Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
I didn't have any issues with coli until I moved to Canada, and now I can't load it at all. The bar underneath the loading image doesn't even fill.
I didn't have any issues with coli until I moved to Canada, and now I can't load it at all. The bar underneath the loading image doesn't even fill.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
Coli wont load. Fairgrounds works but coli doesn't
Coli wont load. Fairgrounds works but coli doesn't
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I've been having Coli/Fairground loading problems for a week or more now. I thought it might be my computer, as it works fine on my tablet and phone, but no amount of fussing with it or changing browsers has helped. The flash won't load at all, although I have moments where I see the Jigsaw menu, but it won't load beyond that.
I've been having Coli/Fairground loading problems for a week or more now. I thought it might be my computer, as it works fine on my tablet and phone, but no amount of fussing with it or changing browsers has helped. The flash won't load at all, although I have moments where I see the Jigsaw menu, but it won't load beyond that.
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post, I didnt want to make a whole new thread for this since this affects the coli.. I can make another thread if needed! Currently, I've noticed that the coliseum starts to lag and slow way down after an enemy uses a projectile attack. It's near unbearable when this happens and it makes you wait a few minutes after the mob is actually dead before the victory screen shows up. I tried resetting my internet and clearing my cache to see if it was the problem and to no avail, the problem still persists. Anyone else having this issue? D:
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post, I didnt want to make a whole new thread for this since this affects the coli.. I can make another thread if needed! Currently, I've noticed that the coliseum starts to lag and slow way down after an enemy uses a projectile attack. It's near unbearable when this happens and it makes you wait a few minutes after the mob is actually dead before the victory screen shows up. I tried resetting my internet and clearing my cache to see if it was the problem and to no avail, the problem still persists. Anyone else having this issue? D:
O7IFtNN.png
@Sushi
I'm having the same problem with the lagging when my dragons attack as well as when the enemies attack. It's like they pause and wait for me to click the scratch stone before they move again and my dragon attacks.
I've tried refreshing several times. Even checked to see if it was my computer but everything looks good on this end.
@Sushi
I'm having the same problem with the lagging when my dragons attack as well as when the enemies attack. It's like they pause and wait for me to click the scratch stone before they move again and my dragon attacks.
I've tried refreshing several times. Even checked to see if it was my computer but everything looks good on this end.
aqLwpCP.png
I am wondering by now if you guys attach some sort of improvement to the Coli during the festivals and take it away afterwards? ^^

1st day of a festival - Coli gets worse, bad lagging, people start complaining, then all of a sudden it works pretty good and stays that way all week (sure some lags here and there due to magic spells, but pretty smooth most of the time).

Now the festival is over and I am starting to have severe problems again, f. e. Cloud Chaser's "Disorient" bringing the game to almost a standstill. I have to start all over then.
I am wondering by now if you guys attach some sort of improvement to the Coli during the festivals and take it away afterwards? ^^

1st day of a festival - Coli gets worse, bad lagging, people start complaining, then all of a sudden it works pretty good and stays that way all week (sure some lags here and there due to magic spells, but pretty smooth most of the time).

Now the festival is over and I am starting to have severe problems again, f. e. Cloud Chaser's "Disorient" bringing the game to almost a standstill. I have to start all over then.
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I actually had constant coli problems during the festival - the coli worked fine up until the festival then slowed right down, froze, dropped me out continually due to lost connection with server, refused to load etc (on both Chrome and Firefox). The festival finished and the coli is back to reasonably normal - the only issue (apart from the occasional lag) is the freaky bubbles in the kelp beds!
I actually had constant coli problems during the festival - the coli worked fine up until the festival then slowed right down, froze, dropped me out continually due to lost connection with server, refused to load etc (on both Chrome and Firefox). The festival finished and the coli is back to reasonably normal - the only issue (apart from the occasional lag) is the freaky bubbles in the kelp beds!
V8GfXRi.jpg
When monsters attack me in the coliseum it freezes and I lose all the progress I have made Its the same problem I reported back in july and is happening again. Getting super ******
When monsters attack me in the coliseum it freezes and I lose all the progress I have made Its the same problem I reported back in july and is happening again. Getting super ******
Coli doesn't load, it just stuck on the logo with either an empty bar or a white bar. It takes me multiple reloads before it decides to load. And occasionally when it does load it lags.
Coli doesn't load, it just stuck on the logo with either an empty bar or a white bar. It takes me multiple reloads before it decides to load. And occasionally when it does load it lags.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere
I've been having the exact same problem myself, and I know my websites aren't blocked/I don't have that kind of anti-virus. Do you use Google Chrome? :/
@Amphiptere
I've been having the exact same problem myself, and I know my websites aren't blocked/I don't have that kind of anti-virus. Do you use Google Chrome? :/