN. I'd like them to be either consistently broken or consistently not broken if you don't mind, because it's about five thousand times more aggravating when I get my hopes up that I'll actually be able to have a consistent income again. But no. Of course not. A few days of functionality and then it craps itself again. This is really pissing me off, seeing as it's the third time it's happened. For once, I'd like to be able to grind for holiday currency, please and thank you.[/quote] This^
Seawings wrote on 2014-10-02 20:42:11:
YES HI HELLO

This^
Coli is lagging...again! Not loading.....again!
Coli is lagging...again! Not loading.....again!
V8GfXRi.jpg
Having gotten a new computer so recently, I was hoping that changing anti-virus might solve my on-and-off problems with Faire and Coli crashing (previously had Trend Micro, now I have Kaspersky), except now Faire doesn't work at aaaaall. I've added flightrising (both regular and www1 since that happens to me on the homepage and inbox) to exceptions but it seems to have done nothing. Checked websockets, everything's fine. This is intensely frustrating since it makes earning treasure so much more difficult.
Having gotten a new computer so recently, I was hoping that changing anti-virus might solve my on-and-off problems with Faire and Coli crashing (previously had Trend Micro, now I have Kaspersky), except now Faire doesn't work at aaaaall. I've added flightrising (both regular and www1 since that happens to me on the homepage and inbox) to exceptions but it seems to have done nothing. Checked websockets, everything's fine. This is intensely frustrating since it makes earning treasure so much more difficult.
Its not the faire and coli are not loading, just that every time one of my dragons or the enemies attack with a bolt type like dark bolt the whole coli slows down...I don't know whether this is a bug or some comp issue but it makes me frustrated.
Its not the faire and coli are not loading, just that every time one of my dragons or the enemies attack with a bolt type like dark bolt the whole coli slows down...I don't know whether this is a bug or some comp issue but it makes me frustrated.
conXkZb.png
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 535 536